Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree.

You don't need Talent to do achievements. Everyone can use a "fucking mouse and keyboard". All you need is Time. If you fail you can just do it again until you succes, it's not talent. Only few achievements require a minimum of Talent and they require you to play with teamates. Which is achieved by teamwork and dedication.

It's all a matter of time to learn things.
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2016-07-02 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zcrooked View Post
    I don't agree.

You don't need Talent to do achievements. All you need is Time. If you fail you can just do it again until you succes, it's not talent. Only few achievements require a minimum of Talent and they require you to play with teamates. Which is teamwork.

It's all a matter of time to learn things.
    No and No.

There are things that you cannot do, by virtue of repetition ; And there are achievements, that you CANNOT do out of repetition nor require teamwork.

You could be the sole inventor of the formula to calculate how to process Anti-Materia ; Your chanses of doing this, will stem from your inherit capacity of logical thinking.

If you were terrible at math, and have no sense of numbers ; No amount of repetition, will lead you to the level of being able to process that many numbers, in that particular direction it requires.

Just like someone with the mentality of a 3 year old, no matter how hard you try, WILL NOT, have the capacity of a more developed brain.

And, there are achievements to which you would only get finite chanses to do. You might only get ONE chanse, to do a very specific achievement, because the time frame is so specific - To which, you could possibly, with failure outcomes, NOT BE ABLE to repeat it.

So, again, no.
    Last edited by mmoc411114546c; 2016-07-02 at 10:55 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    No and No.

There are things that you cannot do, by virtue of repetition ; And there are achievements, that you CANNOT do out of repetition nor require teamwork.

You could be the sole inventor of the formula to calculate how to process Anti-Materia ; Your chanses of doing this, will stem from your inherit capacity of logical thinking.

If you were terrible at math, and have no sense of numbers ; No amount of repetition, will lead you to the level of being able to process that many numbers, in that particular direction it requires.

Just like someone with the mentality of a 3 year old, no matter how hard you try, WILL NOT, have the capacity of a more developed brain.
    There is maths involved in WoW achievements? wat?

I agree with you if it applies IRL achievements, but not WoW.

Deleted
    I'll give you a nod in the upcoming emerald nightmare movie from bozzelprogress™, don't worry.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    like bro, point me out an achievement you think require really deep notions. lol

Deleted
    Hello OP. I am suggesting to you to go seek medical advice. You are obviously addicted to a video game to some serious extreme. Remember, there is a life out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    What you describe takes personal skill. Repetitively farming easy content does not. Heroic Archimonde is, let's face it, easy content. I can do it with virtually no effort or investment whatsoever. Don't stand in fire, press a few buttons. Repeating that dozens of times per day and comparing it to mastering a difficult skill is just idiocy, and you know it, but you're looking to start a fight because you're bored. Peace.
    He still achieved the highest metric of kills.

And it does not take personal skill to lift weights, enough to distinguish it from playing WoW.

Also, you pose a argument and then flee with the excuse of "You're just being an idiot" - You practically just admit defeat.

You want to reach world first?

Quit ur social life... or they will quit you.
    Quit ur job.. because 40 hours a week take too much of ur gaming time.
    Quit everything else... like really everything. You don't even have time to make real meals.
    Play WoW effectively toward ur goal.... no more normal schedule for sleep.

After hours, days, weeks, months, years, of dedication you might reach ur goal. BECAUSE you are not alone trying.
    This is just rediculous.

Is there any extras ? Of Course, you gain weightSSSSSSSS and you look like a weak person.

Instead you could have a life and meet amazing peoples, just play casually and gain almost all the same benefits. Less stress and negativity arround you.

But hey, World of Warcraft is so huge game that it's almost bigger than reality now. I understand now why you confuse both.
    Why are you so bitter that some one did something you can't even dream of doing because you are stuck in a narrative that society needs to approve what you do.
    You sound like a very sad person to be around yet you speak about all these wonderful life achievements you can get with your time.
    Let me tell you something no one wants to be around a nelly that constantly complains like you do.

So i guess my point is be as bitter as you want he did something he wanted he doesn't give a flying fook if you approve or not.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Why are you so bitter that some one did something you can't even dream of doing because you are stuck in a narrative that society needs to approve what you do.
    You sound like a very sad person to be around yet you speak about all these wonderful life achievements you can get with your time.
    Let me tell you something no one wants to be around a nelly that constantly complains like you do.

So i guess my point is be as bitter as you want he did something he wanted he doesn't give a flying fook if you approve or not.
    It's funny that you judge what I'm capable of. What if I did what he has done and im not speaking out of my ass?

How can you judge WHO I AM by reading a post. You are the protectors of the weak people wtf?

You find that normal to have people in ur society wasting their life on achieving something completly useless? and what about healthcare? You think it's healthy sitting at a desk doing this right.

A guy who sells archi for over 1400 kills is just a causal who might play 2 hours a day right.

It's funny that you judge what I'm capable of. What if I did what he has done and im not speaking out of my ass?

How can you judge WHO I AM by reading a post. You are the protectors of the weak people wtf?

You find that normal to have people in ur society wasting their life on achieving something completly useless? and what about healthcare? You think it's healthy sitting at a desk doing this right.

A guy who sells archi for over 1400 kills is just a causal who might play 2 hours a day right.
    Its hes life.
    He doesn't affect you if he dies cause of it, it is hes problem.
    You are no one in the grand scheme of things to tell him or any one else whats good or bad.

You are molded by some none sense that you think you owe something to society.
    You do not no one does every one is free to do what they want for how ever much time they want.

You are wrong your acheivements in life matter to no one except your self and your entitled ego.
    Be worthless be productive no one gives 2 flying fooks of what you do did or have done.

And why do people care what OP spends his days with?

Essentially you're wasting your time on something completely useless by argueing here aswell.
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Its hes life.
    He doesn't affect you if he dies cause of it, it is hes problem.
    You are no one in the grand scheme of things to tell him or any one else whats good or bad.

You are molded by some none sense that you think you owe something to society.
    You do not no one does every one is free to do what they want for how ever much time they want.

You are wrong your acheivements in life matter to no one except your self and your entitled ego.
    Be worthless be productive no one gives 2 flying fooks of what you do did or have done.
    No you are right but I just can't understand why some people choose to alienate themself so much like that. It's like not even trying to grow and become better. It's just wasting time into a platform someone created to make money. anyway it's not fun it's addiction. don't get me wrong I agree with ur statements. It's just calls me.

- - - Updated - - -
    Fevyx
    Actually no I'm not wasting my precious time. I practice my english reading & writing
    Last edited by zcrooked; 2016-07-02 at 11:19 AM.

Deleted
    ...why. This seems like such a random thing to achieve.

But congrats!

Thats alot of boosts, alot of gold and alot of mooses.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be bored to death... i also doubt you're gonna be remembered for your 2000 kills (if you manage to survive the tediousness till then) apart from this thread. Keep it up and.. gratz, i guess...

*runs away laughing about game priorities and bored greedy players...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to bros like you there is more pussy to go around

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you shared the 50M gold it gave or not ?
    If yes, how much gold you REALLY had ?
    If no, you spent a lot of time in the game playing actively, you deserve your gold. Gratz on all the tcgs mounts and items ? : P
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-07-02 at 12:23 PM.

You are an inspiration to us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Do you shared the 50M gold it gave or not ?
    If yes, how much gold you REALLY had ?
    If no, you spent a lot of time in the game playing actively, you deserve your gold. Gratz on all the tcgs mounts and items ? : P
    He probably did get more than 23M. Judging from his logs, he usually had around 10 boostees to 12-15 booster ratio. I'm not sure how much the kills sell for on US servers but if they were around 30k, he made about 30-35 million gold from his carries. For 50 million, he must have charged at least 45k for each mount and had no worse than 10-to-13 boostee vs booster ratio in each of his kills. Unless I'm missing something obvious.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-07-02 at 01:03 PM.

Wow, that's pretty... impressive? I've got 2 and I bought one