Havoc Hidden Appearance

http://imgur.com/a/NZtwX

It appears to drop at random as i was in Felsoul Hold killing demons and my buddy was in Suramar killing elves and we both got the charm. The elf you talk to in on the highest ridge on the west side of Felsoul. You can take a path just south of Falanaar thatll lead you up to her, no need to do any crazy rock climbing. When fighting the bat just keep acting like your flying, keep towards the center of the vortex and as high as you can, you WILL need to glide to stay afloat, when he pushes you away two fel rushes and glide will easily get you back. No need to take Fel Mastery or go tank, very easy fight. Hardest part is staying in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are hidden appearances? I'm guessing they're tied to the artifact?
    Blizzard's cutting corners again? Yare Yare Daze...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Yup - Each artifact has a "hidden" appearance that you can obtain through various means, like a vendor or rare drop.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Each artifact at current has 1 or more hidden artifact skins, these are unlocked by doing unknown chores.

aka find a gem like this guy did, and then follow a quest chain.

or find a random mob that can spawn anywhere and kill ti for an item.

the priest for example is find like 12 books that are randomly (at the moment), hidden around the Broken isles.

Shamans get an item to drop from Wrath of Azshara (last boss in eye of azshara), that gives them there quest.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

ah crap I got this yesterday and couldn't figure out what to do with it, so I deleted it. Oh well, just beta.

Good to know one of the hidden appearances unlock has been found. Now to keep searching for Vengeance...

10+ Year Old Account
    meh, i dislike the bone blade part of it.