Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    bad luck protection! Great to hear that is coming in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    bad luck protection! Great to hear that is coming in.
    What they put in is not bad luck protection, it's just a decreased chance of getting the same item again. You still can have bad luck and get crap item after crap item

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    "It is important to the team that a lot of players feel like doing rated PvP."

Good luck with that, guys.
    Well, a lot of pure PvE players suddenly felt like doing battlegrounds in MoP - though luck wasn't involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Siniwelho View Post
    Well, a lot of pure PvE players suddenly felt like doing battlegrounds in MoP - though luck wasn't involved.
    I think the ratio of rated/unrated pvp activity in Legion will be way up, but mostly because unrated pvp is going to crash.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    What they put in is not bad luck protection, it's just a decreased chance of getting the same item again. You still can have bad luck and get crap item after crap item
    yeah whatever you say man. A reduced chance for items you already wear is a bag change and tilts things very well in your favor. It essentially is bad luck protection, not bad luck immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Wow did that joke really fly over your head?
    I get that it was a reference, but it was a shitty one. Stop posting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    yeah whatever you say man. A reduced chance for items you already wear is a bag change and tilts things very well in your favor. It essentially is bad luck protection, not bad luck immunity.
    Well PVP Gear can roll the titanforged bonus, so every item can be an upgrade... so they would limit your chances of an upgrade.
    Or to they just mean the final result of the rolls with the reduces chance?

No cross faction for battlegrounds, perfectly understandable. However, why in the hell don't we have cross faction PVE content at this point... Virtually every major third-party faction in the game that you end up helping at one point or another has members from both sets of races. I know the Horde and Alliance are still having pissing matches here and there, but when it comes to the major story-driven PVE events, can't we set aside our differences, cross the aisle, and help each other out?

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I get that it was a reference, but it was a shitty one. Stop posting.
    Yikes, calm down buddy. Glad you at least got the reference.

Blizz if you are reading this please make a wintergrasp event, I'd love you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    To be fair, its hard to find really new ways to do a battleground, that's why they say (but in other words): If we ever make "new" battlegrounds it will just be a different map, not different gameplay.
    Would totally love a simple, non-objective based team deathmatch BG (600 points are given to both commands at the start, every death is minus one point, who gets 0 points first loses), and a simple, non-objective based deathmatch everyone vs everyone BG (same 600 points, every death is minus 1, when the counter reaches 0, BG is closed, top half of players are winners, low half of players are losers).

There are TONS of simple yet fucking great ideas, problems are developers need to work instead of sitting there with thumbs deep in their asses removing things people loved and adding nothing to replace removed things. This is the second expansion of "less is more" absurd logic, I bet it will end just as good as first one ended.

Also: am I the only one who thinks that when Blizzard just shit on balance we get more playable specs in high end pvp, then when they "woo hoo we r professionulz we do balance hurr durr" and then you get like five playable specs for an expansion lol.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-01 at 07:31 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    More of the same, prepare to have one of everything at max level for incoming FOTM rinse/repeat.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I love Ashran, it's pretty much the only reason I've been playing for most of the past year.
    Said no one ever...

So it sounds like Marks of Honor is basically Overwatch Loot Boxes.

I guarantee the poodle on the right has never touched a boob.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Old Honor Gear
    Honor and Conquest are going away in Legion and will be converted to gold.
    Strongboxes will reward Marks of Honor, which can be used to purchase all of the older PvP gear."

Anyone got idea what about PVP mounts you can buy with Honor points now?...will it change too Marks of Honor?

Any mount that currently costs honor will cost marks of honor. Can't recall the specific number.

wtb Haircut

This guy seriously needs a haircut... I can't watch these videos because he looks like such a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Since I dont care for pvp, even less when Holinka is running it, what is next weeks topic.
    This is pretty much true. Legion isn't far off and now they're doing the PR shit. They said absolutely nothing the rest of the beta and wasted tons of available time leaving the game broken. They don't give two fucks about PVP.

Man, I don't even PvP and I seriously question how the fuck this PvP dev team keeps its job. As an outside observer both in-game and on forums it feels like the dev team has absolutely no idea how to handle the PvP issues. And when they do, they simply do it in the worst way possible.