Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And with Trump already losing voters you'll get a president that will continue Obama's policy.

Again, take a look at their trade. Almost half for UK, drop in a bucket for EU. Yup, it's totally like you say
    Oh really Trump is losing? Lets see in November. He will win unless they kill him.

good for you, united kingdom. The rest of europe pretty much sucks ass.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Damn... we can't even be united at a continent scale, let alone planetary. When are we going to build them battlecruisers and explore the solar system/galaxy? :P

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Oh really Trump is losing? Lets see in November. He will win unless they kill him.
    One guy already tried.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    good for you, divided kingdom.
    Fixed that.

Deleted
    Voting should be restricted to individuals who have a work expectancy of atleast more than 10 years to save us from retirees shitting all over the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The UK is a net contributor to the EU, so someone will have to cover that and we just caused a recession - Germany is not going to dip into their pockets to help you out.

You do realise we will get to regulate ourselves as we wish, don't you? Do you actually think we will tighten regulation?
    Well, you will likely tighten immigration, which is its own form of regulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    They're not unearned exceptions, Britain is an island, don't you see how special that makes us?
    So is Ireland. Or Iceland. Accession negotiations with Iceland went so special that Iceland claims they withdrew altogether and EC is telling them that they are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You already do... Why do I even bother. Believe what you want. Fuck it.
    Sure. What ever you say random internet person.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The UK is a net contributor to the EU, so someone will have to cover that and we just caused a recession - Germany is not going to dip into their pockets to help you out.

You do realise we will get to regulate ourselves as we wish, don't you? Do you actually think we will tighten regulation?
    We need to get rid of Poland. We could sell it to Belarus, they want to be like them anyways. Would put the EU budget 5 bns in the plus :P Or the budget is just euqalized and the net receivers just get less money. Polish farmers will be delighted.

So is Ireland. Or Iceland. Accession negotiations with Iceland went so special that Iceland claims they withdrew altogether and EC is telling them that they are wrong.
    I THINK that was sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So... If there was a new referendum on Scotland's independence, and Scotland joined the EU... Wouldn't that be fun?
    That would be great. The best thing, of course, would be if England, Wales, Scotland and a united Ireland were all individual member states of the European Union. But I'll settle for Scotland for now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Whos next? France,sweden,netherlands,East? XDD
    Ah yes, that well known European country, East.

I am not into politics at all, so can someone tell why is this happening now? Where did the notion about leaving the EU come from? Have people in the UK expressed discontent with the EU? For how long?

The only thing I know is that David Cameron had promised a referendum about the matter when his party was re-elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    One guy already tried.
    Actually its been 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Good luck with it, the only plans i've heard for Scotland involve them joining the EU again, haven't heard anyone talking about going completely solo.
    With the current price of oil they are going to take US' spot as the global superpower. Have some faith! A lot of it even. Be like Warhammer Orks that power up their technology with nothing bu faith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    We need to get rid of Poland. We could sell it to Belarus, they want to be like them anyways. Would put the EU budget 5 bns in the plus :P
    Sell all of Eastern Europe to Russia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    One guy already tried.
    Bad idea. If you try you should have the decency to succeed, otherwise you just give ammunition to your target.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Actually its been 2.
    The recent one is british.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So... If there was a new referendum on Scotland's independence, and Scotland joined the EU... Wouldn't that be fun?
    The last independance referendum was lost by 10.6%, what has actually changed since then?

1: The UK has voted to leave Europe (41.5% of Scotland voted against it, 25.5% of Scotland voted for it, 33% didn't care enough to vote).
    2: The UK Prime Minister who is hated by Scots has resigned.
    3: The financial plans the SNP submitted before the least Indyref proved to be a mistake that would have bankrupted an independant Scotland.

I really don't see that swinging over 10% of the vote.

Deleted
    I think some people need to untwist their knickers and wait for stuff to happen.... This is a long term issue so worrying about next month year or decade today seems pointless