Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    *feelings shield engaged*

seriously, are you fucking retarded? just turn the PC off, just close your eyes you SJW rat

or even better use the !IGNORE command, its there for a reason you entitled fucking shit

<snipping>

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-07-02 at 08:04 AM.

Actually isn't alot of the internet's infastructure government owned?
    We could even use that as a argument to force amendmental rights on anything that goes through the internet if it passes through anything the government owns on the way to the consumers computer.
    Just sayin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    In the same way some democrats don't understand the law clearly states a MAN and a WOMAN can be married?
    "We can bend things to mean what we want them to but i dont like your idea so im not going to do that"
    The law hasn't stated that for like a year. Seeing as the law was deemed unconstitutional. Based on the very clear separation of church and state.

What you are suggesting, is that we fundamentally change the first amendment. But I'll bet you also guffaw the moment someone says the word "Gun control". So, ignorant and a hypocrite.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are assholes everywhere. That's what the ignore function is for, just right click, ignore and move on. If your eyes are so delicate that even seeing someone's asshole behaviour completely ruins your gaming experience you shouldn't be playing with others. Stick to one person games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Actually isn't alot of the internet's infastructure government owned?
    We could even use that as a argument to force amendmental rights on anything that goes through the internet if it passes through anything the government owns on the way to the consumers computer.
    Just sayin.
    So you want the government to control businesses and their rights on things they they own. Just so we're clear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    There are assholes everywhere. That's what the ignore function is for, just right click, ignore and move on. If your eyes are so delicate that even seeing someone's asshole behaviour completely ruins your gaming experience you shouldn't be playing with others. Stick to one person games.
    I kinda wish the ignore button worked accountwide, tho. Also, you don't understand, you English are all polite, and you all understand your own humor. People over here are just, awful. (Then again, lately you guys are being awful too)
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post

I kinda wish the ignore button worked accountwide, tho.
    Same, absolutely should be

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    Same, absolutely should be
    Should be account wide from both sides. Your B.net and the account you put on ignore.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post
    edit: spic nigger furry faggot pony paedophile tranny gay homo faggot kill yourself
    You missed a few.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escariot View Post

seriously, are you fucking retarded? just turn the PC off, just close your eyes you SJW rat

or even better use the !IGNORE command, its there for a reason you entitled fucking shit

edit: spic nigger furry faggot pony paedophile tranny gay homo faggot kill yourself
    ^ how to spot the teenager.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I get what you're saying...but have you looked around the internet lately? This is just how people treat each other when there's little to no accountability for what we say. It's basically the fallout from creating a virtual space where our opinions are connected to our avatars. That's just the way things are. Just find solace in the fact that you don't behave that way and try to have some fun in the game.

"Wahh wahh wahhh Society should conform to me! I am a unique snow flake!"

W/e bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    It's a far cry from not seeing people banned fast enough to condoning it. On top of that, I think it's a bit excessive to permanently ban people for having a stupid, racist, or bigoted opinion, we don't even do that here.
    Have to agree. Even at that, discrimination comes in tons of sizes, can't ban them all. Just report the harmful ones, done.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Your intolerance toward the intolerant deeply offends me. Let's perma-ban you too.

You see why this sort of thinking doesn't really work?
    That's a lazy argument and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yep one of these again but this -has- to be addressed. So I've noticed there's a lot of bigoted views and discrimination -still- in WoW but what ticks me off is that its the same people doing it over and over again without any penalty. Ofc, I'm not offended by them. Their views are outdated and utterly stupid. I set them on ignore and report them only to log on other toons or see others complain about them. If you can ban people for 3 years for botting then you should permanently ban someone for discriminating against someone for obvious instances. Seriously, no one wants to see this crap. I shouldn't have to leave a channel and sell items and such just because I don't want to see anyone's bigoted ways. Kick them out, ban them. No one wants them. /rant over.

TLDR: Ignore/report/leaving channel doesn't work against discrimination?
    That is your OPINION. Next you're going to tell me "racist" or "bigoted" people shouldn't be allowed to vote huh? I use quotes because even the slightest thing is called racist now. Theramore I always thought you had thicker skin lol. Grow up

Deleted
    Yep one of these again but this -has- to be addressed. So I've noticed there's a lot of bigoted views and discrimination -still- in WoW but what ticks me off is that its the same people doing it over and over again without any penalty. Ofc, I'm not offended by them. Their views are outdated and utterly stupid. I set them on ignore and report them only to log on other toons or see others complain about them. If you can ban people for 3 years for botting then you should permanently ban someone for discriminating against someone for obvious instances. Seriously, no one wants to see this crap. I shouldn't have to leave a channel and sell items and such just because I don't want to see anyone's bigoted ways. Kick them out, ban them. No one wants them. /rant over.

TLDR: Ignore/report/leaving channel doesn't work against discrimination?

Do you know what ticks me off? Special snowflakes who call everything they don't agree with "bigoted", "racist" and they demand stuff.

Their views are outdated and utterly stupid
    That's none of your concern. It's not in your authority to judge other peoples opinions. If you don't agree with someone - ignore them, close your eyes, go cry in a corner. But nobody is going to move a finger just because you demand it. The world doesn't revolve around you, silly SJW.

I don't want to see anyone's bigoted ways. Kick them out, ban them. No one wants them.
    If you don't want to see them, then don't fucking look. I want to see them. Other people want to see them. That's the thing with freedom of speech, you know? The biggest problem with lefties is that they firmly believe their views are objectively better and everything else is evil, "bigoted", and "racist".
    Last edited by mmoca7431c090a; 2016-07-02 at 11:55 AM.

OP, your feelings don't matter that much. Go over yourself.

I'm sorry words hurt you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    ^ how to spot the teenager.
    They lack the self-awareness to realize they've also been "triggered"; pretending to not have feelings while clearly displaying anger.

Deleted
    fuck off back to tumblr video games aren't your safe space

Deleted
    1.) Grow a thicker skin
    2.) Ignore the offenders
    3.) Report them if you want, the rest is Blizzard's issue.

People have different opinions. Some people even have borderline stupid opinions. Some people are racists. That happens, will probably always be happening. Being banned from a video game won't change these people's opinions.