Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Chaos at Sacramento Rally

https://www.rt.com/usa/348500-stabbi...to-california/

Not too much information out yet, seems like a huge number of ANTIFA protesters showed up to disrupt those who were marching on the capitol building. The media is already trying to spin what has happened, it would be useful to know what really happened here.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

According to Fox News right now, the count is up to 7 people who were stabbed. Not much more info yet though.

Oh wait, 7 people have been hospitalized, not sure if all were because of stabbing. No one's been arrested though yet, but police have lots of video and are working on identifying the perps now.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-26 at 08:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Got a text message not to head to that part of Sacramento anytime today from a friend, I see now why. Not that I had reason to be there today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Counter-protest" aka violent silencing tactics.

Deleted
    Good for those counter protestors. Thats what you get when you try to silence freedom of speech, nomatter how rightwing or leftwing.

We probably shouldn't assume one person threw the first stone, as we will never know the full truth. Furthermore, being glad that people were hurt because they tried to counter-protest (which is freedom of speech, by the way) is rather silly. Be better than that.

I've seen a video going around of an ANTIFA guy smacking a man sitting on the ground in the back of the head with a baseball bat.
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Good for those counter protestors. Thats what you get when you try to silence freedom of speech, nomatter how rightwing or leftwing.
    As long as they are screaming at "Nazis" they must be the good guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Frances Wang, ABC10 Tweet
    Insane video. Crowd sees any signs of "Nazis" and they run&attack. A lot of people bleeding/getting maced. @ABC10pic.twitter.com/PoFhILfZ95

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    We probably shouldn't assume one person threw the first stone, as we will never know the full truth. Furthermore, being glad that people were hurt because they tried to counter-protest (which is freedom of speech, by the way) is rather silly. Be better than that.
    It is the counter-protesters who apparently started engaging in violence, and dozens have now been detained, if not arrested. I hope they end up in prison, as even neo-nazis have the right to free speech and to protest.

However, it also appears that most of the neo-nazis didn't even show up. They had been forewarned about ANTIFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    As long as they are screaming at "Nazis" they must be the good guys?
    yeah, protesting fascism, by acting like fascists. The hypocracy, once again, is astounding.

As much as i dont agree with these neo nazi groups. Does not mean you should attack them for speaking their mind. Acting like PC principle is a crime. You cant just attack people because they are racist. You do nothing but fuel their fire. Talk to them, dont shout and yell mean things.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...e86099332.html

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html

For another ....link I guess seems to be both sides in on the fracas.

Wonder who started the "physical" side of this.

"The Sacramento Bee site has a video clip of anti-fascist protesters dressed in black clothing and masks assaulting a KCRA television news crew that was trying to cover the event"

Guess that answers my question, or appears to anyway.,

How interesting.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-06-26 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    As much as i dont agree with these neo nazi groups. Does not mean you should attack them for speaking their mind. Acting like PC principle is a crime. You cant just attack people because they are racist. You do nothing but fuel their fire. Talk to them, dont shout and yell mean things.
    The article I read said it was the nazis doing the attacking.

So what is all these acronyms? Nazis? Is that what we are talking about?

Nice of CNN to give a platform to a lunatic who justified violently attacking people who she claimed were 'organizing a genocide on the steps of the capitol building'

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    So what is all these acronyms? Nazis? Is that what we are talking about?
    ANTIFA is supposedly "anti-fascism", however the true reality is , they are the fascists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The article I read said it was the nazis doing the attacking.
    Right that is what it says, it just depends on how much you trust various media sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    This is not correct.

Pointing to Germany now. Ever since the end of the war, there's a very deeply ingrained hatred towards Nazis in a large portion of the population. Germany had organized Antifa already when the rest of the world had no clue what that abbreviation means.
    Now whether it's good or not to fight fire with fire, is another question, and it's fine to oppose that.
    But those antifa groups did indeed keep a lid on the Neo-nazis and their numbers.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    This is not correct.

Pointing to Germany now. Ever since the end of the war, there's a very deeply ingrained hatred towards Nazis in a large portion of the population. Germany had organized Antifa already when the rest of the world had no clue what that abbreviation means.
    Now whether it's good or not to fight fire with fire, is another question, and it's fine to oppose that.
    But those antifa groups did indeed keep a lid on the Neo-nazis and their numbers.
    Authoritarian "lids" are bad though, as are authoritarian laws such as not allowing Holocaust debates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Authoritarian lids are bad though, as are authoritarian laws such as not allowing Holocaust debates.
    who wouldn't allow holocaust debates?
    Even Germany allows that, and that's the country where the holocaust denial is in fact a crime that can get you imprisoned.
    You can debate about it, but not deny it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    jumping to conclusions I see.