Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    edit: Done indulging the trolls. Don't watch the video if you don't like it.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-24 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Three humans and an orc... not sure about this. Thoras and Sally, just... why. Naz I love to see again, and Darion makes perfect sense. I wish Taylor had joined Naz, and I'd like to see another ex-Horde member join them. Not right sure who that'd be, though.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Bolvar has turned into a true Lich King to a large extent. He will perhaps even be more cunning than the previous one due to him having to rely on scheming, rather than brute force. Its become clear from the DK artifact questline and from this questline aswell that Bolvar has taken up the role of the Lich King in its full meaning. I believe he is fighting the Burning Legion for the time being because the Burning Legion seeks to destroy all of Azeroth and the Lich King has no use of a burned-out husk of a world. He will assist the "adventurers" in defeatin the Burning Legion and will then probably turns his back on them.

It is even possible that the Lich King will be forced into servitute by Kil Jaeden once again. After all, Kil Jaeden is the mastermind behind the entity we now know as the Lich King and will surely want his creation to serve him. Perhaps we will see Kil Jaeden later on in Legion trying to subordinate Bolvar/the Lich King and the Lich King will fight him while the rest of the world assists the Lich King against the Burning Legion.
    I share those lines of thinking. When the Legion came back in Warcraft three they sought out the orcs despite the fact that they failed during their first mission of conquering Azeroth. I have a sneaking suspicion Kil'Jaeden is not too happy about the Scourge getting away from him and certainly with Illidan failing him too. We know from the novel that Ner'zhul is dead and so it is only Bolvar controlling through the helmet. Perhaps with the infusion of the dragon fire he does actually serve a good purpose and will use his forces where the living is completely unable or simply will not use them. An army of the dead has serious advantages due to the removal of ethical dilemmas in times of war and perhaps that is Bolvar true intention, only time will tell.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafting View Post
    Three humans and an orc... not sure about this. Thoras and Sally, just... why. Naz I love to see again, and Darion makes perfect sense. I wish Taylor had joined Naz, and I'd like to see another ex-Horde member join them. Not right sure who that'd be, though.
    I would have grabbed Zul'jin.

I enjoyed the commentary, just wanted to say because it seems like you were getting a lot of hate, thanks for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Man the pomposity of MMO-C's posters never fail to amaze me.

So sorry the free thing I showed off for people who were so interested in a storyline's conclusion trigger y'all. Thanks for the ad rev
    TC, I disagree with people that are complaining heavily about the videos (though I only watched about half of the first one), but this isn't a great response on your part, either. People are free to not enjoy your videos - you can accept that with grace, even if you disagree with their criticisms.

Thanks for making them, though. It's good to have all the DK campaign lore in one place like this.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafting View Post
    Three humans and an orc... not sure about this. Thoras and Sally, just... why. Naz I love to see again, and4 Darion makes perfect sense. I wish Taylor had joined Naz, and I'd like to see another ex-Horde member join them. Not right sure who that'd be, though.
    Sally and thoras arr the only cool ones in the group.
    Never thought Darion was very cool maybe it was hes voice and hes armor that annoy me.
    Nazgrim is meh for me.. orc dk never stood by me as something awesome.
    I do hope they all gt their own armor and something that represent what they used to be.. sally for example upgraded popehat and tabard.

Deleted
    I could not listen to him for more than 3 seconds

this is no exaggeration

There are a bazillion videos about this quest chain already and a whole thread for it. I'm not buying this other thread is too big excuse. This is just a blunt way to advertise own videos.

Don't need to say anything to the videos themselves, a lot of other people did that and I agree.