Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That would be the "they preficted 2012's election odds down to the state level with 100%" accuracy part i wrote that you obviously missed because you probably didnt bother reading the post
    I don't bother reading most of your post but this one I did, and I still don't see why anyone should care. The only thing that matters is how many pissed off voters actually show up to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    While I agree Hillary is still the consensus and big money pick, I would caution against the crowded view

We all know where that got us with brexit
    I'm sticking my my Jan\Feb pick that Hillary is the champ. Go ahead and take that check to the bank! America will get another nifty checkbox tick for first woman President! We're awesome!

Deleted
    So, they're predicting in June, what will happen in November, based on polls from June and earlier? This from the people, who in the Democratic primaries said "don't trust the polls."

And, this gem:

https://twitter.com/natesilver538/st...26665507536897
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Silver
    I don't trust polls tbh
    Then again, it could be this prediction isn't based on polls at all, but just simply pulled out of his ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Fivethirtyeight.com is trying to discuss any subject aside from the Benghazi report. Call your congressman and get a copy.

It's very illuminating.

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    As I said in another thread

This is what I seen here over the past mo

Trump and Hillary tied on the polls, Well its to Early polls don't matter

Trump is beating Hillary in the polls, Well its to Early polls don't matter

Hillary is beating Trump in the polls, OMFG POLLS MATTER THESE POLLS ARE SO FUCKING RIGHT AND COULD NEVER BE WRONG HILLARY HAS THIS WON FOR THE NEXT 8 YRS, POLLS DO MATTER NOW !!!!!!1111111ONE!!!!!!!

You pretty much spoke the truth, we haven't even had the national conventions or debates and people already know who's going to win LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Sounds like Fivethirtyeight.com is trying to discuss any subject aside from the Benghazi report. Call your congressman and get a copy.

It's very illuminating.
    Is that what they're telling people? Isn't it available free online?

How can she win when she's gonna be in jail?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You pretty much spoke the truth, we haven't even had the national conventions or debates and people already know who's going to win LOL
    Pretty much I mean the polls matter or they don't Honestly at this point they don't but it can't switch weekly on if they matter or not depending on whos wining

It's very illuminating.
    Could I get the spark notes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Is that what they're telling people? Isn't it available free online?
    If it's online, that's great. I got a copy from a friend who called their Congressman for it. Pretty amazing stuff.

I stand by what the mother of one of the victims said. "Hillary doesn't give a damn about the USA. She only cares about being a historic first."

Might want to add the link: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...ing-president/
    And it is 19-25% chance for Trump.

7+ Year Old Account

It's very illuminating.
    Really? You think a polling site, discussing polling is trying to distract from Benghazi? /facepalm
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

They also said Trump would never win the nomination and Silver is on record saying how wrong they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    How can she win when she's gonna be in jail?
    Hillary could shoot and kill on stage, not only would she not go to jail her fans would defend her saying this is why we need gun control and she was a victim of the NRA

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    While I agree Hillary is still the consensus and big money pick, I would caution against the crowded view

We all know where that got us with brexit
    Yes the same people who chose Brexit have very much in common with Trumpsters. The problem is there are not as many. U.S. is more diverse and its issues about the economy. Not really leaving a union or partnership with other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Could I get the spark notes?
    There are at least 2 active threads on the subject. The Vyxn 'black and white' on Benghazi and another 'Hillary cleared of all wrongdoing'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

It's very illuminating.
    Illuminating indeed. Says Hillary did nothing wrong. Not what you expected huh. Oh who am I kidding. You didn't read all 800 pages your silly, silly man. Don't even pretend. I doubt you even downloaded it.

131 days Penguin. Then it's open season on every single muppet that backed the racist, fascist, sexist, nativist, know-nothing thug. You people will never live it down. This stays with you. Be it some weenie in a forum or twitter or one of those absurd Trumpbots on cableTV, there is no second chances. Everyone who supports Donald Trump gets "Alex Jones'd". The lunatic fringe is going to be doing some growing.

The day Hillary wins, you're gonna be my first. Save the date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Hillary could shoot and kill on stage, not only would she not go to jail her fans would defend her saying this is why we need gun control and she was a victim of the NRA
    A more accurate depiction, is that people will create scenarios, like having her shoot people on stage, because all accusations have returned empty so far. All a Hillary supporter needs to do, is ask about convictions. All her opponents need to do, is tell you to ignore them.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

If it's online, that's great. I got a copy from a friend who called their Congressman for it. Pretty amazing stuff.

I stand by what the mother of one of the victims said. "Hillary doesn't give a damn about the USA. She only cares about being a historic first."
    What page please is that on? I'd like to know. I need to read that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    The lunatic fringe is going to be doing some growing.
    Let's keep Dean Ambrose out.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."