Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    No. You got it backwards. The reform starts right away. The results won't be felt for a decade though. But it needs to happen.

And anyone who supports Trump plays zero role in it. Zero. Trumps racist, sexist, nativism... his authoritarianism... doesn't get to influence the next evolution of one of this country's two great political parties. Republicans got to this point by giving up it's deep intellectual roots and become the know-nothing party of the backwards stupid person.

The mantra needs to be "the stupid can go vote for a third party".
    I think you are overestimating the percentage of cuckservatives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Thank fuck for that. Although this doesn't make me any happier;
    Well, no. Obviously she's total garbage and the parody account just wrote what she's actually thinking.

It's funny, just read her Facebook post here: https://www.facebook.com/TheresaMayF...49767708373332

She brings up all this liberal-sounding stuff, but I know the reality just isn't that lol. Who does she think she's going to fool with this shit when we can all just look up her record?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    trump's an unknown. i got a 50/50 chance with him.

first thing clinton will do is depose assad and give ISIS more lands, give radicals in syria more arms and training and they'll turn on us the moment assad's gone, so she'll create a new terrorist organization. more citizens will die, more soldiers will die, and the world will just get worse and worse as our relations with russia dip further and further.
    I never understood this attitude. You are essentially betting on a 50% chance that Trump fucks the USA if one of his policies are approved and on a 50% chance all of his policies are crazy enough he gets rejected and becomes a useless president. Is that what how far people are willing to go to take revenge on the "establismentTM"

Deleted
    She's a "reluctant" remainer.
    i.e. thought the ref would be a close run thing, and positioned herself to be the 'unifying' candidate by keeping a foot in both camps. Quite clever, at least. Assuming it was on purpose, and not by mistake, like most stuff UK politicians seem to do at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I never understood this attitude. You are essentially betting on a 50% chance that Trump fucks the USA if one of his policies are approved and on a 50% chance all of his policies are crazy enough he gets rejected and becomes a useless president. Is that what how far people are willing to go to take revenge on the "establismentTM"
    it's more about betting on who will hurt the country less. i'd rather an ineffective president than a warmongering one.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Thats an unusual approach. Can you really extinguish a fire by pouring petrol on it?
    I got pranked hard.

Although to be fair, we're through the looking glass at this point, anything could happen. I mean this happened today;

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's more about betting on who will hurt the country less. i'd rather an ineffective president than a warmongering one.
    Then its not a 50/50 for the overall Trump presidency. But a 50/50 on all of his policies. Since most of them are terrible and would damage the USA economy and consequently the world economy. So that 50/50 is more dangerous than the possibility of a clinton presidency were less are going to be affected by it as her policies are not as self-destructive as Trump's are. I mean have you seen his tax plan, his plan on free trade he is the sureway to the destruction of the USA economy and given that he plans to destroy Obamacare with no sensible plan at hand I don't think you are thinking this thoroughly. Though if Trump takes Paul Ryan's economic plan I might be more relaxed.

7+ Year Old Account
    I got pranked hard.

Although to be fair, we're through the looking glass at this point, anything could happen. I mean this happened today;
    This also happened:

Deleted
    Just started watching Question Time. Didn't anyone already watch it and if so was it any good?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Xarim for Prime Magister.

Trump should go over there and teach them a thing or 2 about freedom. Then we can put the wall up so he can't come back.

Everybody wins.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Trump should go over there and teach them a thing or 2 about freedom. Then we can put the wall up so he can't come back.

Everybody wins.
    What did Britain really ever do to us except ask the American's to pay some more in taxes in tea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    @Xarim for Prime Magister.
    Grand Patriarch.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    What did Britain really ever do to us except ask the American's to pay some more in taxes in tea.
    When you mess with Tea-dom, you're messing with Free-dom.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Grand Patriarch.
    Eh, that works too.

Deleted
    I know someone brought up Angela Eagle earlier. This happened.

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/...days-resigned/

Snakes everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Probably May, now that Boris quit.

Never liked her personally. But meh. A Tory is a Tory, not much difference between any of them.

So long as she's tough on middle eastern migrants, improves our border controls and is ruthless with the EU negotiations I'm happy.

Although... I did hear she's a feminist. And I know she was a remainer during the referendum. There's a chance things could go badly with her. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-07-01 at 01:10 AM.

Snakes everywhere.
    Luckily they're about as competent as the Leave campaign was. They organized a coup without a leader in place to take over and don't have the numbers to win a leadership challenge. Hopefully Chilcot will put this to rest although they might just split into a different party (apparently they've already sought legal advice on a split).

Snakes everywhere.
    Snakes or realists. Corbyn is toxic. He's unelectable and the sooner he goes the better for the labour party. If it means MPs stabbing him in the back then so be it.

Deleted
    This thread was way better when we were talking about Eric Pickles and biscuits.
    I concur with this