Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile Democratic sit in, Is it gonna work?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/democrat...r-gun-control/

Good luck guys, hope something comes good out of it
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to work.

Of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Election year shenanigans everyone will say.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not gonna work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Grow up, stop being drama queens and cowards. The odds of being killed from gun violence is a tiny percent. There are far worse killers they are ignoring.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-23 at 02:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Succeed at what, depriving Americans of due process by having their names put on secret lists where they can't exercise constitutional rights? Banning tools that account for fewer deaths than fists? Making legitimate companies liable for intentional illegal misuse of their product? Or maybe we can duplicate the Chicago and D.C. gun bans and just make self-defense pretty much impossible?

Yeah, I hope no "good" comes from this.

This sit-in is about as useless as their bill proposals so far.

I didn't follow much of the vote but between the two (R) and two (D) Bills other than the (R) one having a way to appeal the denial, what was the difference between each sides bills that all failed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exploiting fear to pretend fight terror in an effort to gain the political support of the uninformed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to happen even if it was positive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. Republicans will just laugh and everyone will get bored.

If a bill won't pass, plugging your ears isn't going to change that.

Honestly I don't think we should pass any legislation pertaining to guns for about 2 months.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

The thought of Politicians rolling around on the floor like the little children they are ....does make me smile.

Was that the point of this?

And the Pictures of Pelosi "hugging" people...Bella Lugosi going in for the kill.
    Sorry, wouldn't matter what side of this issue she was on...I loath that human.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post

Something will come good out of it when they all give up and they don't pass any more gun control laws. Then again, that isn't that great either. How about they just sit there forever and we just ignore them?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    Our founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves if they knew of this. SENATORS, acting like a bunch of children when they don't get their way.
    They'd be rolling in their graves in general of how we live our lives so this statement really is pointless
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

As a display of virtue-signaling, sure, it works. I guess. It's not going to get them anywhere they want to go policy wise, not least of which is that a lot of is unconstitutional and a lot of the rest isn't actually all that popular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who knows. I doubt it though. Look when all those kids got murdered in Sandy hook jack shit happened. 30 or so homosexuals get shot up in a club and you expect something to happen? Please. If dead children wasn't enough to get Congress to do shit I'm not sure why homosexuals would be. The reps ran an entire campaign against them to get bush elected.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Sigh, more nonsense.

It's not the tool, it's the wielder, and their intent. Donkey's too stupid to figure that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    I don't find it pointless, the second amendment is one of the principle foundations of this country and our constitution.
    So is the good ol "freedom of religion" bit and yet the same people who want guns to be left alone are the ones clamoring to ban Muslims like that makes any sense lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    Exploiting fear to pretend fight terror in an effort to gain the political support of the uninformed.
    yeah pretty much exactly what the right wing is doing with Muslims haha
    Ily mmoc

What a bunch of children....

This must be what the right feels like when republicans filibuster.

I don't see how this will possible help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.