Double DH tanks?

Is this a viable comp for raiding? The reason I ask is our normal DK and pally tanks are switching classes. Our DK will go DH and tank, however our pally is rolling ele shaman which leaves us kinda SOL since no one has spoke up about tanking and I have put in for DH dps a long time ago when I got to play them on a friend at works alpha. I might be the only choice as recruiting is a real pain on our server and the RL wants to try and keep it in house.

What are your thoughts on 2xDH tanking comps?

Honestly I feel like tuning is not at a place where this is really an answerable question, but if you're talking anything other than Mythic raiding, then yes it is fine ...

Purenight, beta isn't over yet. Numbers are completely subject to change, abilities could be scrapped or rehashed to something else. It's completely impossible right now to say if something is viable or not. Wait until lvl 110 raids are implemented on retail before asking that question again. If you can't wait, roll a tank DH yourself and level it and find out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Purenight View Post
    Is this a viable comp for raiding? The reason I ask is our normal DK and pally tanks are switching classes. Our DK will go DH and tank, however our pally is rolling ele shaman which leaves us kinda SOL since no one has spoke up about tanking and I have put in for DH dps a long time ago when I got to play them on a friend at works alpha. I might be the only choice as recruiting is a real pain on our server and the RL wants to try and keep it in house.

What are your thoughts on 2xDH tanking comps?
    Depends on what you're going to raid. Normal and Heroic is doable most of the time without much thought about the comp. At mythic level things might get complicated. But that's the point you have to wait for until the tuning is done.

Deleted
    It is of course sub optimal by design.
    Doesn't have to mean that it doesn't work but your tanks now do have the very same weaknesses.

Just imagin that DHs aren't good at tanking groups of mobs, you would be stuck with tanks that can't tank groups properly.

Sounds obvious but I can't explain it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    It is of course sub optimal by design.
    Doesn't have to mean that it doesn't work but your tanks now do have the very same weaknesses.

Just imagin that DHs aren't good at tanking groups of mobs, you would be stuck with tanks that can't tank groups properly.

Sounds obvious but I can't explain it differently.
    Also, obvious gearing problems.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though