Page 37 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's natural to have feelings for any other living thing (bugs, plants/trees, animals). As in nature, they give their lives for another. I'm thankful each and every time I kill an animal and then again when I eat the animal.

10+ Year Old Account
    My body does not properly process plant-based iron. That's why I'm not vegan (or vegetarian). I actually need animal iron to not be anemic.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    Gasoline to power tools, not everyone eats organic, so pesticides, soiled land, etc. To say Vegan Food produces just as much pollution as livestock may have been too much, but to say it produces more good for the Earth than not is kinda extreme.
    not extrem at all. we are literally cutting down the worlds lungs (the amazon) for more livestock lands. planted more food can help correct this also stop cutting down the amazon for livestock lands would help aswell. also pesticides that harm used cause they are cheap if you gotta splurge for good shit then we gotta do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Detritivores View Post
    You are presented with a vegan meal and a live cow. If you are capable of slaughtering, butchering and preparing the live cow with a clean conscience, then I see no problem with your meat eating. If, on the other hand, you would have a hard time preparing the cow and just opt for the vegan meal, you are ethically compromised every time you eat meat. If you fall into the former group, more power to you. But the latter group needs to nut up or shut up and just become vegan or vegetarians at least. Passing the dirty work on to an invisible third party doesn't excuse you.
    Quite a few people have health issues that prevent them from becoming vegan. I'm one of those people. I'd rather not die, thanks.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Because this

looks much tastier

than this

10+ Year Old Account
    You are presented with a vegan meal and a live cow. If you are capable of slaughtering, butchering and preparing the live cow with a clean conscience, then I see no problem with your meat eating. If, on the other hand, you would have a hard time preparing the cow and just opt for the vegan meal, you are ethically compromised every time you eat meat. If you fall into the former group, more power to you. But the latter group needs to nut up or shut up and just become vegan or vegetarians at least. Passing the dirty work on to an invisible third party doesn't excuse you.
    Lets take it to next level, meat eater gets a live cow, vegan gets a bunch of seeds. If you are capable of mixing proper soil, planting seeds, nurturing them, growing them, then eating - good for you. Passing the dirty work on an invisible third party doesn't excuse you
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    I won't go vegan because... Why would i? xD
    I eat what i think tastes good and what tastes better than meat? Answer is nothing IMO
    Best is to get it yourself or from hunterfriends ^ tastes better than storebought fully pumped meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by riccaz View Post
    I won't go vegan because... Why would i? xD
    I eat what i think tastes good and what tastes better than meat? Answer is nothing IMO
    Best is to get it yourself or from hunterfriends ^ tastes better than storebought fully pumped meat.
    That's definitely true. I have family that hunts deer and moose and provides me with steak and sausage from both. Some of the best meat I've ever tasted in my entire life. One of those family members introduced me to a beer-based marinade for deer steak. Sooooo good.

Technically. My food eats your food sooooo...I'm 2nd hand vegan.

Funny story. My bro once took a duck home from the farm with the plan of doing a duck risotto. The only flat mate that was willing to help him kill it was the vegetarian. lol

7+ Year Old Account
    So much ignorance in this thread. Are there really people who still don't know about the health benefits of a vegan/vegetarian diet?

I am not a vegetarian, but at least I have the education to know my diet is not optimal.

People need to do their research before spreading all kinds of misinformation all up in here.
    Last edited by SteveRocks; 2016-06-30 at 01:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    That's definitely true. I have family that hunts deer and moose and provides me with steak and sausage from both. Some of the best meat I've ever tasted in my entire life. One of those family members introduced me to a beer-based marinade for deer steak. Sooooo good.
    Idd!! Just recently i made some burgers out of moose, deer and boar..(not mixing them ofc) So delicious *drueling* would never get that sensation from being a vegan, mmm a piece of sallad on the grill... no thaaanks xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    People need to do your research before spreading all kinds of misinformation all up in here.
    I agree. Misinformation such as "vegetarian/vegan diets are delicious."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I agree. Misinformation such as "vegetarian/vegan diets are delicious."
    Who said that?

Personally been debating the idea of an all meat diet, mainly because I don't like greens, secondly just because of weird people who think everyone should be vegan... It's slowly becoming the number one reason I'd rather eat all meat instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    ...There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. ...
    Hahahahaha.

How do you know when someone is a vegan?

They make stupid posts about being a vegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

But the animal industry is putting a heavy toll on our environment. They really do contribute to the green house effect by a lot!
    Don't buy from factory farms. Buy meats locally. Know where your food comes from. Also, we dont need NEARLY as much meat as the USDA pyramid says we need. Im guessing 2-3 times a week at the most. For my blood type, im acutally supposed to eat vegan, but i love chicken and fish too much. i dont care about red meat, i can take it or leave it.

Just don't overdo it, not good for you.
    You're right, being vegan Isn't good for you. In fact, its because of animals that a vegan diet is even remotely possible. Without vitamin suppliants, that were tested on animals to ensure they could even be digested or were safe for human consumption. So the entire vegan diet is a lie anyway. Animals were harmed in order to make that lifestyle possible.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Yeah, meat. I'm sure most of those vegans are either malnourished and slowly dieing because of it, or are using vitamins that were, at one point of time, tested on animals and thus, making them hypocrites.

So, to answer your question. I like being Healthy, without having to rely on vitamins just to ensure I am somewhat healthy, but still inferior health wise to anyone who eats meat from a health perspective since the body Needs meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    i dont care about red meat, i can take it or leave it.
    You should immediately visit the ER. Your taste buds are malfunctioning.

15+ Year Old Account
    The more the animal suffer during slaughter, the more tender the meat gets
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s