Can't Turn, Can't Climb, Can't Run

https://theaviationist.com/2016/06/2...ed-deployment/

It was an OCA (F35) / DCA (F15E) exercise.

The F15E are now sure to be those equipped with AN/APG-82 Aesa radars.

The F35A still lacks the update 3F (the batch with improved fly by wire for 9g loads).

These kind of exercises also features aerial combat.

There's really not much else to say else then...

...Pierre, you got rekt again (the first time was the F15).

It's like relying on a promotional brochure to be unbiased... the F35 is dog shit.

Your post made no sense to me. Then I clicked the link and realized you were talking about jets and I realized what your title meant.

And now I'm kind of disappointed. I thought this was gonna be a "I'm fat" thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    And now I'm kind of disappointed. I thought this was gonna be a "I'm fat" thread.
    Same. Except I understood the OP well enough, not clicking on that because meh.

It's a thread title to catch those who are passionate about this peculiar matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    It's like relying on a promotional brochure to be unbiased... the F35 is dog shit.
    It's the usual double standards. If bloggers with 0 knowledge like David Axe or WiB guys post craps full of "some say" "an expert says" "an anonymous pilot says"
    it's the golden truth. When the Norvegian F35 pilots or official USAF reports results of exercises is "marketing".

Like the USAF is actually marketing the aircraft, not the manufacturer...
    Like "marketing" is of any use, on these kind of operations that are a strictly decision of a given country's DoD.
    It's the "F15 scandal" all over again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The article clearly states they do not know if the F-35 defeated the F15Es in combat or just completed their missions without any losses from the CAP.