Page 13 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since FFXIV is having it's 3.3.5 patch on the 19th, I could see them hitting that date deliberately.

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Well today we're gonna find out if its really on the 19th and wheter that leak was correct
    Are we really? The WOD prepatch only had a date announced one week before it happened. So, theoretically, we won't know until this time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    July 19 or 26, i wouldnt bet early august.

- - - Updated - - -

how so? /10chars
    if its on the 19th then they have to announce the pvp end season today

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Since FFXIV is having it's 3.3.5 patch on the 19th, I could see them hitting that date deliberately.

Are we really? The WOD prepatch only had a date announced one week before it happened. So, theoretically, we won't know until this time next week.

they usually give a pvp season ending announcement 2 weeks before the prepatch date, like Mop's ending..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/160...soon-9-30-2014

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    Technically still possible, given today is a holiday for the US, so the PVP announcement would come tomorrow.
    you dont need to be in the office to setup a timed post

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    they usually give a pvp season ending announcement 2 weeks before the prepatch date, like Mop's ending..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/160...soon-9-30-2014
    Interesting. I suppose we'll see (or not see) soon.

It's Tuesday, exactly two weeks before the 19th, and there has been no post

Does this rule out the 19th

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    It's Tuesday, exactly two weeks before the 19th, and there has been no post

Does this rule out the 19th
    It's also 7:25am in California.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    It's also 7:25am in California.
    IF Blizzard had planned to release the prepatch on the 19th I would assume they would have already planned to make the announcement when they typically make announcements of weekly server reset when they typically make their updates

IF Blizzard had planned to release the prepatch on the 19th I would assume they would have already planned to make the announcement when they typically make announcements of weekly server reset when they typically make their updates
    Not really sure I understand your logic here. People are talking about the PvP season ending post, which is generally two weeks before a patch. They could make this post any time in the next 16 hours or so.

But given that we haven't had a beta build flagged for release yet. I think the 26th is the likely candidate.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

I'm personally going with 26th of July for the pre patch.

Someone mentioned a 4 week warning for CMs in MoP. Going by that, July 26 looks solid. It also makes sense since pre-patches arrives a month or so before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Not really sure I understand your logic here. People are talking about the PvP season ending post, which is generally two weeks before a patch. They could make this post any time in the next 16 hours or so.

But given that we haven't had a beta build flagged for release yet. I think the 26th is the likely candidate.
    Post count 1000 hype for you

Also, this.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Someone mentioned a 4 week warning for CMs in MoP. Going by that, July 26 looks solid. It also makes sense since pre-patches arrives a month or so before launch.
    It makes no sense to only have 4 weeks on the largest pre-expansion event to date, especially when the devs even said in gamescom that this event would be bigger and longer than any of the previous.

if its 19th there will be an "end of arena season in 2 weeks" annoucement today.

That is another good point, were there any recent announcements or warnings of the Challenge Modes and the eligibility of attaining the rewards and perks? Could this be another clue to unraveling the mystery of the date?

Deleted
    Hoping for 26/2th.

The day pre-patch is announced I'll order my Dell Ultrawide 3440x1440 monitor!

If here is no announcement or any indication that Challenge Modes or the PvP season is coming to an end, I am likely to believe that it will be on the 2nd as this would give people more time to finish Challenge Modes to returning players

7+ Year Old Account
    If here is no announcement or any indication that Challenge Modes or the PvP season is coming to an end, I am likely to believe that it will be on the 2nd as this would give people more time to finish Challenge Modes to returning players
    Didnt they already give the challenge mode notice last weeks tho? Just waiting for PvP season end announcement

I'm sorry I missed that announcement, if they did then the 26th is a strong possibility because it fits the four week time frame

Deleted
    That is another good point, were there any recent announcements or warnings of the Challenge Modes and the eligibility of attaining the rewards and perks? Could this be another clue to unraveling the mystery of the date?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...nge-01-07-2016

This is piece of evidence strongly supports the 26th date as it gives the ample time of over three weeks to complete the Challenge Modes

Great work everyone