Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    The Apex Predator's Claw and Roar of the Seven Lions probably will be BiS Legendary items for BM. =) Going to be hell trying to get those to drop, my luck is so horrible.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13710...ild&bonus=1811 ?
    -50% CD on Aspect of the Cheetah Aspect of the Turtle Aspect of the Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    You want to say this legiondary is better than the apex predator and seven lions?

Registered just to post my thoughts on my favourite (maybe not anymore?) spec BM.

I started WoW back in wrath and played all through WoD up until the 2nd raid came out, quit due to personal issues etc etc.

Now onto the good stuff. I personally thought that BM was at its prime since the 6.0 changes before WoD hit, had plenty of cooldowns and spells to use in a PvE and PvP environment, I liked MM as well. Despite being the underdog at the time, I stuck to BM and outshone most MM/Surv hunters.

Coming back to Legion has made me think twice about playing the class, as it stands right now at 110 I literally press 4 damage button spells, 5 if you get Chimaera Shot (but will lose DPS), and this is including the level 90 talent, Barrage/AMoC. So before then, you really only have 3 spells... fun.

The pruning was not needed, generally expansions should introduce new things, not remove them. I feel like WoW is going in the wrong direction and with only 2 months to launch, I don't know if I'll be playing on live. Just FYI I was top 10 hunter in my server in PvE and 2k rating in RBGs/2s arena in MoP.

TLR:

- Lack of spells makes the class very boring, literally have 4 damaging spells (if you min/max)
    - No execute
    - Hunter spells doing more damage than pet itself
    - Leveling is painfully slow
    - PvE will be VERY boring just pressing 4 buttons, and watching BW cooldown. Nothing else you have to worry about besides AotW and racial..

You can have max of 3 Legendary items equipped, no? So just add that one to the list. =D The -50% looks good, but I think the other two are better IMO.

Deleted
    You can have max of 3 Legendary items equipped, no? So just add that one to the list. =D The -50% looks good, but I think the other two are better IMO.
    1 at the beginning. Then "more" later. No info when yet or how many in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by betahunter View Post
    I stuck to BM and outshone most MM/Surv hunters.
    Outshone another lfr players? Or you mean skirmish arenas?

if you get Chimaera Shot (but will lose DPS)
    This is your thought or some new brand simc?

The second legendary item slot you can open through the class hall campaign:

Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-06-28 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    Outshone another lfr players? Or you mean skirmish arenas?

The second legendary item slot you can open after class hall campaign:
    1. no comment wow
    2. on the assumption Dire Frenzy is usable through LoS like Kill Command, then yes it's better than Chimaera Shot, otherwise stick to the sims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post

]
    thoughts on what.. it shows nothing

2. on the assumption Dire Frenzy is usable through LoS like Kill Command, then yes it's better than Chimaera Shot, otherwise stick to the sims.
    Are you serious about (lose DPS) and LoS to compare talents? You can use that argument in lfr. Stop trolling pls, conversation is closed.

- - - Updated - - -

For some gifted people like you: Number is the talent in build.
    Results from latest hunter simc:

- - - Updated - - -

Finally some talent\gameplay improvements:

Killer Cobra While Bestial Wrath is active, Cobra Shot resets the cooldown on Kill Command. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 100 Talent.
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-06-28 at 10:53 PM. Reason: picture

Coming back to Legion has made me think twice about playing the class, as it stands right now at 110 I literally press 4 damage button spells, 5 if you get Chimaera Shot (but will lose DPS), and this is including the level 90 talent, Barrage/AMoC. So before then, you really only have 3 spells... fun.

The pruning was not needed, generally expansions should introduce new things, not remove them. I feel like WoW is going in the wrong direction and with only 2 months to launch, I don't know if I'll be playing on live. Just FYI I was top 10 hunter in my server in PvE and 2k rating in RBGs/2s arena in MoP.
    Live:
    Cobra Shot
    Arcane Shot / Multi-Shot
    Kill Command
    Kill Shot
    Barrage

Legion:
    Cobra Shot
    Chimera Shot / Frenzy
    Kill Command
    Barrage/AotC
    Dire Beast
    Multi-shot

What Pruning? Your using the same amount of buttons. On live it was Kill Command on CD with Arcane Shot as your Dump while Cobra Shot was your generator. Barrage only if you can get the full duration out of it and Kill Shot for the burn phase. So as it stands right now at level 100 I literally press 4 damage button spells.

The Numbers represent the talent build. First number 2... second talent in the first row.. etc.
    Last edited by Sim; 2016-06-28 at 10:55 PM.

from the front page of mmo-c for the letest beta build plz tell me this is a joke coz all i can do is laugh

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Talents
    Chimaera Shot A two-headed shot that hits your primary target and another nearby target, dealing (265% 180% of weapon damage) Nature damage to one and (265% 180% of weapon damage) Frost damage to the other. Generates 10 Focus for every target hit. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 30 Talent. 40 yd range. Instant. 9 sec cooldown.
    Dire Stable Dire Beast generates 8 12 additional Focus over its duration. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 15 Talent.
    Dragonsfire Grenade Hurls a dragonsfire grenade at the target that explodes into flames, inflicting [ 120% of AP [ AP ;] Fire damage over 8 sec and reducing movement speed by 20%. The volatile flames on the target also scorch nearby enemies for [ AP ] damage every 1 sec. Survival Hunter - Level 90 Talent. 40 yd range. Instant. 30 sec cooldown.
    Killer Cobra While Bestial Wrath is active, Cobra Shot has a 25% chance to reset resets the cooldown on Kill Command. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 100 Talent.
    Lock and Load Your ranged auto attacks have a 10% 8% chance to trigger Lock and Load, causing your next two Aimed Shots to cost no Focus and be instant. Marksmanship Hunter - Level 30 Talent.
    Lone Wolf Increases your damage by 20%, but you no longer have a can no longer use Call pet. Marksmanship Hunter - Level 15 Talent.
    One with the Pack Grants Wild Call 10% 15% increased chance to reset the cooldown on Dire Beast. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 60 Talent.
    Snake Hunter Instantly grants you 3 charges of Mongoose Bite. Survival Hunter - Level 60 Talent. Instant. 60 sec cooldown. 1.5 min cooldown.
    Steady Focus Using Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot three times in a row increases your Focus Regeneration by 20% 25% for 10 sec. Marksmanship Hunter - Level 15 Talent.
    Throwing Axes Tosses 3 axes at an enemy, each dealing [ 200% [ 250% of AP ] Physical damage. Survival Hunter - Level 15 Talent. 15 Focus. 30 yd range. Instant.

PvP Talents
    Go for the Throat When you Kill Command a target at 40% 30% health or lower, the cooldown is reset. Beast Mastery Hunter - Tier 5 PvP Talent.
    Separation Anxiety When your pet attacks a target alone without your assisting for 5 sec, it becomes enraged increasing its damage by 100% 50%. Attacking your pet's target calms it down, removing the enrage effect. Beast Mastery Hunter - Tier 4 PvP Talent.

Beast Mastery
    Kill Command (Beast Mastery) Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 2 + 442.5% 531% of RAP ] Physical damage to its target.
    Kill Command (Marksmanship, Survival) Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 2 + 375% 450% of RAP ] Physical damage to its target.

Hunter (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Beast Mastery
    Spiritbound (Rank 1) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 0.5%. 5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 10) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 5%. 9.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 11) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 5.5%. 10%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 12) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 6%. 10.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 13) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 6.5%. 11%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 14) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 7%. 11.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 15) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 7.5%. 12%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 16) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 8%. 12.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 17) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 8.5%. 13%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 18) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 9%. 13.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 19) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 9.5%. 14%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 2) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 1%. 5.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 20) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 10%. 14.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 3) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 1.5%. 6%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 4) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 2%. 6.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 5) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 2.5%. 7%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 6) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 3%. 7.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 7) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 3.5%. 8%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 8) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 4%. 8.5%.
    Spiritbound (Rank 9) Hati's bond with you grows ever stronger, increasing his effectiveness in battle. Increases all Hati's damage and all pet damage by 4.5%. 9%.

so basicly instead of fixing the problems bm has they nerf the talents and buff the artifact?
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2016-06-28 at 11:24 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So BM gets a bit more focus from Dire Beast/Frenzy and Dire Stable now, but Chimaera Shot damage has been nerfed. *raised eyebrow*

I'm still wondering if the spec is worth taking. Can't test right now because the realms are offline (??), but in previous builds, BM did well while questing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    So BM gets a bit more focus from Dire Beast/Frenzy and Dire Stable now, but Chimaera Shot damage has been nerfed. *raised eyebrow*

I'm still wondering if the spec is worth taking. Can't test right now because the realms are offline (??), but in previous builds, BM did well while questing.
    So they nerfed Chimera Shot. Who cares? Did you see the buffs they gave Beast Master?

Dire Stable Dire Beast generates 12 (Was 8) additional Focus over its duration. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 15 Talent. BUFF

Killer Cobra While Bestial Wrath is active, Cobra Shot resets the cooldown (No longer a 25% chance.. Unless I am reading this incorrectly) on Kill Command. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 100 Talent. BUFF

One with the Pack Grants Wild Call 15% (Was 12%) increased chance to reset the cooldown on Dire Beast. Beast Mastery Hunter - Level 60 Talent. BUFF

Kill Command (Beast Mastery) Give the command to kill, causing your pet to savagely deal [ 2 + 531% (Was 442.5%) of RAP ] Physical damage to its target. BUFF

While it would have been cool to have Chimera Shot as a base line, no one really used Chimera Shot as a talent because it was a DPS loss anyway. But they buffed everything else.

no one really used Chimera Shot as a talent because it was a DPS loss anyway. But they buffed everything else.
    Except where the numbers posted earlier had CS over Frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Except where the numbers posted earlier had CS over Frenzy
    Were those PTR numbers? Because do people remember we don't have Hati on the PTR?
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2016-06-28 at 11:45 PM.

Deleted
    lol @ chim shot users
    was shite and now is even more shite

and now the rotation feels even more emptier may as well just have it as base and have a talent that gives it X% more dmg

Deleted
    stomp best talent idk if you have been hitting the dummy on level 101 or what were you doing?

Were those PTR numbers? Because do people remember we don't have Hati on the PTR?
    "PTR numbers" This is the only one working simcraft (artifact traits, fixes, updates etc.) from trueshotlodge, tard
    no one really used Chimera Shot as a talent because it was a DPS loss anyway.
    or you calculating wich talent/spell is better in notepad with stopwatch?
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-06-29 at 12:27 AM.

The sims posted are from June 9th on a WIP BM APL for Legion at 110 and full artifact power. You can find the link to the BM SimC development thread in my signature, which will also give you a quick start guide to resimming them all yourself. The BM APL will need some more work going forward and has yet to have AoE APL calls added to it (something it is quite good at once it has Master of Beasts and Surge of the Stormgod).
    Build 22053 changes aren't in the public SimC download listed in that thread yet, but will be tomorrow morning. Just check the upload stamp.