Deleted

beta impressions of experienced players

Yeah, so I took a break after months of hfc farming. But now that the legion release is getting closer and I still did not get a beta invite, I am wondering how we are doing so far. Perhaps some progress raid experienced players could enlighten me about this...I am lucky to have a raid spot no matter how shitty feral turns out, but I surely can't handle something like in the beginning of WOD again. All that balancing with buffing skills too late and fixing broken mechanics through set boni gave me nightmares.

7+ Year Old Account
    Feral is looking solid (despite what a lot of people say). The energy regen is in a nice spot. There still needs to be adjustments to talents, though I'm quite happy with how they're going. Savage Roar has some issues, and hoping it isn't so powerful in to being the only choice in tier.

Bear is a solid tank. A lil lacking of utility, and their self healing isn't near as powerful as in WoD, but very happy to have one as a main this expansion.

I'm not experienced enough to comment on Balance and Resto, though I do hear our heals are in a good spot.

Balance is in an ok spot atm,
    several talents could still use tuning but the core gameplay i am happy with

Healing feels fine so far... as far as heroics go

Maining Moonkin/resto on live
    Hfc, I mained moonkin mainly

Moonkin:
    I am seriously disliking the long cast on moon/moon. Also the new talent wich gives you super duper damage in a single spot is horrible, yes you can move it but it moves with a big delay. (in pvp long casts and targeted spells with huge delays are utter and utter crap, but lets look at it from a pve perspective) So if mobs/boss moves its wasted, also the casting is really tight if you want to benefit from it....moving it greatly fucks this up. It drains all your resources. Wich you then need to build with horrible long casts. On any movement fight I feel moonkin is going to suffer and will be reduced to keep starfall down as much as they can with the talent to be able to get damage out. It just feels really really clunky. On stand still I reckon moonkin will do very well.

Resto:
    Really liking this one, if you want a active healer (always pressing buttons) this is the spec. Also the tranquiliity buff in group content is awesome

Guardian:
    Best tank at the moment, seems to be the most fun of all the tanks I played. Also a bit more forgiving then the other tanks.

Feral:
    If I play druid it will most likely be feral, besides some damage tuning and maybe some talent adjusting the specs seems solid and fun.

My guild needs casters, I brought up my mage, warlock and ele shaman aswell. Depending on what happens I most likely will roll away from druid
    Last edited by paror; 2016-06-15 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wing5wong View Post
    Balance is in an ok spot atm,
    several talents could still use tuning but the core gameplay i am happy with
    no moon boomkin in pre-patch is going to make me cry

Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Starsurge Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath Wrath

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    Feral is looking solid (despite what a lot of people say). The energy regen is in a nice spot. There still needs to be adjustments to talents, though I'm quite happy with how they're going. Savage Roar has some issues, and hoping it isn't so powerful in to being the only choice in tier.

Bear is a solid tank. A lil lacking of utility, and their self healing isn't near as powerful as in WoD, but very happy to have one as a main this expansion.

I'm not experienced enough to comment on Balance and Resto, though I do hear our heals are in a good spot.
    Savage Roar HAS to be fixed, there is no point in the talent row if one choice outshines the others in pretty much every situation. Or just change/buff the competing talents accordingly.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Savage Roar HAS to be fixed, there is no point in the talent row if one choice outshines the others in pretty much every situation. Or just change/buff the competing talents accordingly.
    Just to reiterate: Savage Roar is currently the highest DPS. Feral is not in good shape. Currently, on Beta, feral does as much single target as every other class and has no cleave, leaving it near the bottom. Yeah, yeah, tuning passes and all. We'll see how much that changes. Unless feral is doing an absurd, and I mean absolutely absurd amount of single target damage, it's not viable.

- - - Updated - - -

What really gets me with feral is that they could've just left everything alone. They had to dick around with glyphs and talents because they did it for every other class. Even baking in Savage Roar's glyph to Rake and just removing the stun would have solved all of the problems. But no, let's completely rework what isn't broken. Let's get rid of Nature's Vigil and Rejuvination in form. Let's add Ashamane's to the rotation that's already way more complex than other classes and make sure that if you want to do the same damage as everyone else, you'll have to keep up Savage Roar, too. WTF