Poll: Should we be able to roll as many times as we want on a single boss?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Why can't we bonus roll multiple times on the same boss?

I don't get why we shouldn't be allowed to do this. If we only need a trinket from one boss out of 13 bosses in a raid for example, what possible downside is there to me using all of the coins which I have bought / earned for multiple chances at the one thing I need in the raid rather than waiting multiple weeks of only have one chance for it? There's no added advantage to me saying rather than using my coin at a chance of one of these pieces from these bosses, this trinket is the biggest upgrade for me here so I want to blow all my coins on getting it. Makes sense to me.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

You can already do this, you can kill the boss a hundred times a week and use as many bonus rolls as you want, just one per time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threeks View Post
    You can already do this, you can kill the boss a hundred times a week and use as many bonus rolls as you want, just one per time.
    How am I going to kill a mythic boss a hundred times a week.

Artwork created by Yochi
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

Deleted
    i suppose since you are still locked to 3-4 bonus rolls per week this isn't as OP as initially sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Obviously that is unlikely, but if it's that big of a deal to you, you can probably do it 3-4 times a week and use all your things.

15+ Year Old Account
    i would love to roll multiple times on same mythic boss, at some point u only need loot of 1 or 2 bosses and u feel u have to waste it on another boss just to use it
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Okay. I assumed it was like Heroic and everything else were you only get loot once, but can do them again for no loot, but still bonus roll. I used to kill Heroic Flamebender Ka'graz 3 times a week trying to get that damn 2 hander.

This would be great for the Pandaria world bosses, in regard of their mounts.

You probably CAN roll infinitely on Mythic bosses, you just cant have the lockouts for it.

So this isnt a limitation on the rolling system, its a limitation on

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    You probably CAN roll infinitely on Mythic bosses, you just cant have the lockouts for it.

So this isnt a limitation on the rolling system, its a limitation on
    You can only roll once on Mythic bosses.

Artwork created by Yochi

Deleted
    Kazzak can be bonus rolled only once a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. One bonus roll pr. kill, I would rather have. Mostly because the multiple bonus roll will bring another complaint, "why have I gotten multiples of a piece" etc etc etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You can only roll once on Mythic bosses.
    You can get more if you xfer ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You can get more if you xfer ;D
    Actually you can't. When you realm transfer your mythic ids get scrambled, not wiped. You'll lose access to your old ID and not be able to open a new one until reset. They intentionally do this to prevent people from using transfer to get more loot (because you know the hardcode people would)

@Avaddon:
    Mythic is intentionally limited to the old fixed ID system, and thats not going to change. You can farm Heroic for bonus loots all week if you so desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Actually you can't. When you realm transfer your mythic ids get scrambled, not wiped. You'll lose access to your old ID and not be able to open a new one until reset. They intentionally do this to prevent people from using transfer to get more loot (because you know the hardcode people would.
    Pretty sure the reason Blizzard gave for this was to make sure a group of players who'd been farming an instance for ages on {x} populated server couldn't mass transfer to {y} dead server with a lockout at the final boss then defeat it for a sweet realm first.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Actually you can't. When you realm transfer your mythic ids get scrambled, not wiped. You'll lose access to your old ID and not be able to open a new one until reset. They intentionally do this to prevent people from using transfer to get more loot (because you know the hardcode people would)
    This was incorrect the last 2 times i xferred - once in mop and once in wod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    This was incorrect the last 2 times i xferred - once in mop and once in wod.
    This is how it was during HFC when one new recruit transfered over who had been locked previously.

Deleted
    Im more interested why can we bonus roll at all.
    We gear up faster and get bored faster if we get all the loot we need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Im more interested why can we bonus roll at all.
    We gear up faster and get bored faster if we get all the loot we need.
    I'd rather them give an extra piece of loot (Equal chance for Teir token and other gear)

Because it accelerates player progression and power.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.