Page 18 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    You're right. I'm sorry, Sun!
    Actually there was a town in ho-dunk nowhere where the townspeople campaigned against putting in solar panels because it would 'steal all the sun's rays' from the rest of the town. They were successful.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

I will eat my steak while wearing a fur coat while sitting in my leather chair.

In seriousness though - No. I like burgers, and steak, and chicken, and fish entirely too much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    It's difficult to make it taste as good as that steak
    It's actually just as simple. Different foods go with different things. Not only that but plenty of things taste better than steak. Like ice cream. Ice cream is also very easy to eat. Let's all eat ice cream for our meals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Manipulating people's minds is forcing them as well.
    If a forum post is mind manipulation to you, you have bigger issues in your life to worry about than vegans

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    That pretty much sums it up... this is why I continue to eat meat... its alot more tastefull... hummm Bacon !
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

If I ever go Vegan, it'll be because of health issues, not because I care about animals being eaten.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    It's actually just as simple. Different foods go with different things. Not only that but plenty of things taste better than steak. Like ice cream. Ice cream is also very easy to eat. Let's all eat ice cream for our meals.

- - - Updated - - -

If a forum post is mind manipulation to you, you have bigger issues in your life to worry about than vegans
    Okay then, your correct, it is easy to make things taste great, I don't want to put in the effort, I want steak, why? Coz
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Any information is mind manipulation, because any information can be presented in very different ways. Comparing eating cows to eating dogs fits exactly.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account

To you maybe, the only thing better than a steak for me is Bacon ... Canadian Bacon, best bacon in the world ...
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

But ice cream = cow milk = cow slavery = evil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Okay then, your correct, it is easy to make things taste great, I don't want to put in the effort, I want steak, why? Coz
    I strongly disagree with your views on this but at least you can admit you don't want to put in the effort and tbh I respect that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    But ice cream = cow milk = cow slavery = evil.

Non-dairy 'milks' exist. Besides, way to let the point fly right over your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    If unborn babies don't have rights then chicken shouldn't either.
    You're my internet hero of the week.

- - - Updated - - -

Ice cream doesn't taste better than a good steak. What can a vegan even know about a proper prime beef steak?
    Ice cream tastes different. Good, but different. That is the whole point of having different tasty foods - enjoy the diversity.

And we don't see posts on forums like "why aren't people eating more ribeye, this shit is delicious", or "hey let's all wear more fur, it is cool looking and so smooth".

Being vegan is like being a Jehova witness.
    Just can't keep it to yourself, can you? Eat whatever the fuck you want, and let other people eat whatever the fuck they want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawlisse View Post
    To you maybe, the only thing better than a steak for me is Bacon ... Canadian Bacon, best bacon in the world ...
    Have fun getting heart disease at the ripe age of 40

Non-dairy 'milks' exist. Besides, way to let the point fly right over your head!
    You failed hard with your icecream comment, should have used sorbet as an example dude.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Well.. I don't eat calves. Mostly because they are to expensive. As for bees, well that's going to take a little more explaining. See bees do store honey for the winter time. However, they store an excessive amount during the summer months. With proper hive maintenance, you can keep a healthy and sustainable hive for years. What does that mean? Simply put, if you don't remove some of the honey, the bees will get up and leave to a new area or grow to rapidly that they will have a harder time looking for food. Either way, doesn't sound so bad.

Then there is the whole symbiotic relationships we have developed with animals that we have domesticated over the past few thousand years. Cows are no longer wild animals that graze freely. In fact, they can't. Okay, they probably can, but they would have a very hard time doing so. It would take them an extremely long time to go feral. Pigs on the other hand go feral in 2 weeks. That's still quicker than a cat or dog, but the point is valid. Why do they need to go feral? To be able to support and live on their own.

Cows are trained and mated, and have been, for the as long as there has been written history for certain aspects. For instance, utters. A cow will produce more milk than a calf needs on a daily basis. The cow has limited control over how much milk it can produce anymore and needs to be milked on a daily basis. Guess what happens if it doesn't? Yeah it gets sick and has a chance of dying.

So by not taking care of them, using them for what the past 10 thousand or more years have don, is kind of worse treatment to the animals.

I could go into this for days if you really wanted, but my K9s and incisors that are used to eat meat along with a dietary tract that doesn't process more vegetables is all the proof I need. Plus they are yummy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have fun getting heart disease at the ripe age of 40
    So if eating meat means a 100% chance of getting heart disease, and we've already eaten meat, why switch to veganism?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm not vegan because meat is tasty and I don't care about animals. If they eat each other, why wouldn't I eat them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Why would I have to justify to you why I'm not a vegan?

7+ Year Old Account

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    That is your opinion, Mine is that 99% of fruits and vegetables taste like garbage. Also, I belong to a species that evolved as omnivores last time I looked.

There is no benefit to being vegan, so I won't be.