Army of the dead wiht Glyph of the Skeleton

Small question: Does it summon a bunch o skeletons or just the regular ghouls?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Small question: Does it summon a bunch o skeletons or just the regular ghouls?
    thanks
    Glyph of the skeleton is a glyph for raise dead, not for army of the dead. You can easily see this on live or on PTR/beta.

I know it's for raise dead. What I'm asking is if once you use the glyph your army of the dead will summon skeletons instead of ghouls. Anyone?

"Your Raise Dead spell summons a skeleton instead of a ghoul."

Read that and then read it again. If you are still unsure, read it again. Repeat as many times as necessary.

I really don't understand the question. You are asking if a glyph for 1 spell will also affect another? Unless it specifically says "affects all X spells" or whatever, it will only affect the spell it specifies; in this case Glyph of Skeleton affecting Raise Dead will only affect Raise Dead.

The text clearly says it affects the "Raise Dead" spell, not Army of the Dead.

I know. But since it changes your base pet into a skeleton, it would be cool if your army of the dead spell summoned a bunch of them (Diablo 2 necro feelings). Thanks for the clarification.

Deleted
    "Glyph of Foul Menagerie: Causes your Army of the Dead spell to summon an assortment of undead minions." Use this one. :P