Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ahunter8056 View Post
    I just don't understand these stance by WoW players, who for some reason don't care about seeing the franchise on the big screen. Why wouldn't you?
    I'm already sick of orcs. Definitely don't want to see a movie about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    The latest weekend box office total put it over Prince of Persia - so, yes, it is the biggest video game movie so far.

- - - Updated - - -

They point out China because it broke records there. The total box office shown is for all markets including U. S. And, quite frankly, the critics shot it down here in the U. S. They wouldn't even say the cgi magic was good, or the Orcs. They had nothing whatsoever good to say about it. It almost looked as if they were in a contest to see who could trash it the most. Some hidden prize there perhaps.
    That's because it was box office fraud in China. and US critcis didn't say the cgi or orcs were good because that would be a flat out lie. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I'm already sick of orcs. Definitely don't want to see a movie about them.
    well, that's what wow universe story is mostly all about? Want to see some narutto theme instead?

Deleted
    Ofc nitpicking,and starting to bash on news from every new post is the most popular thing for it section,one big toxic cesspool,why em i even supprised.

Is the 20% off Legion Collectors Edition on Amazon for Prime members only on the US Amazon? Or does it apply for UK Amazon as well?
    US only as far as I know.

I just don't understand these stance by WoW players, who for some reason don't care about seeing the franchise on the big screen. Why wouldn't you?
    You dont understand why people would avoid a movie that looks like shit and is getting poor reviews? If I am gong to drop 20 bucks to see a movie at a theater, it will be one I am highly confident I will enjoy, not one I think is b-rate at best.

Why wouldn't I? Because it looks bad and I got better things to go see. Not even very complicated.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

I definitely thought the movie was alright, not worth it to see it in theaters, but worth it enough to watch for free lol. It was a generic fantasy film and if anything the humans ruined it, the actors were terrible, the redeeming quality of the movie was the orcs, and their story, the motion capture used was phenomenal and the orcs looked amazing. Other than that I could have just watched the orcs part and skipped all the human bullshit, I like travis, but he doesnt suit lothar, the kings actor was terrible, khadgar was the only human I liked really.

Also not hating on the success or anything but the china numbers are almost guaranteed fake lol, one of the theaters showed increased amounts of sales even though the place was under water lol.
    Last edited by lolwhatadumbthread; 2016-06-21 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    US only as far as I know.
    UK amazon never get the good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by borek21 View Post
    Why is there an Iron Horde symbol on the sides of that CE box ?
    Cuz it's fake?

"Some players don't have the skills for Mythic dungeons.
    Honestly if you have the skills for Heroic and 4 people to join you, Mythic is also for you. (WatcherDev)
    Adding multiple levels of Mythic, only to make the first a brick wall, would defeat the purpose. (WatcherDev)"

...if they are easy as you claim. why are they mythic only?

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Cuz it's fake?
    Yeah the one on the right is a blatant photoshop. This is the CE it was posted on Reddit and matches the one on the left.

I doubt anything will happen but it really should be audited in China for fraud.

The doom merchants who wanted the movie to fail is gonna have a field day with this

Anway i actually wanted the movie to suceed cause i love the lore but i will now have to admit that sequels are now unlikely and that no movie studio is gonna put up again the kind of cash to do it justice.

Unless the sequels are uber cheap which will just tarnish the franchise i guess this is gonna be the only warcraft movie we will ever see on the big screen which is such a shame imo
    Last edited by Madeupname999; 2016-06-21 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chloral View Post
    I'm tired of the Warcraft movie news.
    Oh no poor you. :c

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    He rambles, digresses, and rants incessantly about alpha (of all things) with a constant infusion of his own confused, homebrewed hyper-dweeb vernacular-slang. None of it makes sense, even to him. I would seek out Preachgaming videos for class review, as that guy seems to have a much firmer grasp on the realities of what hes looking at.
    Thank you! It's not just me who thought exactly what you wrote here.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK. Now tell me the Horde to Alliance ratio whatever for TwitchPlaysPokemon

or are we just not relevant enough anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Velkhan Corv View Post
    About those badges %
    Remove blood elfs from the horde, wait 1 month and see what happens to the %
    The "new" horde sucks.
    I think a lot of people forget that Horde has and always will be the faction for adults. Hell, when I joined WoW in Vanilla, Blizzard had a poll on the age groups of each faction and Horde was overwhelmingly 18+, which made me join them, then later Blizzard admitted to realizing the Alliance has always been the faction children are going to flock to. It was like that then and its overwhelmingly the same now. A lot of Horde went to Alli during WoD because of the garrison and the op human racial, but they're coming back to Horde now. No one wants to play with teenagers.

that amazing cutscene of Dalaran moving.. hahaah.. what is this? 1996?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Ever heard about engine limitations?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendal View Post
    Cut scene re-imagined as a FF7 Summon.