Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thinking About Circumcision

im male and im thinking about circumcisiom because i think it would be more convenient and better for hygiene. why are people against this ? is there something i dont know ?
    Last edited by Proskill; 2016-07-05 at 03:00 PM.

Deleted
    There's nothing wrong with circumcision as long as you make the decision yourself and not your parents from birth. If you want to do it then that's your choice and that should not be anyones business.

You should do it, it looks better

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    There's nothing wrong with circumcision as long as you make the decision yourself and not your parents from birth. If you want to do it then that's your choice and that should not be anyones business.
    I'm glad my parents did it at birth because there's no way in hell I would do it as an adult but I would rather have it than not have one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm glad my parents did it at birth because there's no way in hell I would do it as an adult but I would rather have it than not have one
    I'm happy you feel that way, but there are many who do not. Imo parents shouldn't be allowed to do this anymore.

This topic won't last long, partly because medical advise which you should get from a professional.

That being said, unless you have a serious case of phimosis, extreme performance issues (you finish way too fast) or another medical reason, you are going to rob yourself quite a bit of pleasure..

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I'm happy you feel that way, but there are many who do not. Imo parents shouldn't be allowed to do this anymore.
    Should parents also not be allowed to pierce their children's ears?

Ouch 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Being circumcised doesn't mean your johnson is going to be cleaner than someone uncut. There's been studies on this and both are equally hygienic so long as people practice proper hygiene. Regardless I don't think it's right for parents to make that decision for their children and people should make that choice later in life if they so choose. As for aesthetics it doesn't matter to some and matters a great deal to others. If everything is working as intended, both will look exactly the same when erect the difference is when flacid. But flacid penises aren't attractive at all no matter what lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im male and im thinking about circumcisiom because i think it would be more convenient and better for hygiene. why are people against this ? is there something i dont know ?
    Well the hygiene argument is weak at best. I know just as many unhygienic cut cocks than uncut but hey it's your bellend

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't think either is acceptable. forcing medically unnecessary and painful bodily alterations on someone before they are old enough to have a say is disgusting to me. It was done to me and I wish it hadn't been.

Deleted
    Those aren't permanent

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting circumcised myself in three days due to medical reasons. If you hang around for a little while I can give a first-hand account of exactly what it's like at 33 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I personally don't think either is acceptable. forcing medically unnecessary and painful bodily alterations on someone before they are old enough to have a say is disgusting to me.
    Fair point, at the same time I don't see a majority of people outraged parents did this to them. I am sure you can find one or 2 but I don't generally see stories of guys saying they wish they had the extra skin.

Deleted
    I don't think it's necessary but it's a lot more mild than cutting foreskin off and getting callus on your cock. The skin is there for a reason, which isn't for your parents to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm getting circumcised myself in three days due to medical reasons. If you hang around for a little while I can give a first-hand account of exactly what it's like at 33 years old.
    What medical reasons if I may ask?

Pro tip, your fore skin doesn't grow back. That tiny hole in your body closes pretty fast if you ever had any contact with piercings at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    This topic won't last long, partly because medical advise which you should get from a professional.

That being said, unless you have a serious case of phimosis, extreme performance issues (you finish way too fast) or another medical reason, you are going to rob yourself quite a bit of pleasure..
    Even that can be fixed without circumcision.

Don't do it. Don't use hygiene as the only idiotic reason. Might as well cut off your fingers cause you're too lazy to cut your nails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    My uncle got his removed around the same age. Extreme case of phimosis I think it was, the skin literally tore one day... ouch

It has a risk of nerve damage and reducing sensitivity. If it's for hygiene I'd suggest learning to wash properly, that seems more convenient than getting snipped.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Pro tip, your fore skin doesn't grow back. That tiny hole in your body closes pretty fast if you ever had any contact with piercings at all.
    I haven't worn and earring in 12 years and my hole hasn't grown back