So, when are beta key winners going to be selected?

It has been a few weeks since the contest closed and was wondering how you select winners? I mean if it is random shouldn't it be easy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Two of them are already come and long gone. The third is picked tomorrow. If you got a key and didn't check the contest page, you missed it.

Contest 1 - 5/19 to 5/30 - Picked on 5/30
    Contest 2 - 5/30 to 6/6 - Picked on 6/6
    Contest 3 - 6/17 to 6/24 - Picked 6/27 (Monday)
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Yeah I was talking about the most recent one. Your comment pointed out what I was speaking about though, each other contest was picked on the day it ended.... except this one.

Quote Originally Posted by starckboy View Post
    Yeah I was talking about the most recent one. Your comment pointed out what I was speaking about though, each other contest was picked on the day it ended.... except this one.
    It was specified in the contest when the winners would be picked, they can have some day off as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing since this is answered and acknowledged. Thanks chazus.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."