7+ Year Old Account

Cersei POTG *GoT spoiler*

That was 35 seconds well spent! Haha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dudedduu View Post
    That was 35 seconds well spent! Haha
    heheh DD

Comments were right, really needs a "Team Kill" clip in there.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Sheer brilliance.

damn, if they streamlined that show this well. I would have actually watched some episodes.

Deleted
    Other versions of it as well:

This one has cards too:

There's like a million of these here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ry=cersei+potg

Also, the thread title already spoils GoT. Yes, yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Also, the thread title already spoils GoT. Yes, yes it does.
    What, by knowing Cersei does something? Not quite sure how that does, since she's kinda a key character to the entire show.

Either way, I saw someone photoshopped the image to just say "play of the game Cersei" with her drinking, it's even better to see the actual clip though.

These are all amazing lol
    Check out my youtube channel for Overwatch and other Blizzard content: https://www.youtube.com/c/eleventyten. You can also visit me at www.eleventyten.net !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What, by knowing Cersei does something? Not quite sure how that does, since she's kinda a key character to the entire show.
    Yeah, I thought I should explain why it's a spoiler in my post, but decided I'd just say that it is. For anyone reading this who somehow wasn't spoiled by this thread yet, please stop reading.

First, let me preface this by pointing out this universal fact, that the people who spoil stuff do not get a say in what is a spoiler and what is not. It would be completely nonsensical if they did. The people doing the spoiling need to learn the rules about spoilers, because they're the one breaking them. The people who get spoiled are the ones deciding what those rules are.

And secondly, the spoiler, or rather spoilers are, of course, that a) Cersei is most likely alive, which of course spoils the possibility that she would die, b) whether she's alive or not, she gets her revenge, because "Play of the Game" obviously means just that in this context. For anyone who follows the series and is intelligent this hints at her doing just that. Also, it would be a spoiler just to say Cersei right after a GoT episode, because it would spoil the fact that she most likely appears in that episode, or that something in the episode concerns her. Yes, very, very minor, but as I pointed out earlier, the people who spoil stuff do not get a say in what is a spoiler and what is not.

Finally I might point out that if you feel like this isn't a big deal, you should remember that it's not really up to you to decide whether it's a big deal or not. In fact, it's not at all up to you to decide whether it's a big deal or not. And in saying this, I mean the "generic you". Not you specifically Joe. But, you as well. As well as myself, and everyone else.

Going off on a tangent here about spoilers, and this is once again a good example of why it would be so awesome of forum softwares were updated to this millennium and this decade. Then they could handle tangents and siderails and so on, in a much more 3D kind of a space. I know I have enough (X)HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/database knowledge to pull off building such a system, but since I'm no guru, it would most likely take me 20 years, and I wouldn't get paid shit for it, so yeah, I understand exactly why we're still using forum software from the 90s.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-02 at 08:29 PM.

Calm your tits, it's a week old already.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Yeah, I thought I should explain why it's a spoiler in my post, but decided I'd just say that it is. For anyone reading this who somehow wasn't spoiled by this thread yet, please stop reading.

First, let me preface this by pointing out this universal fact, that the people who spoil stuff do not get a say in what is a spoiler and what is not. It would be completely nonsensical if they did. The people doing the spoiling need to learn the rules about spoilers, because they're the one breaking them. The people who get spoiled are the ones deciding what those rules are.

And secondly, the spoiler, or rather spoilers are, of course, that a) Cersei is most likely alive, which of course spoils the possibility that she would die, b) whether she's alive or not, she gets her revenge, because "Play of the Game" obviously means just that in this context. For anyone who follows the series and is intelligent this hints at her doing just that. Also, it would be a spoiler just to say Cersei right after a GoT episode, because it would spoil the fact that she most likely appears in that episode, or that something in the episode concerns her. Yes, very, very minor, but as I pointed out earlier, the people who spoil stuff do not get a say in what is a spoiler and what is not.

Finally I might point out that if you feel like this isn't a big deal, you should remember that it's not really up to you to decide whether it's a big deal or not. In fact, it's not at all up to you to decide whether it's a big deal or not. And in saying this, I mean the "generic you". Not you specifically Joe. But, you as well. As well as myself, and everyone else.

Going off on a tangent here about spoilers, and this is once again a good example of why it would be so awesome of forum softwares were updated to this millennium and this decade. Then they could handle tangents and siderails and so on, in a much more 3D kind of a space. I know I have enough (X)HTML/CSS/PHP/JS/database knowledge to pull off building such a system, but since I'm no guru, it would most likely take me 20 years, and I wouldn't get paid shit for it, so yeah, I understand exactly why we're still using forum software from the 90s.
    That is ridiculously deeper than I thought this would get.

I just felt like it's way too vague personally, like, the video could be her getting killed herself even while doing something else. There's so many things, that I felt like the only real spoiler would be she does something in general in the episode.

I understand more what you mean now though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I just felt like it's way too vague personally, like, the video could be her getting killed herself even while doing something else.
    The thing is, it's not really about the factual information being given in the spoiler that actually spoils it for the viewer, but the fact that something has been said, which then preoccupies the viewer throughout the episode, or movie. And, if it's both, then it's double the spoilage.

So, if, for example, in some far off Marvel movie for example, I claim that a certain character dies, there are people who will be waiting for the entire movie for that to happen, thus drastically affecting their viewing experience, whether it does happen or not. And, same goes for stuff like "oh just wait for ***" or "man the *** thing in that movie is amazing" and so on.

Basically, all information given about a movie or a TV show episode, whether correct or not, is a spoiler. It spoils the fun of watching, whether it's true or not, if it's claimed as truth. Also just to cap this off, I have to say I do spoil stuff myself sometimes, being a bit too enthusiastic or ignorant, so I'm not beyond reproach in this. I just understand how far and deep this whole spoiling thing cuts, and how insignificant it can seem to some people.

Anyway, too much off the rails here I think, so yeah... Here's a smiley face to denote that I'm posting happy here.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleventyten View Post
    These are all amazing lol
    Yea they fit well together : D

You spoiled me the word : nonsensical. I wanted the surprise to discover it myself. My rules are like this : Don't spoil me words I don't know, so stop talking.

"The people who get spoiled are the ones deciding what those rules are."
    - If they are spoiled, it's already too late.
    - Not all of them will have the same rules, so you can't know all of them.
    - Where are those rules to begin with.
    - And the most important thing of them all : If someone wants to "spoil" they have the right to do so.

Edit : On topic, my favorite is the one with "Nerf This!" and the post-game cards in it.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-03 at 12:45 PM.

Deleted
    Hahaha this is amazing!

Heh. It still hasn't gotten old for me yet - though it helps that Cersei is my favourite character on the show.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can watch that a million times and not get bored
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail