15+ Year Old Account
    find an anime
    "hey that looks cool i want to watch it!"
    realize i'm already watching like 15 other non-airing shows

fuck me. nothing can even hold my interest anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Don't read this Sesto (Major Words of Radiance Ending Spoilers) I have a feeling Adolin is either going to die, or become some sort of villain/problem for Kaladin/Dalinar/Shallan and their cause. Him killing Sadeas, all the discussion around who is truly a honorable person, and then him saying he's not the good person his father thinks he is, just feels like some serious foreshadowing. Not to mention if Sanderson plans to kill a character off, Adolin feels like the perfect choice. He's not inconsequential, but he's also obviously not on the same level as Kaladin/Shallan/Dalinar.
    That definitely sounds possible. I was hoping he'd become a Radiant too but at this point I doubt he will unless there's strings attached. I saw speculation about him, pointing out how he talks to his blade before the duels and how he never named it because "it didn't feel right". Since we know those blades are dead spren that could prove relevant - I've seen people saying he might permanently revive the spren somehow.

I was glad he killed Sadeas though. Sadeas was cool in the first book but in the second book he became really one dimensional.

Also kind of a side point but I hope nothing builds between Shallan and Kaladin. It seems like Sanderson was moving into that direction. Kaladin is definitely attracted to her and Shallan kept comparing him to Adolin after they escaped the chasm. I really hope it doesn't lead to romance between them...

Always like listening to some Yiruma.

I'm in for S&W rewatch, as it'll be my first watch.

is Tomo-chan on hiatus?
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-06-22 at 08:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    is Tomo-chan on hiatus?
    Yes, until around the 10'th of July.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Yes, until around the 10'th of July.
    Bah, and all that fun stuff happened.

I don't see any harm in setting up a poll; worst case scenario the voters don't like the outcome and don't watch it.

I'm down for a rewatch/watch. I need to watch something other than Detective Conan... >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I haven't even watched Black Lagoon yet. I'd totally rewatch Jormungand for Chiquita.
    Go watch Black Lagoon. If you enjoyed Jormungand you will enjoy Black Lagoon.

Also, I can't believe I forgot how glorious Valmet was. Amazonian goddess.

Man you nerds are salty asf about me finding the first episodes of Shirobako boring. I'm getting more shit that the people that claimed the same thing about SSY. At least SSY had atmosphere and foreshadowing; Shirobako has same-face boring characters and not much going on at all.

I'm not saying it doesn't get better, just saying it's got a boring, slow start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I'll wait for more input. If people are up for it we can do all the suggestions and voting starting tomorrow when I come back from work.
    I'm down, and it looks like a fair amount of others are, so let's do it.

We could do a day of suggestions with preliminary rules. We could keep them fairly broad, cause why not.

How about:

-Anime cannot be longer than 4-cour (Brotherhood being the sole exception). This includes multiple seasons (but doesn't include combining Raildex or Magi and Sinbad).
    -Has to have higher than a 7.0 on MAL (sorry Glasslip).
    -Nothing episodic (for the same of maintaining viewers interests, but I'm okay with not having this).
    -Can't have aired in the past four seasons.

Anything else, or different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Man you nerds are salty asf about me finding the first episodes of Shirobako boring. I'm getting more shit that the people that claimed the same thing about SSY. At least SSY had atmosphere and foreshadowing; Shirobako has same-face boring characters and not much going on at all.

I'm not saying it doesn't get better, just saying it's got a boring, slow start.
    Sorry but the cool club doesn't accept those who got the boot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post

Schirmy* has constantly been shit on for not finishing SSY since he started it. We just learned that you didn't finish Shirobako, so it's all coming out at once.

Shirobako has a lot going on. SSY had an incredibly slow start too, which is why Epuration never got past episode 8.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2016-06-22 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Epuration has constantly been shit on for not finishing SSY since he started it. We just learned that you didn't finish Shirobako, so it's all coming out at once.

Shirobako has a lot going on. SSY had an incredibly slow start too, which is why Epuration never got past episode 8.
    edit: zath i think you tripping dog.
    Last edited by Schirmy; 2016-06-22 at 10:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Epuration has constantly been shit on for not finishing SSY since he started it. We just learned that you didn't finish Shirobako, so it's all coming out at once.

What? I finished SSY. You mean schrimy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    What? I finished SSY. You mean schrimy?
    Oh fuck you're right. My bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there's anything wrong with finding the first episodes of Shirobako boring. It didn't start to get really good until like the 6 or 7th episodes imo, and I remember the common sentiment when it was airing being similar.

15+ Year Old Account

sounds about right

10+ Year Old Account
    More like AOTD! Science wins that season.