Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Being pissed off, validates murder, in your mind?

Are you a raving psychopath?
    Easy to cry 'humane' when it isn't your daughter/little sister/etc with a potential pedophile or worse hiding in her room.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Good shooting. GJ lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    No one knows what his intentions were for specifically being in a child's room. Fits my personal definition of shoot first, ask questions lately quite nicely.
    LOL. Not his house, DEFINATELY not his room. Shoot first and ask questions later is a totally valid response. Not the parents job to psychoanalyze a stranger. Their only responsibility is to the child, and to that i say job well done.

Are you just looking for an excuse to kill someone?
    Or you know, you could consider that there are a million variables to my life?

My partner suffers from Anxiety, and knowing someone could break into our home would mean she'd feel unsafe, we'd have to move, upheave our whole lives that we've built because some asshole decided to fuck with us. Then there is the threat of them being in our Childs room. What if we'd have struggled to have Children? And we risked losing that because of him?

You think it's so easy to just say; "Meh, you just wanna kill someone", but the reality is this fucker wanted to come into someones home, rob them and who knows what else. She shot him, and she was smart. I completely back this Womans decision, and I'd do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    So, you think they should start giving the death penalty for it then? Did you even read any of my other posts? I have no problem defending myself and my family but that doesn't always mean you have to resort to killing someone and not everyone who breaks into a place has a goal to harm you. Your view leaves no room for rehabilitation and damns any and everyone who makes a mistake in their life with no chance of bettering themselves. You think there aren't great people out there who constantly help others now who possibly had a shitty upbringing and committed a few crimes in their lives?
    Sometimes there are immediate, irrevocable consequences to our actions. Fuckin' deal with it. The motherfucker was 59 years old, more than old enough to know better. Matter of fact anyone that lives this kind of lifestyle is rolling the dice on their own lives. There's no retirement plan in the drug game. Jail or the pine box. He made his choice. Stop the bleeding heart bullshit.
    Last edited by Jinpachi; 2016-06-27 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shooting an unarmed civilian, based on their position, is excessive force.
    You can't seriously be stupid enough to believe this. A grown man doesn't need a weapon to inflict serious harm or kill... ever heard of strangulation? People get beat to death by unarmed perps all the time, what rock do you live under?

Whether he was armed or not has fuck-all to do with what happened to him. His CHOICE to break into their home and apparently stake out the room of a little girl is 100% the reason he is did.

Jesus, you'd make a great defense attorney. And that isn't meant as a compliment.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Easy to cry 'humane' when it isn't your daughter/little sister/etc with a potential pedophile or worse hiding in her room.
    Easy to cry, "Kill them all", cause you are scared - more like.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    If she gets arrested for this, then what the fuck is the point of allowing everyone to have guns in the US? This is what it is actually for right?
    Having a gun does not give you the right to kill anyone on your property for any reason, state laws probably very on what is or is not legal. If she can prove he was a threat she would be fine. If it was a demented lost person she may not be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Or you know, you could consider that there are a million variables to my life?

My partner suffers from Anxiety, and knowing someone could break into our home would mean she'd feel unsafe, we'd have to move, upheave our whole lives that we've built because some asshole decided to fuck with us. Then there is the threat of them being in our Childs room. What if we'd have struggled to have Children? And we risked losing that because of him?

You think it's so easy to just say; "Meh, you just wanna kill someone", but the reality is this fucker wanted to come into someones home, rob them and who knows what else. She shot him, and she was smart. I completely back this Womans decision, and I'd do the same.
    You were literally saying, that you'd kill someone time upon time. Your justification being "Someone feels anxiety".

Just, putting that out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    There's already at least one poster in the thread who values the life of an intruder (who, by his mere presence, demonstrates his complete disregard for both ethics and the law) over the life of the kid.
    Some people are just hardcore levels of ass backwards.

Deleted
    You can't seriously be stupid enough to believe this. A grown man doesn't need a weapon to inflict serious harm or kill... ever heard of strangulation? People get beat to death by unarmed perps all the time, what rock do you live under?

Whether he was armed or not has fuck-all to do with what happened to him. His CHOICE to break into their home and apparently stake out the room of a little girl is 100% the reason he is did.

Jesus, you'd make a great defense attorney. And that isn't meant as a compliment.
    You ever heard of just knocking him out? Or were you too scared and grabbed your gun in panic, ending a life and justified it later on?

Shooting an unarmed civilian, based on their position, is excessive force.
    He's not a civilian. He's an intruder. The ignorance is strong in you.

Deleted
    Some people are just hardcore levels of ass backwards.
    You are scared shitless and proclaiming cold blooded murder cause you are scared.

I think you'll find that you are the one being backwards.

What if you found out the guy was asleep when she shot him? Not saying he was, but the article gives no details whatsoever.
    I don't see any issue with that either. Someone breaks into your home, threatens the security of your family, of your hard earned possessions and the life you've built. Who cares if they've fallen asleep. Hell, I'd probably smash his ribs to wake him up, then shot the fucker.

Honestly, I've no time for criminals or any other form of scum. There are jobs out there, get one. Not my fault you fucked up, and why should I pay for your "mistakes" and risk my life, my stuff, my family, my home on these assholes?

Anyone breaks into your home, or your property, I genuinely believe you have the right to end any attempt to do so, or any threat to you. If you smash someone over the head with a bat and it kills them, so what? If they weren't there in the first place, it wouldn't have happened. It's their own damn fault.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    He's not a civilian. He's an intruder. The ignorance is strong in you.
    Oh, i'm sorry, did him being in another persons home, render him less of civilian status?

Your dehuminization and willful excuses of plain murder, because you are scared, is no argument for slinging "Ignorance" at people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    She could him at gunpoint while calling the police, telling him to not move
    Or he could rush her and take it from her while she's distracted and kill her and rape her children.

...or then again in the real world she could just shoot the intruder who broke into her house and was most likely trying to molest her children. I mean, yeah it sucks someone died, but clearly he wasn't there to give them candy and read them bedtime stories. If he didn't want to get shot, he shouldn't have been trespassing and been in the children's bedroom.

At some point you gotta stop blaming the victims and just use common sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    She did the right thing, her whole family could have died if he disarmed her.

Your dehuminization and willful excuses of plain murder, because you are scared, is no argument for slinging "Ignorance" at people.
    Where are you getting this "scared" thing from? You don't have to be scared in order to react in such a manner...

Secondly. Have you ever had your home broken into, have you ever had to deal with someone who has, and see the effect it can have on someone. To not even feel safe in your own house anyone? I doubt it.

I don't think those are mutually exclusive terms.
    Yes they are

So you're just a shitty person who thinks anyone who makes a mistake will never be able to better themselves and turn their life around. Not much to debate with you then. You're advocating for the killing of a completely nonthreatening person. I think you're the problem.
    Breaks into my house: "nonthreatening".

Okay buddy...

Edit: I also specifically mentioned, there are jobs out there, there are ways to improve your life, go do that before robbing my house, or potentially end up dead.