Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    If you are pro EU you are pro crime.
    This is sig-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by -primordial View Post
    Too soon to tell, but Scotland will have another indyref and certainly win this time around, and eventually join EU. Not sure how the Irish will fare, not too familiar with their politics but maybe they'll choose go their separate ways and that leaves Wales, stuck with England.
    It's unlikely that Scotland will leave immediately. If at all. It makes much more sense to wait and see if any other countries seek to depart the EU first - because if they do then there's very little point in Scotland getting up and joining a sinking ship.

7+ Year Old Account
    So.... how many of you have / want a TEAM GB Olympic Top?? hehe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, what is "modern integration" to you? Or are you just parroting words that sound smart when someone else said them?
    modern regional integration literature... post 2015 zielonka for example.... my god are books and literature alien?

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    I think you need to update that flag, it has 1 too many stars.
    Well noone has turned in an article 50 yet, UK is still an EU member and will be for atleast 2 years, the only difference this morning is the tanking pund sterling and getting sidelined in EU meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Seems pretty logical to be scared of giving a crazy guy who loves to run his mouth, talk shit, make threats, give no fucks in general, etc., our state secrets and the ability to utilize our nuclear arsenal.

Beyond that though, Democrats are scared of him just because he can make The Supreme Court conservative for the next several decades... Republicans are scared because it would look pretty bad to openly oppose their own party's president... Which they will have to do if they don't want to look as crazy as he does.
    Well, he said whats on his mind, hes not afraid to hold back. State secrets? lol, yea ok, thats Hillary Clinton and he was against the war in Iraq so i think we will be good with the nuclear arsenal.

Democrats have ruined this country so much that their opinion is dumb and useless.

Republicans can't control him, and their gravy train is coming to an end.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Given heightened economic and political uncertainty, we cut our U.K. GDP forecast to 1.5 percent (from 1.8 percent) for 2016 and to 0.7 percent (from 2.1 percent) for 2017," writes Wells.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ion-in-the-u-k

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Eat this too then and open a new thread to discuss it if you like. Until then, good appetite.
    Oh lol, the renown international experts of "The Trumpet". Yeah, that's the usual corner all the hate is coming from. Fucking clowns.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    what did i quote?
    i think you're now just randomly saying anything

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    People are understandably scared about increased competition for jobs, so it is pretty silly to claim that they should ignore those worries.

The vote is over, we lost, time to quit grumbling and move on.
    Scared is an emotional response. Emotional arguments need to be ignored. We can't fall into appeal to emotion and must stick to emotionless facts. Sorry but for me moving on is likely meaning loss of earnings for one because of scared emotional people

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's unlikely that Scotland will leave immediately. If at all. It makes much more sense to wait and see if any other countries seek to depart the EU first - because if they do then there's very little point in Scotland getting up and joining a sinking ship.
    I doubt there's any current govermnts in other EU countries, with leaders WHO's stupid enough to hold a referendum on the question, only Cameron seems to be that daft.

I just wish the majority was a little bigger. What a night

To some people, choosing to leave the EU seems insane, but it's very brave, and very wise. To the people of Britain, well done, you have taken your country back, and have faith. Be of good courage. Things are going to get a whole lot better in the long run, you will look back at this and see it as one of the best decisions the nation ever made.

Full congratulations you've won a victory for democracy, the world watches and you have inspired a lot of people. Now go in strength, hope, and enthusiasm, don't let yourself down or all those people watching you, your thriving will be an even boost to them.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2016-06-24 at 09:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    You may not have read my previous message Kalis, do you expect some changes about healthcare, or something like that as a british expatriate in Malta ? I guess you're not in financial needs considering what I've read, but do you have any previous informations about what would happend in case of Brexit on " social " subjects for expatriates ?
    I have dual nationality, British and Cypriot, so I will still be an EU Citizen.

Also Britain and Malta have a special relationship (as does Britain and Cyprus), so I would not expect to see many changes, if any.

Deleted
    "Given heightened economic and political uncertainty, we cut our U.K. GDP forecast to 1.5 percent (from 1.8 percent) for 2016 and to 0.7 percent (from 2.1 percent) for 2017," writes Wells.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Boris or Theresa are probably the two best bets
    Don't count out Osbourne, yes he's quite hated as he's the money man and a lot of people blame him for all the cuts, but most of those people wouldn't vote Tory in an election even if Churchill was leader. Osbourne is seen as much more of a statesman than Boris, much more professional. May has spent so much time in the background shes almost an unknown, the only thing that puts her above the likes of Gove/Hunt is that the electorate don't hate her merely dislike.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Crime I'm Europe was going down until the crash. Including Germany.
    This is factually incorrect.

Theft and burglary are increasing every single year.

German citizens who live near borders got fucked by Schengen.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    To some people, choosing to leave the EU seems insane, but it's very brave, and very wise. To the people of Britain, well done, you have taken your country back, and have faith. Be of good courage. Things are going to get a whole lot better in the long run, you will look back at this and see it as one of the best decisions the nation ever made.

Full congratulations on voting to take your country back.
    Hmm, Germany should take its country back, too. Fuck everyone else. Good luck France!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I have dual nationality, British and Cypriot, so I will still be an EU Citizen.

Also Britain and Malta have a special relationship (as does Britain and Cyprus), so I would not expect to see many changes, if any.
    Thanks for the information (You see, I'm not that anti-british, I still care about british expatriates )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Where will you go?
    Canada, everyone loves the Canadians