Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    yeah that's a non starter.
    The EU will start the clock from Tuesday regardless of what the UK wants.
    An that is entirely resonable and the only way to preserve the democratic rights of the other member states.
    They can always extend the period unanimously if both sides need more time, but now that the UK have indicated they want out they cannot keep voting on both sides of these negotiations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i have 2 extended family members that voted leave, 1 doesn't even know what the EU is (seriously) the other said he did it as protest and didnt think it would win.......

i know its only 2 but still sad
    You should have kicked them into the face, both of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Nobody spat in anyones face, it was a referendum to decide the will of the people in a member state.
    The result of every election in living memory in the UK has been decided by Rupert Murdoch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Read it again, because it does not say that.
    Then I have no idea what you said.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    IF the next British PM is clever, he will insist on negotiating the terms before triggering the leave clause of Lisabon. That would take the wind of sails of nasty bullies like Schultz.
    The EU already said there will be no negotiations before withdrawal starts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    That's kind of hypocritical, no? You just spit in the EU's face and now you want them to calm down and act rationally?
    I didn't realize people had this much of their identity wrapped up in the EU. I have to think 'Europeanism' hasn't superseded nationalism in most Europeans. Having so many distinct languages being a major reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    This is hilarious. But come on people, Brexit supporters are super informed.
    To be fair, there is no way to know if the people who searched those items are for or against the Brexit. Either side could have had uninformed individuals making google searches after the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Why the hell would you allow a state of 30000 ppl have the same weight as one of 80mil?
    We don't. We wanted that fixed. Among others, the UK stopped that. Yay, first you crash the car and then you bitch at the passenger for ruining everything! Awesome! Britain!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Oh thats nothing, there were people on the News early saying that they wouldn't have voted Leave if they'd realised that it would break up the Union. As if the idea that Scotland and NI wanted to stay in the EU was already well known and readily available. There were also people on the news saying that they voted Leave because they didn't think there vote would matter and they thought that Remain would easily win.

This referendum has been an absolute farce, but unfortunately, we are stuck with it.
    Were those people asleep during the Scottish referendum or something? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    I dont think that our friends across the channel will magically stop buying BMW's, Audi's, VW's ect just because of 10% tax....or atleast the people who just want to drive a BMW, Audi, VW, Porsche, whatever.

Sure they get a hit on sales but i dont think its as doom and gloom.
    bear in mind, 10% on a 60k car is a lot of money. dont be suprised if sales drop if it happens, but its a non issue as a tarrif wont even be applied. the only way it will is if we go back to WTO rules. which would be highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    This is hilarious. But come on people, Brexit supporters are super informed.
    So the people asking those questions are only the brexit supporters.
    Since the people that supported bremain just can't be asking those questions in the internets?

And I thought that the majority of people that voted for brexit are senile old people that don't know what google is, how are they actually using the search?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    highly unlikely we will go into recession, almost certain that there will be no tariffs. also highly unlikely to lose role as major financial centre. London was a financial capital for a fuck ton longer than the EU has even existed.
    Your central bank just promised QE just to start, it only gets more desperate from there. If you retain your title as a financial center it will be at the cost of major economic loses in terms of tax cuts and incentives for foreign companies to stay. The British economy was already in slow growth this will tilt it over the edge.

i am being called a facist xenophobe

i just want to MUKGA

It's elitist to say voters don't know what they're doing. Sure a few don't but most do. An the remain side probably had a few idiots voting for it "just because" too. Voting with a large group of people, millions in this case, is still the best way to make a choice.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Yes. No children anywhere ever use google either.
    Are you for real with this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    An that is entirely resonable and the only way to preserve the democratic rights of the other member states.
    They can always extend the period unanimously if both sides need more time, but now that the UK have indicated they want out they cannot keep voting on both sides of these negotiations.
    Actually its far from it. It also impinges on the democratic rights of the UK, and would be illegal under EU law. All we have said right now, is that we want to leave. Until WE say we are leaving. there is nothing they can do about it.
    you also forget that its a minimum two year period of negotiation on leaving. so we damn well will be voting still especially as we will still be bound by decisions made during that period.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    There were also people on the news saying that they voted Leave because they didn't think there vote would matter and they thought that Remain would easily win.
    Yes, Farage certainly was clever when he implied leave would lose while the polling was still ongoing.
    That likely got all those protest voters to vote leave who wanted it to be as close as possible to stick it to the PM or to get a better exception from the next agreements.

Deleted
    Ahh yes. another post of a bunch of retarded people wanting to leave the EU IMMIGRANTS TOOK OUR JOB etcetc, if you want a job you can get a job get off your lazy ass and go find one.
    Scotland will vote for a new independence and this one will 100% go through this time aka ENGLAND DUN FUCKD UP cause scotland shares the oil Rigs in the north sea with norway so they will lose a shit down of money instantly Scotland will rejoin the EU aswell most likely
    so many fucking people who have no clue what their talking about its insane leaving the EU was the most retarded shit they ever could have done the pound has dropped so much it price its at its lowest it has been in over 30 fucking years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    We don't. We wanted that fixed. Among others, the UK stopped that. Yay, first you crash the car and then you bitch at the passenger for ruining everything! Awesome! Britain!
    Then why did you quote me on that? lol

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I didn't realize people had this much of their identity wrapped up in the EU. I have to think 'Europeanism' hasn't superseded nationalism in most Europeans. Having so many distinct languages being a major reason.
    Isn't "Europeanism," just nationalism to a new nation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.