Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    It's more than bad supplements, there's just no competing with eating actual food.
    Well you can. It's just not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because meat tastes so frigging good!!
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t have an issue with vegans at all, and if that’s how someone wants to live their life that’s great, go for it. I do have a problem when someone is trying to force another to do what they think is right. It’s really none of your, or my business what another person wants to eat. I’ve been a vegetarian before, I don’t really even eat all that much meat now. I do however like dairy. I would love to see changes made to the industry to protect the animals and make sure they are treated humanely. As much as I am pro-animal rights I find some of the vegan rhetoric to be incredibly hypocritical and even pretentious at times. With that said, there are plenty of people who eat a balanced diet who are the same.

So to answer OP’s question, I don’t live a vegan lifestyle because I don’t want to and I don’t think it’s right for me. Good for them for choosing to do so, I don’t really care how they choose to live their life as long as they are happy healthy and not hurting someone else.

Why would I go vegan? I love the taste of meat, if killing animals is what it takes to eat than so be it, I know exactly how bad things can be at slaughter houses, and all the cruelty to animals, but that doesnt stop me from being hungry and it sure doesnt make it taste any less good so.

Trust me Ive watched countless videos of the way things go from people I know who are against that sort of stuff, ive seen the way they kill baby chickens, the way pigs are killed, cows, the way they kill sheep and such, its terrible for sure, but that doesnt mean we should stop eating meat.
    Last edited by lolwhatadumbthread; 2016-06-29 at 09:34 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Because I'm a human being, and we are by nature omnivores. And I also want a healthy, balanced diet.

You're not saving any animals by being a vegan. You're a very immature and ignorant person if you think that's the case.

I'm allready vegan, just haven't told anyone.

Baaaazinga!

Vegan people are so annoying like religious people. For some stupid ass reason they have the annoying urge to tell others what they should eat, how others must live or beleive.

I not gonna tell you that you must eat meat, or what ever so why the f must your kind of people attempt to force bshit on others.

Get lost with you nonsense. live the way you want and stop attempting to force people into your way of living. We do not care!

Deleted
    I'm vegan.

I just let my food eat the veggies first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your logic is invalid.

You care about the environment and the planet from pollution or the death of life as a whole but there is far more to it then just meat. Deforestation, fields of GMO induced corn, it's not just animals but also plants that suffer with our chemicals and methods to appease consumers.

If you Really wanted to change our opinions, you would encourage us to grow the food ourselves. Livestock included.

However most of us aren't farmers or have much knowledge in agriculture as a whole. This is a gaming community, we like our electronics and consume what we choose at fast food or the grocer.

Nice try, but I still find your logic and argument invalid in doing anything but irritating the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Actually there was a town in ho-dunk nowhere where the townspeople campaigned against putting in solar panels because it would 'steal all the sun's rays' from the rest of the town. They were successful.
    Thank God. Immigrants stealing all our best jobs and solar panels stealing all our best sun rays.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    Your logic is invalid.

You care about the environment and the planet from pollution or the death of life as a whole but there is far more to it then just meat. Deforestation, fields of GMO induced corn, it's not just animals but also plants that suffer with our chemicals and methods to appease consumers.

If you Really wanted to change our opinions, you would encourage us to grow the food ourselves. Livestock included.

However most of us aren't farmers or have much knowledge in agriculture as a whole. This is a gaming community, we like our electronics and consume what we choose at fast food or the grocer.

Nice try, but I still find your logic and argument invalid in doing anything but irritating the community.
    Let's NOT forget that MILLIONS of animals are killed every year by the farming industry ... mice and moles, etc. And they aren't even eaten ... pure waste. I guess cow and chicken lives mean more? #MouseLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Ceilingpony View Post
    I'm vegan.

I just let my food eat the veggies first.
    ^^ this lol

"Why aren't you vegan yet?"

Because I have a choice - just as you and everyone else does. You make your choice and shut-up, and I'll do the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bacon..... that is all.

Plus this... please don't act like the cross fit people that tell you they do cross fit just because. Congrats to you don't eat meat...

Plus if we stop eating cows and chickens the population will grow exponentially... it will become Night of the Lepus...just with chickens and cows. Noone wants that. You should be thanking me for grilling chicken and steak on my grill. I am actually saving countless lives.
    Last edited by ZweiHandler; 2016-06-29 at 09:47 PM.
    Conan! What is best in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Because Meat is part of healthy diet for Humans?
    Humans are omnivores, you know.

Enjoy feeling weak, since you get most energy and related vitamins from Meat. Pills, are not healthy.

You are not healthy, you need meat.

- - - Updated - - -

You can have that as a vegan too! You may need to take vitamin supplements though.
    And that, makes it unhealthy.

Only fools replaces their vitamins with pills. You cannot have healthy balanced diet as Vegan. End of story. Quit fooling yourself, narwhalosh.

Because I enjoy meat.

I haven't had Deer in ages I want some Deer.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Because I, like the rest of humanity, am an omnivore...not an herbivore.

Humans are naturally a predator species. To pretend otherwise would be silly.