Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Because the thread isn't about why Women shouldn't date Single Fathers.
    Single fathers in US is like <1% of single parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    So all single mothers are to blame for being single. Let me get this straight: it is never the husband's/boyfriend's fault? Interesting logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    A) According to what source exactly?

B) Why is that, do you think? No, I mean it. Do you think?

Deleted
    The point of the video was for males to not get into a serious relationship with a single mother. He literally said "you can pump and dump them". I said the same. I don't seek any relationships other than sex with women and that's how majority of MGTOW view their relationships with women as well.

Sex for pleasure and human nature and that's about it.
    You specifying single mothers as a booty call only directly implies other woman get different treatment. You can lie to yourself and try to act all alpha as much as you like. It really seems like the fact is, you're lonely af so you come to online gaming forums to try to make yourself feel like more of a alpha male. Lie to yourself as much as you like, not falling for it over here though Enjoy being single and lonely if that's how you treat woman. Also I can guarantee you don't get as much regular sex as you think you do.

You're not a stud off of TV man, sorry to break it to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are several types of single mothers. My ex was a "single" mother that played the oh its so hard being a single mother card to garner sympathy, support and make her feel good about herself. True story was, I was kicked to the curb for her boyfriend so she could move him in. (I actually left of my own accord, she wanted me to stay and help care for our child but ya thats just sick)

She really liked the positive attention she got for doing her "best" to raise a child all "alone". All I get from the video is that there are shit mothers out there playing the victim when they might necessarily be, I didn't listen to far into it.

Not all single moms are that way. If you're interested in a single mom for more than just her ass, then understand what comes with it.

Most children of Single Mothers also have Single Fathers as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most children of Single Mothers also have Single Fathers as well.
    No, unless we have full custody we're called deadbeats.

Deleted
    Oh apart from real Single Fathers there's a lot of "Single Fathers", the bad kind that dump these Single Mothers you're talking about. And before you know it he knocked up another one because "I dun liek condums/condum is break, yu are on BC, how possible??!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    No, unless we have full custody we're called deadbeats.
    Men are called deadbeats if they don't pay their child support. Has nothing to do with not having custody.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    OP is posting from Romania. Notice his opinions on women, now notice how Romania treats women:

http://projects.aljazeera.com/2015/0...tent=nobylines

'Nuff said.
    I don't normally post here, but I will just for you. Linking an article about sex trafficking in backwards gypsy countryside won't prove anything . I live in Romania and in urban areas, women are treated just about the same as any other civilized country. Don't just bandwagon everyone together because you read a stupid article.

EDIT: Just saw you're currently living in China. Would you like someone making assumptions that you also kill newborn girls because that's what people in China do?
    Last edited by Karrde08; 2016-07-01 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    So all single mothers are to blame for being single. Let me get this straight: it is never the husband's/boyfriend's fault? Interesting logic.

As much as I hate to appear to support OP. "Many" of them are single moms of their own doing. Not saying they have no right to leave men if they choose, but a lot of them simply just choose to not be with a guy. No fault divorces are a thing and the majority of women initiate divorce.

So yeah. It's their fault.

Single mothers are single mostly by choice. They either kicked out the father of their children or were riding the cock carousel and ended up falling pregnant stupid and willingly.

For single, childless men dating single mothers is a bad move. Do not date single mothers.

A lot of single moms will stay single for the rest of lives as their sexual value in the dating market plummets. Many will go from one short term relationship to another. The caliber of men they attract is really low. The guys that are interested are usually only in it for sex and will jump ship when something better comes along. This is a reality for many but not all in this situation. In most (not all) circumstances, I view guys who are childless and date single moms as either having low confidence/self esteem or desperate.

I don't date single moms as I have too many options as a single childless guy in my mid 30s. If I meet a girl who has kids, the most that they will become for me is a booty call and nothing more. Its just funny how some of these girls could literally have any guy they wanted when they were young and childless and now must dramatically lower their expectations.
    Sadly this is true, with some exception like for example the father dying. It's a sad world we live in and yes it's true that most women shift their attention to the child and consider the husband as a roommate or just don't get an abortion because multiple stupid personal reasons. Not to mention the stupidity in some women that feel that they should have a child as their ovaries "get old" or some shit like religious beliefs...

Choosing your partner is a very hard thing and most of the people on this earth are bad at it, it's just the truth, just like the fact that the majority of the world's population is stupid by certain standards like for example prioritizing emotion over cold judgement. It's just how it is.

This is nothing new, i like threads like these, don't really like them when they have a hateful tendency as being stupid isn't a crime.

My personal opinion is that for many things in life there should be permits, just like you learn and practice for you driver's licence, people should learn, practice and take a test in order to be able to vote or have children. Why is that? Because idiots voting or having children can affect the others around them directly or indirectly. If we want civilisation, a technocratic rule, no stealing or misinforming from our leaders, a decent lifestyle for everyone, we'd have to enforce a lot of unpleasant rules (for most people) and ditch stupid stuff like religion, emotional thinking and to some extent a pretty big slice of our personal freedom (not that in reality there is much). And honestly that will never happen unless we ascend to another level of energy /rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Oh apart from real Single Fathers there's a lot of "Single Fathers", the bad kind that dump these Single Mothers you're talking about. And before you know it he knocked up another one because "I dun liek condums/condum is break, yu are on BC, how possible??!!"

You say that like a woman has no control on her reproduction and she cannot deny a guy sex for not wrapping it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    You say that like a woman has no control on her reproduction and she cannot deny a guy sex for not wrapping it up...
    Tell that to victims of rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Men are called deadbeats if they don't pay their child support. Has nothing to do with not having custody.
    By definition, that doesn't stop people from assuming and they assume it a lot. Life as a single father without full custody is absurd, it automatically assumed something is wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Tell that to victims of rape.

So all women are victims of rape?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    How about the majority of these situations where its the guys not staying with the mothers? Not the other way around, Frump
    I don't see how this changes anything. Assuming it's true that you can place the majority of the blame on men, does that suddenly make single moms.. not single ?

It's women who give birth to children and it's their judgement or lack there of that allows their children to have a caring father in their lives or not.

Let's talk about what we can do to discourage this detrimental behavior.

Here are some of my ideas: Stop funding this failed model of a family, stop destroying the Nuclear family, tax breaks, shaming campaigns aimed at men and women alike.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-01 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    So all women are victims of rape?
    I never said that. I only pointed out something because you didn't seem to think of such possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    By definition, that doesn't stop people from assuming and they assume it a lot. Life as a single father without full custody is absurd, it automatically assumed something is wrong with you.
    How's it any different from people demonizing single mothers here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol! oh so now you know my family affairs? tell oh fortune teller what will I have for lunch tomorrow?
    I'll help: pizza

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe
    Top notch logic there mate!
    Yawn. You dodge poorly.

Romania is a source for prostitutes because the economy is weak and women are treated poorly, these factors then leave women in Romania at risk for human trafficking. You, in turn, post things like how you would like to punish single mothers by wasting their time, showing the kind of unpleasant attitude women face. It has little to do with criminals, and quite a bit to do with a crappy attitude.

Sometimes poverty isn’t the only thing impelling people to take dangerous job offers. Male traffickers identify girls who feel left out or unloved, date them, and then eventually ask them to prostitute themselves to help him out of his money problems. It’s what Chiroiu calls “sweet trafficking”--the girl is treated kindly, has more freedom to come and go, and is protected from violent clients. But she must give the money she earns to her “boyfriend.”

“Imagine a 16-year-old girl who’s never heard, ‘You are good, you are smart, you are pretty’ from her parents,” says Chiroiu. “Her trafficker treats her well and says, ‘You’re so good. The clients love you.’”
    Source: http://www.caritas.org/resources/Coa...ngRomania.html
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.