Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because animal population control is 100% necessary. I am a hunter that understands that without killing animals, they will become overpopulated, and if you kill too many they will go away. There is a middle ground that we strive to stay within. Plus - animals are delicious. I'm trying to end this without saying anything offensive so I'm going to end there =)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am vegan, but I would not like an another person more or less for whatever they eating its there own choose!

tried to go vegan once. lost alot of weight like 30lbs. only prob is i was to depressed to handle the bland food everyday. Dont like alot of vegetables it all taste like shit to me. So i went back to being a meat eater and i was instantly happy as fuck. and i put back on the weight aswell. couldnt be happier in terms of diet now. Just weighting for heart disease to take me away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    +1. Exactly. Same goes with specific Gluten/Dairy rejections. I feel really bad for the people that actually have a lactose intolerance or are celiac. Bread isn't bad for you, just don't eat it with every god damn meal. SELF-MODERATION IS A THING PEOPLE. BELIEVE.
    Welllll you can have immunological problems with these kinds of foods even if you're not lactose intolerant or celiac. Also, dairy is a healthy food in general, but bread is generally weak all around when it comes to nutrition value per kcal. It doesn't help that wheat, and some other grains, are dessicated with glyphosate and then bromated before they're even used in processed foods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried it for about a year. Didn't agree with me so:

Meat's back on the Menu, boys!

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck animals, we're at the top of the food chain and we're calling the shots!
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Because I'm not retarded.

Infracted for flaming.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-06-30 at 03:02 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say.
    Good. I like it that way.
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Because I don't want to suffer from nutrient deficiencies, and I don't want to be popping expensive pills every day?
    Same, and most of those pills do not work anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viabull View Post
    2) Humans are absolutely NOT the top of the food chain, apex predator, etc. This is simple to prove. Throw a human in a cage with a lion, tiger, bear, badger, or really just about any other animal with teeth, and see who is dining on the other at the end of the fight.
    Animals who play by the rules come in last, gimme my godamn glock in that cage.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-06-30 at 12:07 AM.
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    It takes just as many resources to grow and produce all of the vegan foods as it does livestock; sure livestock may have some pollution issues, but what doesnt?

Those plastic bags your salad comes in? Guess where it goes. Same place where any other plastic goes. Recycled or littered.

Everything is bad not in moderation. Eating meat will never go away. Period. Humans are not herbivores by nature.
    to be fair thats not true at all. growing plants puts more into the earth than it takes out and there is no negative by product. no excess methane, no waste that makes the ground or water too acidic thrown off the ph balance of many ecosystems. and not mention more oxygen from plants is good for us all and the plants eat the carbon in the air which is bad. if the world were to go to a mainly plant based diet the we would be better off as a species.

This topic proves perfectly why normal people hate vegans, think they're extremely annoying and mentally ill, and don't want to be anywhere near them.

Good job on making it even clearer for people who still hadn't figured that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Plants? Did you know plants can hear themselves being eaten. That's right that salad you are eating knows you are eating it. They can measure the chemicals the plant release and it is the same as if it was being eaten with out being harvested.

Animals are not people. Are the animals that eat other animals wrong or somehow retarded?

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Not when actual studies show negative effects of trying to replace a balanced diet with supplements.
    This is interesting. Link one please. This boggles the mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingj56 View Post
    to be fair thats not true at all. growing plants puts more into the earth than it takes out and there is no negative by product. no excess methane, no waste that makes the ground or water too acidic thrown off the ph balance of many ecosystems. and not mention more oxygen from plants is good for us all and the plants eat the carbon in the air which is bad. if the world were to go to a mainly plant based diet the we would be better off as a species.
    Gasoline to power tools, not everyone eats organic, so pesticides, soiled land, etc. To say Vegan Food produces just as much pollution as livestock may have been too much, but to say it produces more good for the Earth than not is kinda extreme.

Way too picky of an eater. Have a hard time even staying on a water diet due to the taste.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Because I don't want to be
    Bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Ginantonicus View Post
    Plants? Did you know plants can hear themselves being eaten. That's right that salad you are eating knows you are eating it. They can measure the chemicals the plant release and it is the same as if it was being eaten with out being harvested.
    Bugs have feelings also, the ones that some bugs and some animals and some plants eat!

:0

I'm not a vegan because meat is simply too tasty for me to resist eating.