10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    At the time there wasn't a useful one, these days I sort of just forget about it. It wasn't and isn't a game breaker for me.

Be different if it was a mandatory quest or something.
    Yeah there was one called Ogri'Lazy, a player made it almost immediately. I used it when that content was new.

It's a good idea to keep an eye on what gets published on Curse by date. Often players will publish helpful add-ons right when a patch drops, or within a few days at most. Especially if you have some uniqueness that makes stuff more challenging.

can anyone give me full list of world quests with rewards?
    wowhead not listed all quests

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Lol no, there are hundreds of them. And the rewards are chosen from a pool randomly
    so we cant even see full list of rewards ?

Lol no, there are hundreds of them. And the rewards are chosen from a pool randomly
    Don't see the problem, though. It's simply two lists then. Quests and Rewards.

There are bigger lists for less important stuff.

Well I am not making it. You are not making it. Wowhead has not made it and I don't see it anywhere in MMOChamp either.
    We'll probably see one in the near future. A big number or a randomized reward system doesn't mean it's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigis View Post
    This didn't deserve its own thread I think
    While leveling to 110, how do you gain artifact power? Just through the consumable thingies you loot?
    Practical example: I want to tank as Vengeance DH when i'm capped but I'll level with Havoc. Can I funnel ALL my artifact power into Vengeance artifact?
    Not an answer to your question since someone already answered, but leveling as a tank is pretty damn solid, maybe even better than leveling as dps. Your single target damage will be crap compared to a dps spec of course, however you can pull whole packs of mobs and AoE them down without breaking a sweat. In fact, there are players who main a dps spec but level as a tank spec because they find it to be faster overall (not to mention that you have a much better chance at soloing elites).

Healers on the other hand......

Well I am not making it. You are not making it. Wowhead has not made it and I don't see it anywhere in MMOChamp either.
    Everything is still WAY too undecided. Once it's set in stone (i.e. close to launch), you will surely see a guide. I would feel terrible if I made a guide and before launch they decide that they are changing how quest/reward works.

Oh prepatch where art thou. After playing beta and some ptr i simply cannot go back to live wow., And the fact that i have _1_ slot left on my rogue. All voidstorage, bank slots and bag slots are full of transmogs. Starting to fill up on huntard and warrior aswell.

Can't be long now can it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    After this, void storage will completely be useless

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah as soon as prepatch starts I will abandon beta to go on a transmog collecting spree. I wonder how many hours I will need just to sort through bags!
    I have to clean all my character's banks, bags, and Void Storage out. That's not even counting the bank alt's Guild Vault filled with BoEs and everyone's Salvage Crate hoards. It's a load of work, though all the bag cleaning will feel so damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigis View Post
    This didn't deserve its own thread I think
    While leveling to 110, how do you gain artifact power? Just through the consumable thingies you loot?
    Practical example: I want to tank as Vengeance DH when i'm capped but I'll level with Havoc. Can I funnel ALL my artifact power into Vengeance artifact?
    Be aware that if your not spending AP on your dps artifact your going to fall behind and are better of leveling as a tank anyway.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    I suspect I will have enough bibs and bobs I don't want to delete that I can throw in void storage instead.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Can still keep off pieces and challenge mode gear and stuff.

I will keep old items like the full shadowcraft set and a few items you can't obtain anymore. Even tho the shadowcraft set is useless when you can transmog it. i won't just sell it.

So since crafted gear seems to be 850 for the first tier, is there an actual reason to go with blacksmith/leatherworking/tailoring? The gear itself is pretty quickly replaced as soon as raiding starts. And everything else you can craft with these professions seems kinda gimmicky.
    What am I not seing?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So since crafted gear seems to be 850 for the first tier, is there an actual reason to go with blacksmith/leatherworking/tailoring? The gear itself is pretty quickly replaced as soon as raiding starts. And everything else you can craft with these professions seems kinda gimmicky.
    What am I not seing?
    Reliability.
    The crafted gear is not top tier gear, but it is gear you can depend on having in order to obtain the top tier gear.

Initial level 110 gear is ~iLvl 805. Suramar quest gear is 810.
    Heroic dungeon gear is 825. Mythic dungeon gear is 840. Normal raid gear is 850.

Getting gear of a higher item level than 850 requires a coordinated group, or luck.
    Your crafted gear is just as good as the gear you can get from a normal mode raid, not including warforged pieces. It's strong gear for going into Mythic dungeons, which again can't outstrip it without the addition of luck bonuses to gear, and will be about the best you can expect to have before entering heroic raids too.
    Mythic gear is much better than crafted gear, but... that hasn't not been true for a long while.

Crafting isn't really supposed to be its own endgame path in this game. It greases the wheels, as a raid team that starts out decked in 850 crafted gear rather than 825-840 dungeon gear will have an advantage. It's a stepping stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Reliability.
    The crafted gear is not top tier gear, but it is gear you can depend on having in order to obtain the top tier gear.

Initial level 110 gear is ~iLvl 805. Suramar quest gear is 810.
    Heroic dungeon gear is 825. Mythic dungeon gear is 840. Normal raid gear is 850.

Getting gear of a higher item level than 850 requires a coordinated group, or luck.
    Your crafted gear is just as good as the gear you can get from a normal mode raid, not including warforged pieces. It's strong gear for going into Mythic dungeons, which again can't outstrip it without the addition of luck bonuses to gear, and will be about the best you can expect to have before entering heroic raids too.
    Mythic gear is much better than crafted gear, but... that hasn't not been true for a long while.

Crafting isn't really supposed to be its own endgame path in this game. It greases the wheels, as a raid team that starts out decked in 850 crafted gear rather than 825-840 dungeon gear will have an advantage. It's a stepping stone.
    I get what you're saying but all this just helps for the first few weeks. With something like alchemy I'd at leat be self sufficent throughout the whole expansion.

Let's just skip a bit ahead of time and say my guild has cleared heroic Nightmare. What reason is there to stick with gear crafting professions?

I will use void storage to store all class sets. I want to keep them in their "original" form just because :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I get what you're saying but all this just helps for the first few weeks. With something like alchemy I'd at leat be self sufficent throughout the whole expansion.

Let's just skip a bit ahead of time and say my guild has cleared heroic Nightmare. What reason is there to stick with gear crafting professions?
    The fact that more items will be added and/or the cap will be raised in later patches (or possibly even when the next tier is released).
    And that people who want to gear alts will still be buying your gear.

Alchemy, Jewelcrafting, and Enchanting are still probably going to be the more reliable moneymakers because they make commodities. This isn't new though.

The only reason to have any profession now is in order to sell the stuff you make or use it yourself.

It's also going to take you a lot longer than a few weeks to fill every slot on your character paperdoll with new items :P

You guys that recently leveled up a character in the beta, would you say the quests/leveling experience are pretty much done and functional in the beta, or are there still a lot of bugs and work to be done?

7+ Year Old Account
    Mostly of the equips from World Events isnt considerred "cosmetic" (by now), so they cant be placed into Wardrobe... also you got severals "bind of account" equips that came from Archeology/Events or in form of token from Pandaria and Wod. So if you wanna keep it for alts, you can store that kind of thing into a Void Store.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat