Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been ubsubbed for the entire expansion so, roughly what like a year of sub?

Warlock always and forever, Necromancer otherwise
    It is better to be feared than it is to be loved, if you cannot have both.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    May of saved you 250$, but it costs someone else 320$ since tokens are higher than active subscription. So in the end Blizzard wins.
    But I lose nothing, so I don't give a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    0€.

I don't mind paying the subscription. It's not a whole lot of money, especially when put into the equation of how much I enjoy the game
    im cool pls respodn

10+ Year Old Account
    0 € im always subbed
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletal Sorcerer View Post
    the wow token is a big part of why I dont play anymore. How could I ever justify paying for a sub again knowing other people are playing for free?

You're right, how could you ever do anything in life knowing other people get the same thing for free or much easier ? Derp deeerp.

You guys don't realize that if you're buying/selling tokens, you're giving bli$$ even MORE money...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    You guys don't realize that if you're buying/selling tokens, you're giving bli$$ even MORE money...
    Nothing wrong with that ^-^
    im cool pls respodn

sitting on 5 million gold

you tell me

I've decided to keep the gold I have for next tier, so nothing.

My subscription is active since 2004. Never unsubbed.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Well, it's not meaningless gold if you saved $200 because of it. And they are not "poor" saps if they can afford to buy tokens to sell.
    More like idiots with more money than sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least 6 months of subs, maybe more. Yay! /s
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Thanks to WoD i will never have to pay for this game ever again so ty WoD that extra money was wisely invested in making my liver even worse than it already was LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    I dont have anything against players who buys gold, but so far, this game generates tons of gold in "passive" mode with the help of garrisons missions. So i have no idea why would someone need to buy gold in WOW.
    This might surprise you but not everybody enjoys Facebook games. I fucking hate Garrisons and have never used it to amass gold. I am a Mythic raider though, so I have plenty of gold income from sales runs...which are almost exclusively funded by people who suck at the game but don't mind taking advantage of Garrisons.

$180 cause I've been unsubbed for a full year. WoD was the first expansion to make me unsub from the game for that long. Haven't bothered with tokens, cause the game just sucks right now. What's the point?

not enough. I was stupid enough to get strung along on the legendary quest after returning from a 4 month break. now im so close to getting it but can't seem to draw up the motivation to do more LFR.

Tokens have saved me around $150 on sub fees, but I have a feeling getting into beta and getting to play legion might save me somewhere around $50 to $70.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

It saved 100% of them. Dunno how much in actually money since I don't even remember how much money did I pay before.

About $120 cause I cancelled after a few months.