Page 1 of 2
LastLast

any way to filter sh1t on facebook?

I've added majority of so called friends to acquaintances list, figured I'd only see stuff from the remaining ones, but no... I still see every fucking stupid child photo those acquaintances post and/or like.
    how the f do I filter this cancer without kicking them from my friends list?

You just need to find "arrow" down on top right corner of post you dislike and mark option "hide everything from xXXXXXx" or "stop watching user xxxxxxx"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

in the top-right corner of each post is an icon. Press ist and select 'unfollow'. Hides their postings without affecting your friendship status.

The best way is to delete your facebook and never visit the site ever again. That's what I did.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    I've added majority of so called friends to acquaintances list, figured I'd only see stuff from the remaining ones, but no... I still see every fucking stupid child photo those acquaintances post and/or like.
    I bet you are a blast at parties too...

Either use the arrow at the top of the posts you don't like and select that you don't want to see anything from that person...or go to the home page of each person you can no longer stand (because of your sunshiny personality) and remove the check mark regarding seeing their updates in your feed...

You made a facebook account, added whole bunch of "so called friends" and now complain about something you signed up for? Time to rethink making the account maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    I bet you are a blast at parties too...

Either use the arrow at the top of the posts you don't like and select that you don't want to see anything from that person...or go to the home page of each person you can no longer stand (because of your sunshiny personality) and remove the check mark regarding seeing their updates in your feed...
    Actually I am, but man, at 28 without kids, I feel forced to watch their little shits all day long, no thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    The whole Facebook is shit. Only worth the birthdays reminder.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    You made a facebook account, added whole bunch of "so called friends" and now complain about something you signed up for? Time to rethink making the account maybe?
    You know those assholes... ex classmates, etc etc... it's kind of useful to have them in friends list, for that one time in 5 years you're interested, but other than that I'd rather not see what they ate for breakfast

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    The best way is to delete your facebook and never visit the site ever again. That's what I did.
    Yeah... unfortunately I need it for some groups, sports events and stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    You just need to find "arrow" down on top right corner of post you dislike and mark option "hide everything from xXXXXXx" or "stop watching user xxxxxxx"
    tyvm good sir

Deleted
    Unfollowing them is the best way.

Post what you wrote here on your facebook page and they will take care of it for you (by kicking you of their friends lists).

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Facebook Purity

I deleted mine a couple of months ago. Best filter ever.

The problem here is not with the baby photos.

I have 12 friends on FB, all are direct family members (like my mother for example).

Problem solved.

People who have 12095 friends and complain about their news feed leave me scratching my head.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Post what you wrote here on your facebook page and they will take care of it for you (by kicking you of their friends lists).
    oh you're so wise, your mom must be proud

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Facebook Purity
    yeah got that, amazing tool!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    A better question is why you're still using Facebook.
    read above :P some groups are on fb only, bicycle related etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    The problem here is not with the baby photos.
    it is for me, if you have your baby that's fine, no offense, I just dislike them, so might as well filter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I have 12 friends on FB, all are direct family members (like my mother for example).

Problem solved.

People who have 12095 friends and complain about their news feed leave me scratching my head.
    I've like 100, so no, not 12095, I know all of them, but not like... curious what they are doing all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    google search "suck my d" for yourself please

admin@facebook.com

"Please delete my account on your useless site."

Deleted
    Prune your computer with anything facebook related. That's the red pill though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know there is a Facebook app called Baby Blocker (there is a Kardi Blocker as well). Not sure how too install it or find it.