Poll: Staying, rolling Monk or rerolling something else?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I wanna stay as a healing monk but it does get more and more stressful. it just feels like everything I enjoyed about Monk healing is being thrown to other classes or outright thrown out
    The world was just as bad when you were young as it is today. You only see it now because of your age.

7+ Year Old Account
    I previously posted in this thread that I'm re-rolling to DK for my main and probably won't even play my Monk as an alt. After trying Mistweaver on the PTR, I'm not so sure about that anymore. Healing as a Monk in Legion is not as boring as I thought it would be. It's quite different than on Live, yes, but it's not boring. My main will still be the DK though. My Monk may become my first alt (as Mistweaver).

I also gave Brewmaster a try. As expected, I don't like the new BrM gameplay at all. Too bad that's the case, because Windwalker feels quite nice as well.
    "We pave the sunlit path toward justice together, brick by brick. This is my brick." - Tim Cook, CEO of Apple

Armory: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman
    WoWProgress: Monk, Druid, Death Knight, Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MechaMoose View Post
    I wanna stay as a healing monk but it does get more and more stressful. it just feels like everything I enjoyed about Monk healing is being thrown to other classes or outright thrown out
    It gets better. I played MW on PTR and although it feels so different it still feels powerful. I would put us ahead of Paladins and Priests in terms of healing. We have fairly great throughput it seems and we are still arguably the most mobile healers out there. I love the new TFT. I am also kind of glad that we don't have to do ReM-Uplift spam anymore...honestly was not a fan of that.
    Last edited by Jademist; 2016-06-28 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomaton View Post
    DAE feel disappointed with monk talents being basically the same as on live? The whole idea of Legion's talent revamp was about choosing whatever talent feels better for you, but monk talents are left pretty much unchanged. WW Legion tier 2 talents are tier 1 on live (all being movement boost) and for many classes like warlock, shaman or warrior each talent in a tier has completely different purpose.

I haven't seen a lot of Brm and WW thus far, so i'm reserving judgment. Thus far i'm not really feeling WW just based on changes or lack thereof. It has surprised me with the lack of major talent changes over to the Monk given the amount of internal changes. Enhancement shaman are looking nice tho.