Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Just wail till London, it will jump ahead by a few million towards remain.
    lambeth already called, massive win for remain there. wandsworth was expected to report early. southwark, wandsworth, tower hamlets will all be huge wins for remain and tip it

10+ Year Old Account
    London coming to the rescue.

Remain is now in the lead

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    I predict cheering and happiness in about 5 hours time.
    I did too initially and I know that the numbers up to now mean fuck all but I still can't help but feel nervous as fuck lol.

Edit - remain winning now, for now. Probs will change a few times overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh, bbc havent even mentioned oxford yet :\

- - - Updated - - -

oh the oxford result is up now, massive win for remain, helped close that gap a lot!!
    Glasgow is doing its job, too.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    London coming to the rescue.
    exeter and oxford are there for us as well!

quite surprised about Exeter tbh

Fairly large majority in Glasgow but apparently turnout was low, like 56% low. fs

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    It's more like stupid vs educated. To put it very blunt.

The amount of brexit lies that have been told when there are public records of the EU, on both youtube and statistical websites, that literally undo everything the brexit campaign has lied about the past days, but the British rather take their words blindly... instead of taking a look at the evidence that contradicts the entire brexit campaign.
    To claim one side of politicians has lied and another hasn't is frankly laughable. To market it as stupid vs educated is to fail to understand just why some people are voting the opposite way to the way you want....and note I said "understand" not just parrot out what the media is telling you about why people are voting to leave.

I voted to remain but to dismiss such a large proportion of the people as being stupid for having different views to you is frankly willfully ignorant. Whatever the final result, the makeup of politics in the UK will change because those disaffected are in such large numbers as to not be ignorable by any of the major parties going forward.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    lambeth already called, massive win for remain there. wandsworth was expected to report early. southwark, wandsworth, tower hamlets will all be huge wins for remain and tip it
    Always the big cities coming to the rescue hehe

Deleted
    Remain in the lead. Oh boy. Time to get the popcorn. This could go either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    His videos won't run away, might as well watch the referendum and watch his videos later when you have the time.
    True that, but his voice is just, för a lack of a better word, epic!

7+ Year Old Account
    Is one of these choices more left or right wing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Remain in the lead. Oh boy. Time to get the popcorn. This could go either way.
    london starting to report, so expect a massive jump for remain

i think south west will also vote big on remain

W O W B O I S , for funs, i stream for you live market pound crashing here, watch and laugh ( or cry, if you are from UK, ofc )

http://www.investing.com/currencies/gbp-usd-chart

Deleted
    Thank you, Glasgow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    To claim one side of politicians has lied and another hasn't is frankly laughable. To market it as stupid vs educated is to fail to understand just why some people are voting the opposite way to the way you want....and note I said "understand" not just parrot out what the media is telling you about why people are voting to leave.

I voted to remain but to dismiss such a large proportion of the people as being stupid for having different views to you is frankly willfully ignorant. Whatever the final result, the makeup of politics in the country will change because those disaffected are in such large numbers as to not be ignorable by any of the major parties going forward.
    I'm not saying that, but the Brexit camp has made more lies than the remain camp. Essentially everything they said to trash the EU was contradicted by official records. Yet they kept repeating it as true. Remain hasn't really lied about much, they went more on hypothesis about what could and can happen when the UK leaves, which isn't a lie, nor the truth. I mean I'll sum up a few.

Turkey joining the EU : Veto'd by France, Germany and rejected by 88% of the European member states one year ago.

UK taking most immigrants : only half of Germany.

UK paying too much : Italy with 600 billion less GDP, pays nearly 20 billion more than the UK.

EU costs too much : Yes, but it's also given you 650 billion euros in investments over the last 10 years.

EU is making the UK poor : Wrong, the UK wealth has gone up substantially since joining the EU.

EU got the UK in the Greek bailout mess. France, Germany and UK veto'd an investigation into the Greek financial status before Greece joined the EU, even though Belgium, Netherlands had found evidence that their financial papers were falsified. Simply because all of those 3 countries had big investments in Greece.

... Another 100 possible points I could make

These facts are very easy to find, on multiple official records, yet people of brexit camp believe those lies blindly, so to me they are uneducated enough to be called stupid (there's no excuse to not research this, you type in a few keywords and you'll find out that all those things were blatant lies). If I was part of them and I was blindly believing them without checking fact, it would be justified when people called me stupid as well.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2016-06-24 at 01:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    London to the rescue is it enough ?
    not by itself, but it will probably make up a good chunk of remain votes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Indeed. isn't it more likely Scotland will get another independence referendum if Britain leaves the EU? And then a " Republic of Scotland" would apply for EU membership.
    Scotland more than likely wouldn't qualify to the join the EU and even if they did it takes years to get a country in.

Things are picking up the pace now, sadly I should probably go to bed if I want to be somewhat productive at work tomorrow.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Will be a lot of votes from around Manchester too, not sure which way it's leaning there though. I'm guessing Leave but could be wrong, at least a lot of the towns in Greater Manchester are leaning that way.