Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Playing TB and I end up facing the same priest four times in a row, yes four times in a row. Too bad for him his OP fotm TB class didn't stand up to my hunter that had been trashing priests in TB all day. Out controlled & out tempoed him each game, with the exception of the third game which he did win when he double facelessed my Y'Sharrj.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    BM-spamming aggro shaman would not stop with the Oops and Well Played all game, right up until he dumped his hand, ignored my board and went face right into Ice Block and Reno. Made sure to Oops right back at him when he conceded.

Next game - it's the same shaman! Same BM train. Same result - he didn't learn from the last one.

Oops
    Oops
    Well Played
    Oops
    Well Played
    Reno
    *shaman concedes*

Suck a fat one.
    Would have loved to hear the rage on his end

- - - Updated - - -

Just won a game against a control priest on my cheap Reno Rogue in unranked standard. I normally dread that match up because of Entomb, but after spending some time earlier watching one of Trump's games versus a priest (using his control pally), and how he simply didn't play any of his good minions in order to work around Entomb & win I thought I may as well try the same with rogue. It was going alright for the longest time, but I started to worry in the late end game, because of course I can't use an army of peeing guys to force the priest's hand plus I was at 6 health with only a few cards left in my deck.

For one of my last plays I popped N'Zoth, bringing back a couple of squidface dudes, corrupted healbot, heckler, harvest golem, & the 2/1 that draws a card, followed up by shadowstepping N'Zoth just in case I get hit by a desecrated evil again. Priest follows up with his on N'Zoth, bringing back a bunch of deathrattles including an abomination, some shades, aoe tentacle, etc. My heart sunk seeing as how I was going to lose most, of my board & probably lose. That's when I noticed that I still hadn't used my Sap! I started counting up my damage to check for lethal & had it. Sap, attack, & won, taking out the priest from 22 health to 0 with my minions and a 3/2 weapon.

Trump, you entertaining little guy, I have to give some creds to you for that game :P

Deleted
    Just had one of the craziest streaks of rng, which helped me win a game I thought I already lost.

I was playing arena as a hunter against a mage. I was at 7-2 so you can expect to run into some decent decks at that level. The game was swinging back and forth, but in the end I took the lead with some lucky topdecks. I had established board control with a Spectral Knight and a Effigy (from his spellslinger). His side of the board was empty and he was sitting at 11 HP (against my 13).
    He draws and of course it's Unstable Portal right into Deathwing. My Effigie spits out a Summoning Stone. Lucky me. After that he ropes me and emotes well played and Wow.

My turn comes and with only two cards in hand things look rather grim. I know that I don't have any card left in my deck to deal with Deathwing, but still I won't give up. I play my Recombobulator on the Summoning Stone in hopes of fishing for a taunt. It turns into Big Game Hunter. My opponent continous to Wow and well played me. What he didn't know was the other card in my hand was a Youthful Brewmaster. I return the Big Game Hunter to my hand and use it to kill his Deathwing.

Your Opponent Left.

After all that roping and emoting he did after getting lucky it felt extremely satisfying to get even more lucky.
    Last edited by mmocec956230e1; 2016-06-21 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    *awesome arena run*
    Wow, that makes me feel that I need to go and take deck-building lessons..GG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing against Yogg hunter, I know he has Yogg in hand he pulled it from Kings Ellek. He justplayed King Krush and got me to 8 health so next turn he can just play King Krush again and kill me (I sapped it back into his hand because I was dead no matter what) I was begging him to play Yogg just for giggles and he does, it damages him down to 7 health, doesnt kill me and buffs my azure drake to 7 attack for lethal next turn. Absolutely brilliant and I really should have given him the win but it was too funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    BM-spamming aggro shaman would not stop with the Oops and Well Played all game, right up until he dumped his hand, ignored my board and went face right into Ice Block and Reno. Made sure to Oops right back at him when he conceded.

Next game - it's the same shaman! Same BM train. Same result - he didn't learn from the last one.

Oops
    Oops
    Well Played
    Oops
    Well Played
    Reno
    *shaman concedes*

Suck a fat one.
    I noticed lately that this excessive BM is very often associated with playing a faceroll deck. I mean its so typical for a face shaman...

Had yesterday also a some games against C'thun Warriors...the spam just doesnt stop...

Dont know what it is about. Maybe its so boring to play these decks that the ppl are going crazy while facerolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just trying out Nzoth Priets in casual I stole my opponents Sylvanas thanks to his brawl killing mine. I play Nzoth and get back double shifting shade, double sylvanas, Cairne and a polluted hoarder and he concedes. He thanks adds me and says:
    yea well played
    especially by you
    lowskilled !@#$

It was casual who gives a fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    The incoming BM was pretty obvious there, I wouldn't have added them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was playing reno yogg mage against what I'm assuming was a reno priest since he thought stole my reno and played it procing with 16 cards left in his deck.

He is playing very very slowly...and making very weird plays. Throwing down a naked soul priest, I throw a naked ethereal conjurer thinking he'll trade it...no he swings face. He later drops a naked prophet velen which promptly dies.

Mid/late game I get Tony out with a spell binder secret already up and frost nova his tauren warrior, tentacle of nzoth, museum curator, and chill maw. He entombs...gets the spell binder...then heals himself. Clear his board with fireball, frostbolt, arcane missiles, and a ping.

He proceeds to reno and resurrect...which nets him velen of course. Kill them both with more fireballs and ping. This time it's tazdingo and Elise. More fireballs.

At this point I realize since I haven't had any minions I'm going to burn my next card. It was a mirror image so no big deal. I forget exactly what he played next but I suicide Tony into so I don't accidently burn yogg but I'm still sitting on 3 or 4 fireballs in hand.

He gets the map to the golden monkey, and draws the money on that very draw. So he has 5 cards in hand and 11 or so left in his deck. The next several turns are terribly boring. He must have shit legendaries I'm thinking. Plays hogger, flamestrike. Plays thalnos, ping. Plays nat pagel and I'm thinking sweet I've already got remaining card advantage maybe I can deck him
    ...no pagel does not draw him a card over the next 5 turns. I pyroblast his face at one point just bc I have nothing better to do...which he responds with jarraxus. He has 4 cards left.

Couple of turns of stall on my part, another frost nova (from cabalist tome) shatter on his anub. Blizzard thrown in there. He has anub, a nerubian, a damaged infernal, a fresh infernal, and the black night up to my 2 mirror images and a mana warm. Enter yogg.

Gives me a bunch of secrets. Kills everything but himself. Buffs himself out the wazoo. Draws me some cards putting me into fatigue. Throws some face damage to the opponent. Then vanishes.

Opponent threatens. Plays some random stuff. I fireball his face, end turn, and fatigue kills him.
    Last edited by Chuupag; 2016-06-27 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    So I was having some fun playing against Heroic Maexxna and this happened.

If anyone's confused: 45+7=52=C'Thun Lethal!
    So you assassinated a 1/1 and passed right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    The incoming BM was pretty obvious there, I wouldn't have added them.
    I know but it was so funny, he was a legend rank player im currently rank 18, best ever was 5. He lost because of his brawl, it was casual no need to get so angry but i bloody loved it

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got Y'shaarj out of a pack, decided to play around with it. This was the first game. He stalled a few turns with frost novas, ice blocks, and blizzards but nothing was stopping Y'shaarj from pulling out all them fatties.

^^ I would have just exited the game and let you rope out if I saw that, lol! ;-)

With so many people cockily playing the mage face game with this last brawl I went rogue & had some pretty good success against mage more often than not. One day I was pit against the same mage three games in a row, winning each time. After the third game he added me & complimented me on my nice counter deck. I told him thanks man & felt good for a non BM add.

Before that some druid added me after losing to the same deck & said f u. In order to get the last dig in before the inevitable remove I told the kid he got rekted & laughed at him. Love making easily upsetable players pissed off even more if they're going to nerdrage at me. It's strangely quite amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    With so many people cockily playing the mage face game with this last brawl I went rogue & had some pretty good success against mage more often than not. One day I was pit against the same mage three games in a row, winning each time. After the third game he added me & complimented me on my nice counter deck. I told him thanks man & felt good for a non BM add.

Before that some druid added me after losing to the same deck & said f u. In order to get the last dig in before the inevitable remove I told the kid he got rekted & laughed at him. Love making easily upsetable players pissed off even more if they're going to nerdrage at me. It's strangely quite amusing.
    I play mage mostly because I like casters in most games I play. I've run into these mages who go face with everything and when they still win in pisses me off so bad. Nothing worse than someone playing brainlessly but still winning out of sheer luck.

I totally avoid the BM and squelch at the beginning of every single game.

I went 12-12 in Arena today with Mage after going 12-1 with Mage last week. Ethereal Conjurer and Cabalist's Tome are just amazing in Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    I went 12-12 in Arena today with Mage after going 12-1 with Mage last week. Ethereal Conjurer and Cabalist's Tome are just amazing in Arena.
    Honestly I have no idea why they made Conjurer a common card, or what they were thinking with Tome period.

Like mages needed more batshit insane cards in Arena!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ive been playing pirate warrior. It is actually the one rush deck that I like. I just got out of a game with a murloc paladin...I had Finely out and he threw a murloc card buffer minion which made him even stronger.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Tavern Brawl just now

(Me) Mage vs Druid

It's super late game and he ends turn. I'm at 11 hp with nothing alive, while he's at 12 threatening lethal on the board with a 10/10 Faceless Behemoth up, and 4 cards in hand. I'm holding 1 Shifter, 1x Timepiece of Horror (from an earlier Rafam), 1 Roaring Torch (from an earlier Forbidden Torch), 1 Smite (from an earlier Spellslinger), and The Coin.

I pray for an answer from my Shifter and BOOM, it turns into Cho'gall! I slam him down, spend my extra 10 health to play the Timepiece, it hits the Behemoth for 6 putting 4 in the face, I use my last 3 mana on the Roaring Torch for 6, play The Coin, and Smite the last 2 for exact lethal.

feelsgoodman

Stayed up late grinding out the last few games to finish the season rank 5, instead of being lazy and finishing rank 10.

Was up later than I should've been with a job interview in the morning, but... worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

So I barely played at all last month, ended up rank 20 and thought that well, I should keep getting 20 at least for the card backs. So I started up the game and found myself at rank 23 which I hasn't been for a long while, and wasn't sure what to expect.

But I don't think I could ever in a billion years imagine that this would be the first opener I run into. Rofl.