Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    yes.
    its fair.
    if there are removed PvE mounts then retired PvP mounts should be on there too.
    Everything doesn't have to be "fair". You are a worthless LFR hero, you deserve nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Blah blah blah.
    I am done with you. You clearly cannot handle this conversion nor comprehend the basics of a discussion.

Deleted
    This would basically mean buying the Gladiator title for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I am done with you. You clearly cannot handle this conversion nor comprehend the basics of a discussion.
    Haha, the classic response of someone who never had anything to contribute from the start. You missed the point with your very first response to me and only got more confused as you continued.

Sure add them into the BMAH, but if you want it to be "fair" for the mounts. Then also do it for the titles as well and make it so you lose all raid titles from previous expansions unless you have the current content cutting edge FoS. Just like how you lose previous pvp titles if you don't maintain your rank at the end of the next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    No, they should be unobtainable, especially the PvP mounts. They're awesome and only people who were good in PvP should get them, not people who bought/farm enough gold.

Maybe options for actual gladiators, but for gold? Never.
    raid mounts have been continuing to drop from raid bosses long after original difficulty was done so they should definitely sell those things for a game token or 2. Blizzard cash grab incoming lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Haha, the classic response of someone who never had anything to contribute from the start. You missed the point with your very first response to me and only got more confused as you continued.
    the lack of contribution by pvpers is exactly why they should make these mounts available in the BMAH. How often have pvp'ers helped a new WoW player versus a pve player? This is probably why Blizzard is not really interested in helping those that make the game more toxic and repelling to new players. I personally hope they put them on the cash shop so we get rid of the self centered dbags.

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Everything doesn't have to be "fair". You are a worthless LFR hero, you deserve nothing.
    Remove pvp then.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The day Blizzard lets people buy old PvP mounts is the day I lose faith in them. It won't happen, maybe you should have been good at the game.

Deleted
    Of course not.

Deleted
    No they should sell them black proto flying dildo and all the other stuff ppl worked hard for in the olden days in store.
    cmon Blizz please the kids u know u want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post
    The day Blizzard lets people buy old PvP mounts is the day I lose faith in them. It won't happen, maybe you should have been good at the game.
    Well, you can. The honor pvp mounts aren't exactly new.

Not even a little...Why should you have access to a mount like that with no effort put in? PVE mounts aren't even comparable. Every tier has FAR more mounts given out than a single season of pvp. Let the Gladiators have something to show off for their achievements just like pvers have titles and 100% mount drop rates.
    Bleh

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but only bid upon by those who are (some rather high arena PVP rating, say 2200+ in 3's)
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

10+ Year Old Account
    S3-S5 and S8-S11 gladiator. If you didn't earn it, you shouldn't get it. My honest opinion. But some players who can't earn it are obviously going to think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    Yes, but only bid upon by those who are (some rather high arena PVP rating, say 2200+ in 3's)
    2200 is not high rating, and nowhere near gladiator level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    2200 is not high rating, and nowhere near gladiator level.
    https://arenatracker.com/player-cutoffs.php

Duelist ~2200, aim was to create a larger pool (600%) while also being "rather high" rating (more skilled relatively, just below Gladiator tier)
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2016-06-21 at 01:14 PM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Either they need to leave anything they remove gone forever (which they haven't) or put everything back onto the BMAH rarely.

The game would be better off if we removed hundreds of millions of gold from the economy. Who cares if someone buys a S2 gladiator mount, it doesn't devalue your achievement in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

NO. I do not have a single one of them, but they would be worthless if they would be on BMAH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't see an issue with putting rare or retired items on the BMAH.

Even scrolls that would reward unobtainable titles i would be fine with as another means of gold sinking.
    Hi

Deleted
    You can buy T3, so why not?