Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This, and, by voice acting, are we talking dub or sub? One limits what can be suggested, the other doesn't
    Dubs are obviously the way to go, who in their right mind would listen to that silly language?

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Dubs are obviously the way to go, who in their right mind would listen to that silly language?
    I was warned about this!

About watching anime in that silly Asian language? Everyone should be warned! Damn moonrunes...
    Those silly moonrunes look like a child's scribbles, they should get their shit straight.

About watching anime in that silly Asian language? Everyone should be warned! Damn moonrunes...
    Moonrunes and moonspeak!

;p

Iceland-kun so kawaii right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Dubs only thread.

It's all China's fault!
    Damn Chinamen, at least they've got some silly cartoons, so they've got that going for them.

It's all China's fault!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to watch the last two episodes of Flying Witch, but I don't want it to end T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Need some relationship advice, please message me if you got the time and experience. I might've said something that pissed my girl off not sure
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded Legend of Korra BDs 'cos I've never actually seen it. Skipping through some episodes and the music is pretty damn decent at least (though I always liked the music whenever Aang went into his Avatar mode, all the dramatic sounds!).
    PM where you got them. I haven't been able to find any.

Went to a night shop to buy a late night snack, and they had steamed pork buns in the frozen food section. I had trouble suppressing my weeb power levels...

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to a night shop to buy a late night snack, and they had steamed pork buns in the frozen food section. I had trouble suppressing my weeb power levels...
    >Pork Buns
    >Weeb

Have you never been to a Dimsum place. It's really popular where I am. It's hard not knowing people that love pork buns and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >Pork Buns
    >Weeb

Have you never been to a Dimsum place. It's really popular where I am. It's hard not knowing people that love pork buns and the like.
    No good ones close by that I know off, which is a real shame. Been to one in London a few years ago when we were there with high school, ate so much I ended up with an indigestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    This should be a crap anime OP:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mu77TZ_SfQ
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    No good ones close by that I know off, which is a real shame. Been to one in London a few years ago when we were there with high school, ate so much I ended up with an indigestion.
    That's surprising. My city doesn't even have a large Chinese population and there's over a dozen within a 5-10 minute drive.

PM sent! They look pretty good, tbh.
    Thanks much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    This should be a crap anime OP:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mu77TZ_SfQ
    Why would you make me listen to three seconds of that.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    What kind of genre are you looking for?
    Action, scifi, fantasy, politics, horror, VIMS(Violence, Intrigue, Mystery, Sex). I don't mind romance but it cant be the main plot. My most favorite series have been those worlds have been very fleshed out with a big history to back it up.

I enjoy dubs the most because I can listen/watch is while I play a game, but it is not a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Well if you watched over the last page or so, we're starting a "thread-wide" re-watch (and first times of course) of spice and wolf. If you want to join in feel free! Otherwise if you have an anime list of what you watched it'd be helpful :P
    Well Ill guess ill start out with the Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhoood, Death Note(manga), DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on titan(manga, I need to finish reading it), SAO, Naruto, One Piece and some others I am sure forgetting.

When I was a kid I watched: Grave of the Fireflies(why the fuck did I watch this when I was a kid?), Bubblegum Crises, X/1999, Blue Seed, Tenchi, Ah My Godess, Bubblegum Crisis, and Ranma 1/2, I basically tried to get my hands on any anime I could when I was a kid.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    My sides died reading that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Action, scifi, fantasy, politics, horror, VIMS(Violence, Intrigue, Mystery, Sex). I don't mind romance but it cant be the main plot. My most favorite series have been those worlds have been very fleshed out with a big history to back it up.

I enjoy dubs the most because I can listen/watch is while I play a game, but it is not a must.

I'd go with Code Geass or Steins:Gate, both are really good. SG does have a relatively slow start though.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post

Well Ill guess ill start out with the Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhoood, Death Note(manga), DBZ, Seven Deadly Sins, Attack on titan(manga, I need to finish reading it), SAO, Naruto, One Piece and some others I am sure forgetting.

When I was a kid I watched: Grave of the Fireflies(why the fuck did I watch this when I was a kid?), Bubblegum Crises, X/1999, Blue Seed, Tenchi, Ah My Godess, Bubblegum Crisis, and Ranma 1/2, I basically tried to get my hands on any anime I could when I was a kid.
    Shinsekai Yori
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
    Kara no Kyoukai (movie series)
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica