Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A pretty good video on why not to date one:

10+ Year Old Account
    Met my current GF 3 years ago, she then had 2 kids, 1 was 3 years old, the second was 2 months(!) old, she and the father of the kids had split up, mostly due to different life choices and they ended on good terms, no contact except for 3 y/o being picked up to be with his dad ever other week.

I didn't plan on settling down or even having a relationship, but love happend, both with my GF and her kids, and we now have 3 kids together, 2 which i mentioned before, that im the "dad" of, and our mutual son which is now 1 year old, i love them all to bits, don't shoot someone down just because they have kids from a previous relationship, its not for everyone sure, but my advice is, try it, see what happends, if it doesnt work out then atleast you gave it a shot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I like these threads. They show what kinds of people I am dealing with on this forum.
    It's interesting you go straight to shaming language to denigrate people who express a simple and rather understandable preference in who they choose to date or spend their life with

I understand the obsessive need to defend the single mother: she is a feminist icon of independence from the evils of men and patriarchy and family

But the truth is just that most single mothers are losers who got bored / cheated / made bad choices / had kids with obviously terrible men / etc and that's how they became single mothers: they weren't abused or tricked or anything

If you can't do any better, sure, go for it

But it is not the job of men to go around saving single mothers, even those who were wronged by bad men or became single mothers through no fault of their own: women no longer need the protection of men, it's 2016

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's interesting you go straight to shaming language to denigrate people who express a simple and rather understandable preference in who they choose to date or spend their life with

I understand the obsessive need to defend the single mother: she is a feminist icon of independence from the evils of men and patriarchy and family

But the truth is just that most single mothers are losers who got bored / cheated / made bad choices / had kids with obviously terrible men / etc and that's how they became single mothers: they weren't abused or tricked or anything

But it is not the job of men to go around saving single mothers, even those who were wronged by bad men or became single mothers through no fault of their own: women no longer need the protection of men, it's 2016
    Good one Xarim, get 'em with their own weapon.

About the only single mom this wouldn't apply to would be a widow.

10+ Year Old Account

I think you're just wrong on this issue. It's not about them being feminist icons. I know you hate SJW mentalties but this isn't the time to bring them up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and I'm currently dating one. I love her and her 2 little ones.

10+ Year Old Account

Daily challenge for you: try to make 5 comments without using words "feminist" and "SJW" once. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Someone who gets it!!
    You cared enough to post.

The only reason I say no is because I don't think I ever want to have kids.

If I did want to have kids someday I would consider it and give it a shot. The fact that she is a single mom does not necessarily mean anything that you can draw conclusions about based on that fact alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Daily challenge for you: try to make 5 comments without using words "feminist" and "SJW" once. Good luck!
    He would have to go back to making his Friend Zone threads.

I wouldn't want someone judging my past, so why would I judge someone else? If we hit it off sure, I'd give it a go.
    Bleh

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boathouse View Post
    I wouldn't want someone judging my past, so why would I judge someone else? If we hit it off sure, I'd give it a go.
    At least for me, it's not about judging. it's about I don't want kids in my life in anyway. No matter how good the woman looks or how good the "fun" is. Rugrats aren't worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    At least for me, it's not about judging. it's about I don't want kids in my life in anyway. No matter how good the woman looks or how good the "fun" is. Rugrats aren't worth the trouble.
    Guess it depends on the kid/age too. A baby? Yeah that'd be a little harder. 5+? Eh, buy them an ice cream and they'll run around the back yard. No real work required from my end so long as they don't hate me
    Bleh

Probably not but love is a queer entity.

Depends. If they have one, it's a good chance to see how their parenting skills are.

My Wife already had a child from a previous marriage when I met her. We make a good match, we have 2 of our own now and are planning for another one. That will make four kids when all is said and done.

Her Ex is a douchebag, the dude rarely asks to see his own kid. The child is growing up and he has missed just about all of it.

probably not date but i'd have sex with the mother.

Deleted
    I wouldn't wanna dive into anything serious with someone who has a small kid. It's mostly to save myself and the kid from heartbreak in case things turn bad. I'm not a stranger to substitute parents and it fucking sucks when these people that you have come to care for suddenly vanish from your life forever. So nah, fuck that. I'm not in for small tragedies like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, want my own not someone else's.

I don't date men with kids. I don't want kids and don't plan on having any of my own, I'm not being someones new mommy.

Getting a kid is by far one of the most important descisions people make through their lives.

If they do that so lightly, that they choose a totally wrong person to get one with, just no.

Responsibility is the key.