Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Xuen is only a Wild God. If a simple fel-infused Orc chieftain can kill one it isn't really all that impressive a feat. Not really a good way to measure Lei Shen's power. Beating a Titan keeper on the other hand is rather impressive, but still not all that amazing.

But who knows, maybe one day he'd have figured out how to unlock all of Aman'thul's power. But we killed him before that happened. In the end I guess he never reached his full potential.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Xuen is only a Wild God. If a simple fel-infused Orc chieftain can kill one it isn't really all that impressive a feat. Not really a good way to measure Lei Shen's power. Beating a Titan keeper on the other hand is rather impressive, but still not all that amazing.
    Grommash wasn't alone. He had his entire clan who was also doped backing him up, he also had a legendary axe and Cenarius at that time wasn't of the size of a mountain. Unlike Xuen

Not all the Wild Gods have the same power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Grommash wasn't alone. He had his entire clan who was also doped backing him up, he also had a legendary axe and Cenarius at that time wasn't of the size of a mountain. Unlike Xuen

Not all the Wild Gods have the same power.
    Yeah, to me, Xuen is the most powerful wild god; and even the other Celestials know it
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

The same reason why we beat KJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    The same reason why we beat KJ.
    Lei Shen was several orders of magnitude greater than Kil Jaden
    Last edited by Bartumus22; 2016-07-03 at 04:55 PM.
    Protect the weak. Punish the wicked.
    If you have something bad to say about Blizz, come at me bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    Lei Shen was several orders of magnitude greater than Kil Jaden
    Surely you are joking?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Also keep in mind that Ra, alongside Hodir and Thorim, battled against Al'Akir at full power when the titanforged were unleashed against the Black Empire. It wasn't JUST Ra by himself.

We the players defeated Al'Akir at full-power in the Elemental Plane during Cata, so it's not far fetched that we're powerful enough to take down a mogu emperor with stolen powers from a SINGLE titan Keeper without that Keeper's armaments.
    "Pulsars are the bulimic cosmic anomalies..."

Deleted
    The same "he was weakened" BS that we get every time we kill a boss of importance.

For once I'd wish we lose.

How did we beat him? 25 players in LFR.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LividCynic View Post
    The same "he was weakened" BS that we get every time we kill a boss of importance.

For once I'd wish we lose.
    Yeah. Because Archimonde was so weakened

Maybe be spoiilers for legion.

we are the vessels of the soul of azeroth, more or less, we carry a bit of azeroth within us. hence why we can do stuff like this. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong there. we are essentially on par with Ra etc, so 20 x ra=pretty powerful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post

we are the vessels of the soul of azeroth, more or less, we carry a bit of azeroth within us. hence why we can do stuff like this. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong there. we are essentially on par with Ra etc, so 20 x ra=pretty powerful
    This can't be more wrong. It isn't stated anywhere that i am aware of. If it is, feel free to prove me wrong, I will take back my words. And even if it was right, that surely the same thing would apply to Lei Shen and every other individual we have fought.

As for him losing because of not using his powers correctly, I call bull. Yes, he probably can't wield the power as well as a freaking Titan, but that doesn't downplay him at all. How could he? They are basically gods, bigger than planets, creator of worlds. Of course he won't be able to do the same things as them, who would?

We won because that's how the game works. The bosses of the raid (need) to lose every time. There is no if, but, because of. It has always been like that. (Or you mean to tell me we could actually defeat Archimonde, even with the help of Khadgar, Grom and Yrel?)

Presumably he lost his power when he died, and it didn't come back when he was resurrected.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just assuming the Pantheon's spirits or their essence is around Azeroth since it's most relevant.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    He was old and had just been resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderahn View Post
    It wouldn't be too alien to to assume that Lei-Shen used the power of Aman-Thul like a straight up power jackup rather than utilizing the cosmic might that was actually available to him. He probably rose to the absolute pinnacle of titanforged might, but could he even fathom the secret intricacies of the energies he wielded? Even if he was an intelligent Mogu, it would be like giving an ape a toolbox. He can probably bully some fellow apes into submission with the screwdriver, but a human could use the same toolbox to perform relative miracles of engineering.
    He seems to have access to much of the power before he died. Ressurection often negatively impacts the brain (see forsaken starter zone), so could he have lost some ability to control it in the process?

I am putting my bet on "I just came back to life after thousands of years of death, I may take a few weeks to work out the kinks and recover my strength."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartumus22 View Post
    So I finally got my hands on a copy of the Lore Chronicles(awesome read btw) and spent a lot of time studying about Lei Shen, and what I came to realize is, we couldn't beat him. There is no way. He K.O.d Xuen. He absorbed the essence of Amon Thul. He did a number of events in-game that put the elemental lords to shame, and at full power probably sneezes hurricanes. How in the bloody hell did we beat him??
    we also K.O xuen in game, and he only absorbed a small portion of aman'thul's power, since the titan had been destroyed by sargeras before that event.
    also, he probably wasnt fully charged by the time we went in and beat him
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post

that was taken back after backlash
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor