Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Except you're completely wrong because of the fact that terrorists aren't innocent. They are targeting innocent people with their attacks, I wouldn't be targeting an innocent person.

Again, the only effective way to stop terrorism is to show you're not afraid, and make them fear you.
    The USA's torture practices were well known before Obama told them to stop. By your logic, terrorism would have ended before then but it didn't. This is like claiming you can reduce terrorism by drone striking innocent bystanders and family members as Trump also suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentia View Post
    So what? If it works only 1 time out of 100 and only saves 1 life it would still be worth it.
    You sure about that when the overall outcome of it is you create 10 times more terrorists hating you. And that you are also playing into the IS narrative of America hates muslims see what they do blah blah blah join our crusade against them. all you do is encourage more recruiting of new attackers

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty shocking that so many people are on board with his ideas. It's even worse than some are totally against what he says but feel like they don't have a choice with the vote because they dislike Hillary so much.

I imagine it's a scary time to be an American.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    I imagine it's a scary time to be an American.
    Nah. Two pro-business warhawk patriots, can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    You sure about that when the overall outcome of it is you create 10 times more terrorists hating you. And that you are also playing into the IS narrative of America hates muslims see what they do blah blah blah join our crusade against them. all you do is encourage more recruiting of new attackers
    Holding hands doesn't seem to be working either.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trouble with an eye for an eye is by the end everyone ends up blind...
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's really sad if you're not joking.
    He's just a shitty troll or some keyboard warrior who watches too much 24, ignore he either way
    OT: We've already known this. He spouted off about how much he likes torture before.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-01 at 05:30 PM.

“Well, who hasn’t been tortured from time to time? Price of living free, my man.”

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    ... yes? The fuck makes you think finger banging an innocent person is okay?
    First, by the rules of grammar, when I use a pronoun like "they" it automatically refers the last noun that it would reflect. Therefore, the innocent, so again, you're OK with torturing innocents.

Second, you know what I meant by "fingered" Your troll just fails on multiple levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    This is the only man who can actually get away with saying these things, its why we need him. America is just too filled with holier-than-thou hippies who, even when they support a war, think we should handicap ourselves with arbitrary restrictions to "win it right", at the cost of lives and millions of dollars. War isn't pretty, people. If they didn't want to be tortured they shouldn't be killing our people.
    Go ahead, and fight your fight the way you think.
    But don't be surprised if..
    1. you have no allies supporting you.
    2. see even more terror attacks in your home country because your solution only creates more extremists.
    3. you end up isolated like others who thought they can ignore the international community.

Now, you could go about smart too though..
    Maybe paying attention to the reality of what's going on instead?
    http://www.militarytimes.com/story/m...yria/84512408/

What we see recently is them assholes becoming desperate. Which means we're winning the fight.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

7+ Year Old Account
    You didn't explain why you think finger banging an innocent person is okay. Is your name Brock Turner? Just 20 minutes of fun right?

- - - Updated - - -

No I really don't, that's what fingered means.
    Slang.
    to inform against or identify (a criminal) to the authorities:
    He fingered the man who robbed the bank.
    to designate as a victim, as of murder or other crime.

You're just a moron... sorry. I'm glad that people like you aren't running the military.

Do people want a wannabe terrorist for President?

Deleted
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/global-...e-math/5467349

Other than that, I love how the attitude of some here only reinforce the War, as opposed to calm it down. People don' seem to understand that its the Wests fault for the Arabic countries to retaliate in such methods. They can't beat the West in a war, so they resort to what they can - strike fear in the hearts of the West & its working.

As mentioned before, they can't beat the West in a straight out war. Proved by the fact that the West walks in whenever it wants, kills as much as it wants and takes all the oil it wants.

When the West kills Women & Children, the "Arab terrorists" counter in any way they can, they aren't living in fear, the West is living in fear.

The amount if innocents is unacceptable in terms of casualties of war, Americans justify it and this is what fuels the war. If the West only once would man up, leave their countries, stop taking their oil and stop killing their families - you would see a different tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Because torture is the least effective method of gathering information.
    It helped catch Bin Ladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    If torture never works then people wouldn't have done it throughout history.
    we don't do it because it's immoral.

Fighting immoral actions with immoral actions doesn't make you right, it makes you just like them.

It's hard to say you're better than the people you condemn if you do the exact same thing as them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    It's pretty apparent what he meant by the context. So the fact that you couldn't deduce that makes you an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Until his friends get mad and blow up another airport. Do you know how the world works at all?
    Or because you got dubious information from torture, you've taken the eye of an innocent and must therefore be punished.

If torture never works then people wouldn't have done it throughout history.
    You do realize that most of the information people have received through torture was falsified, right? They will tell you what you want to hear in hopes that they can live or die quickly.

7+ Year Old Account
    So because I've never heard of fingering someone being used to mean calling the police, I'm somehow an idiot? Like seriously, I don't know who you talk to, but you say James fingered Sally to them, they're not going to think James snitched on Sally.

This isn't a lost debate, at this point this is a lost in translation moment.
    Now that the "translation" is known . Are you OK with torturing an innocent because you got likely false information from a terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    You do realize that most of the information people have received through torture was falsified, right? They will tell you what you want to hear in hopes that they can live or die quickly.
    Even if what you said is true, I'll take the chance at getting good information. If they lie then they die anyways so there's no downside to it.

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post

http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...erboarding-lot

Lets make America Great again right? WOW
    Instead... be like Obama/Clinton and sit back, heads up ass, sell guns to anyone (except for those Evil NRA American Pigs) and let others commit the war crimes without accountability. "Islamic Terrorism" doesn't exist because Islam is peaceful and Abortions don't kill kids... Law Abiding NRA Members do.

How do you stop ISIS from growing? Love them. Hugs, kisses and warm thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

Give me 30 minutes alone with someone with nothing more than a sewing needle, lemon juice, and a box cutter and I can get whatever information out of them you want.
    They'll say anything I want to hear? Great! To bad that there's no guarantee what I want to hear - and what you'll get them to say - is the truth.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym