Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Interesting equivalence. Are you saying ISIS is extremely Islamic, or that Neo Nazis are just a twisted form of a good movement?
    I wrote exactly what I wrote and I'm not interested in some tangential bullshit you've come out with to evade the issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Alright. How about the police watching the "evil left" beat and stab American citizens? Isn't their non-interference support for violent leftist actions? That's got me pretty outraged.
    I hardly call it support, but then again I don't have my sports team jersey on today.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I wrote exactly what I wrote and I'm not interested in some tangential bullshit you've come out with to evade the issue.
    So you're just gonna pull evasive maneuvers. Cool.

Kind of confirms what I always thought about the US military and explains the disturbingly high levels of far right support. You are (quite literally in this thread) a neo-nazi sympathizer.
    LOL

sorry I believe that the 1st amendment rights extend those that I disagree with as well as those that I agree with.

I...*snicker* I just can't do this, I can't bring myself to argue with a admitted Marxist, especially about the 1st amendment. There's just to much irony here, and the insults, I consider a insult from a Marxist to be a bit of a honor, I must be doing something right.

Deleted
    Can we avoid making statements that are completely unfounded and exist only in your head?
    There is no such precedent of something like this happening.
    There's no precedent for it happening because you have a double-standard where odious right-wing groups can march but odious groups like ISIS can't.

When you put on your Nazi costume, your jackboots and grab your Nazi flag, you're looking for trouble, imo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What does it matter what their beliefs are? They were protesting without violence, the progressive bunch decided to act violently, because that's progressive...
    Yes that is progressives, just as all conservatives that have acted violent are conservatives, and the list goes on throughout the political spectrum. It is amazing we have ideologies, they are all violent and bad...

There's no precedent for it happening because you have a double-standard where odious right-wing groups can march but odious groups like ISIS can't.
    I honestly don't know how to respond to this.
    You can't possibly be equating an active terrorist organization that I'm pretty sure being an open member of is arrest on sight to a political group.

Regardless of the groups involved, no one should EVER be beaten in front of a police officer in this country without the officer intervening.
    Be they an ISIS supporter, KKK member, neo nazi, Hell's Angel member, Blood, Crip, etc. It is fucking unacceptable that M U L T I P L E officers watched what transpired without acting.
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-06-28 at 11:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    When you put on your Nazi costume, your jackboots and grab your Nazi flag, you're looking for trouble, imo.
    That isn't an excuse to physically assault them.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    The most we can take from this story is nutters will be nutters, a lesson most of us learned some time ago.
    Absolutely not the most we can take away from this, as I have been sperging out about for pages now.
    This incident exposed gross negligence on the part of the Sacramento Police Department

You can't possibly be equating an active terrorist organization that I'm pretty sure being an open member of is arrest on sight to a political group.
    Aside from the willingness to pursue their goals openly their philosophies certainly have stances in common.

Odd day when the Nazis are the good guys....
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only this time the group you would normally associate with violence were the victims. And the people that are supposed to protect and serve stood by and watched it happen.
    I expect major backlash towards the Sac police department.
    I dont have any problem with them getting their asses kicked. They are the ones causing all the violence at every other event that they disagree with, and quite frankly its nice to see them on the other side of the stick for a change

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Odd day when the Nazis are the good guys....
    "good" is still relative, victims would be a better way to put it.
    They were acting in accordance with the law and within their constitutional rights at the very least.

Honestly the police un-involvement in this should justify any and all injuries the neo nazis inflicted on the antifas. If the police are going to stand there and not intervene, I see no reason why any of the neo nazis should have charges brought against them(if any are, I don't know that at this point)

They were acting in accordance with the law and within their constitutional rights at the very least.

Honestly the police un-involvement in this should justify any and all injuries the neo nazis inflicted on the antifas. If the police are going to stand there and not intervene, I see no reason why any of the neo nazis should have charges brought against them(if any are, I don't know that at this point)
    Yeh, "good guys" isnt really right.

You get my point though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    AHAHAH that was gold, thanks!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

what worries me is that the next time, because the "Neo Nazi's" (who were practicing their 1st amendment rights) were assaulted and the police did nothing, they may bring more weapons to their next rally, in the hope, that the other side will throw the first punch.

Now granted the idea of bleeding antifas doesn't exactly make me shed tears, it would still be a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Now granted the idea of bleeding antifas doesn't exactly make me shed tears, it would still be a tragedy.
    Well maybe that would cause the police to take care of the issue in their favorite manner and everyone could be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well maybe that would cause the police to take care of the issue in their favorite manner and everyone could be happy.
    I'd rather not ANYONE be harassed, or assaulted while practicing their 1st amendment rights, and this is coming from a former Active duty soldier that has been in confrontations with members of the WBC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

You know when the Negroes come together and start marching through our neighborhoods, they are askin' for it.

Also a problem or?
    anyway, As always, Antifa, the group that can always be relied upon to not get the irony of using violence politically and calling themselves anti - fascist.
    Last edited by mmocfd561176b9; 2016-06-28 at 11:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

You know when the Negroes come together and start marching through our neighborhoods, they are askin' for it.

Also a problem or?
    anyway, As always, Antifa, the group who can always be relied upon to not getting the irony of using violence politically and calling themselves anti - fascist.
    I don't think negroes are the opposite of Nazis, lol.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland