Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Draxler looks so much better than Gotze.

Germany are really putting this game to bed, nice to see some goals.

Deleted
    Yey, hummels assist, he is in my fantasy team

10+ Year Old Account
    Clean Sweep. Neuer again showing why he is one of the best.

Draxler is also freaking amazing, and not because of the goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Shamefur dispray by Slovakia. It's exactly this kind of matches that prove why having BO16 at Euro cup is a mistake. They just couldn't compete. Germans weren't threatened for a single second this match. Oh, yeah, Slovakia had 1 good attempt, except it was already 2:0 at this point and it was obvious Germany is already saving up for the next match. They could start dominating again at any point. Slovaks just didn't have the skills.

As for the 3rd goal? Draxler didn't even care, it looked so nonchalantly as if it was a training. It kinda was, anyway, except they probably had tighter training matches against their sub team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    What the hell, why wasn't Hummels awarded an assist for Draxler's goal?

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Shamefur dispray by Slovakia. It's exactly this kind of matches that prove why having BO16 at Euro cup is a mistake. They just couldn't compete. Germans weren't threatened for a single second this match. Oh, yeah, Slovakia had 1 good attempt, except it was already 2:0 at this point and it was obvious Germany is already saving up for the next match. They could start dominating again at any point. Slovaks just didn't have the skills.

As for the 3rd goal? Draxler didn't even care, it looked so nonchalantly as if it was a training. It kinda was, anyway, except they probably had tighter training matches against their sub team.
    where are you from if i may ask? interestingly enough, the people that complain here the most about the bigger tournament are from countries whose teams were so bad they haven't even managed to win their groups (england, spain, portugal) - if the tournament was smaller those teams wouldn't belong in it

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    where are you from if i may ask? interestingly enough, the people that complain here the most about the bigger tournament are from countries whose teams were so bad they haven't even managed to win their groups (england, spain, portugal) - if the tournament was smaller those teams wouldn't belong in it
    Poland. Technically, Poland didn't win its qualifiers group, but it was the best (and by far, from what I recall) 2nd placed team, so it would quality without having to play barrages before the qualifiers change. I think the qualifiers change was good. I'm not sure if you're talking about qualifiers or the main tournament, but Poland also tied with Germany at 7 points in the group stage, so it would also qualify to old system's quarterfinals. Having all but 2 3rd placed teams in knock-out stage is a mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Someone sounds salty they got knocked off, let me guess... Croatian? And look, the tournament getting smaller means less teams qualifying, the teams you mentioned actually won their qualification groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to watch Belgies. Really like their players.

apparently we will be wearing our white kits tomorrow even though we don't have to. Someone else said it's for promotional purposes or some bullshit.

the last 5 competitive games that we have worn white:

1-2 v Italy, 1994 World Cup
    2-3 v Nigeria, 1998 World Cup
    0-1 v Portugal, EURO 2004
    1-5 v Netherlands, 2014 World Cup
    1-2 v Croatia, EURO 2016

So if you are a betting man, the easy bet is on Italy tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    There we go. Go go belgium.

How do you let two players so wide open on a set piece?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly too hang over to watch it in a local cafe.

Strong offense from Belgium so far, seems every match the team is improving significantly. Wasn't expecting a goal that fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Courtois almost bottled it.

Shit pitches lately, lots of players tripping over themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Hungary giving too much space to Belgium in the midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Someone sounds salty they got knocked off, let me guess... Croatian? And look, the tournament getting smaller means less teams qualifying, the teams you mentioned actually won their qualification groups.
    no and i'm not salty at all, you all just sound pathetic when you complain about the tournament size, trying to belittle other teams who aren't far behind your own, if at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Ahah wtf the guy sure likes his body odors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    edit: disregard, lack of sleep and apparently cant read today.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Portugal qualified as 3rd in group, so if the tournament was smaller Portugal would have been out on the group stage ...
    No if the tournament was smaller the teams that finished above them wouldnt even be in the tournament in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.