Quote Originally Posted by -primordial View Post
    every time i see these stats my blood boils. this is ludicrous beyond any sane notion.
    That the numbfuck children who don't actually know anything went so strong for remain?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    So the people who've actually seen the most of the world, know the most, have lived the most...? Or better, the people who actually remember a world before the EU and remember they weren't all drinking toilet water?
    Their time is over. With all the good will in the world, fuck them. It's my fucking future not theirs.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So the EU is going to piss off the most powerful nation in the world in order to spite the UK? No, just stop, that is not going to happen.
    LOL, we have nothing to gain from appeasing those warmongers. If they want to play hardball with Russia, they should do so on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're coming across very petulant

Most pro EU people understand EU isn't completely blameless
    Compared to the 30 years of nonconstructive bitching and blaming EU for even the shitty UK weather EU still looks like a paragon of justice when compared to the UK. And guess what, UK helped make EU what it is. Even pushed for it in the early stages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by SocialJusticeWarrior View Post
    I don't always drop my mask of reality deaf leftist, BUT WHEN I DO I find myself KNEE DEEP IN THE TEARS OF GOONS AND GLOBALISTS. God you people make the best whiners.

I guess Englishmen don't want their daughters raped over and over by bands of politically untouchable brown hordes. DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. Oh well, at least leftists have still got Sweden, they're so practiced in bending over they'll be part of the new Caliphate by the time the rest of the continent finds its balls.

Play the same experiment with your average female voter and you'll see Muslims got at least one thing right.
    LOL, where does the internet find these nutjobs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Their time is over. With all the good will in the world, fuck them. It's my fucking future not theirs.
    And as they have for years, they've taken care of it for you since you don't know what the hell you're doing yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am refuting the claims that the EU will make an example of the UK, because it does not make any logical sense for the EU to endanger its economy in order to do so. The EU and UK need to come to an agreement that both are okay with, that may well mean UK getting the better end of the stick, because of what danger the UK represents if it tells the EU to fuck iself.

For some unknown reason there are posters on here who think EU negotiators are as childish as they are.
    To be fair people are blowing this thing up way to much.
    Yes Ireland exports to the UK and quite a bit but its only 14% of their total exports: http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/irl/
    The total exports are $19.2B but seeing as of 2014 Ireland had a positive trade balance (and we went up in gbp with 6.3% and 4.5% in the last 2 years) of $69.7B in net exports we can take that hit (I am sure we can start exporting to other countries like we do with the other 76%).

That being said .. our nr 1 import destination is .. the UK with $24.3B which we could start importing from other places that are actually in the EU.

Yes it will cost money and yes we will need to adjust our importing/exporting but we still have 2 years (at least) to do so.

You can say that if you stop using all the stuff that they have built and brought to you from the past, and live your fucking future without it.

That the numbfuck children who don't actually know anything went so strong for remain?
    Good thing the old people are here to force their unwanted vision of a world they no longer belong in and are not long for on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    And as they have for years, they've taken care of it for you since you don't know what the hell you're doing yet.
    And they sure did a good job in 2008 didn't they?
    Speciation Is Gradual

So the people who've actually seen the most of the world, know the most, have lived the most...? Or better, the people who actually remember a world before the EU and remember they weren't all drinking toilet water?
    If there was any point where UK citizens had to drink toilet water it was shortly before joining the EU. Because, surprise surprise, they joined for economic reasons.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    And they sure did a good job in 2008 didn't they?
    Just look at the great economy the Baby Boomers left us with. Prosperity all around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    You can say that if you stop using all the stuff that they have built and brought to you from the past, and live your fucking future without it.
    The people who voted to leave didn't build or bring anything. Look at the youpoll, the vast majority are uneducated.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Our Prime Minister is stepping down so that he doesn't have to press the button, the person who will replace him will be almost definately someone who was Pro Brexit, and they will press the button without hesitation.
    Please me you're not voting Farage or someone like him for PM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I think you greatly overstate UK's value versus politicians urge to stay in power, the UK will take whatever deal they get they have no leverage to negotiate. I highly doubt the leadership of France and Germany want to end up like David Cameron.
    If the EU economy tanks, they end up like Cameron. The alternative is to come to a deal that both sides are okay with and then fudge it by bringing the public conversation around to the benefits of membership over a partnership to other EU states.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Kalis, euro scepticism is on the rise in europe. If UK is not made an example of, which by the way its bad terminology, its just EU looking after its own business, Euroscepticism will rise further. Junker already stated, UK out now and fast.
    So the EU are going to risk further economic issues in the EU with euroscepticism on the rise? Do you see that the bargaining power is not as one sided as people think?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Kalis, euro scepticism is on the rise in europe. If UK is not made an example of, which by the way its bad terminology, its just EU looking after its own business, Euroscepticism will rise further. Junker already stated, UK out now and fast.
    Well, not that fast. The process is at least two years long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Yeah, because those 18-year-olds living with mummy are freaking foreign policy geniuses.
    Look at it again, it's not just the 18 ones, it's the vast overwhelming majority of ages who voted to remain. Why the hell should we allow gravers to determine our future?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Please me you're not voting Farage or someone like him for PM
    It won't go to that, the Conservatives will still retain power, so it'll be up to them who gets put up for leadership. Given the fact that Boris Johnson has just led a successful Leave campaign, it'll more than likely be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Good thing the old people are here to force their unwanted vision of a world they no longer belong in and are not long for on them.
    They built the world that the young and dumb are frittering away, and are spending their golden years still trying to move the sharp objects out of their children's oblivious paths.

There's really no way to spin this around by which the 18-24 year old vote is actually more competent in their decision than the 58+. Your only real case is "you have to let us fuck up our lives so we can learn". A chronological-but-in-no-other-ways adult voting on the referendum who doesn't even remember a time before the EU knows more about what's right for the UK than people who lived through thick and thin and maybe even remember hiding from the Blitz? Really, that's what you're going with?

The people who voted to leave didn't build or bring anything. Look at the youpoll, the vast majority are uneducated.
    You'd be surprised, but education doesn't build stuff.
    And a huge chunk of it (hello medieval literature or social studies majors) is much less of a positive influence on the world, than a skilled builder.