Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

How do i stop dreaming

I dislike dreams, always the same hug hug and kiss kiss, why can't they stop? Bugger off please. How do i do it? I want em away. They are really bothering me.

- - - Updated - - -

pomf .

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Death and probably drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Not sure how you'd do it but my immediate guess would be to control your subconsciousness and tell it to stop it with the dreams.

But I'm sure someone else has a solution to just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better bedtime stories. May I recommend the soothing words of Hugo nominated author and buckaroo Chuck Tingle:
    Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving The European Union

Wait for Inception tech.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Have depression and stop having hope?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say stop creating weird threads, for starters.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Better bedtime stories. May I recommend the soothing words of Hugo nominated author and buckaroo Chuck Tingle:
    Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving The European Union
    I just linked this in the Brexit thread a minute or two ago. Boo, I am so fucking slow!

idk, but if you find out, tell me.

i'd love to stop dreaming.

Dreaming is part of the REM phase. Long period without REM sleeping causes depression, aggression, schizophrenia and death. Good luck with not dreaming.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_...ep_deprivation

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    If you find out let me know. Continuous nightmares stop being scary and start being annoying after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I just linked this in the Brexit thread a minute or two ago. Boo, I am so fucking slow!
    For true buckaroos there is no slow, just REAL LOVE for all who kiss the sky.

Used to have nightmares every night for years. You get used to it like Aeula said, but what stopped it for me was going to therapy. I don't know why exactly but reckon it has much to do with repressed memories and wounds in your soul that need to be talked about and the associated burried sorrow/grief needs to be brought up and let happen.. and put to rest that way. Praying (in my case to Jesus Christ) was very healing too. Hope you get well soon.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Drink one of these before you go to bed.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Speak to a professional.

Dont sleep?

Are you getting off regularly? If not fap before sleep. I'm married so that's taken care of, but when I was single I couldn't even sleep without getting that tension out, maybe that's contributing to dreaming?

Stop caring about them and you'll be less annoyed.
    I used to have problems with nightmares and night terrors, exercise and proper diet helped a lot.

You can't stop dreaming, but you can stop remembering them as often.

Daily marijuana use made me stop remembering my dreams. Now that I've been off it for a month or so, I've been remembering my dreams again.

Final note: Dreaming is important. I suggest learning how to lucid dream, so you can have fun with it instead.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    How can anyone dislike dreams?????

Especially those you KNEW you are dreaming so you start making things happen the way you want them, those are the best.

Dreaming I am an evil wizard and hunting down heros in shiny armour was also a good one even though I didn't control that one.