Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    the most racist country on earth
    We're not perfect, but seriously? Is this a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Folks can whine about Clinton all they want, but republicans fucked up by nominating Trump. You essentially force millions, including myself, to consider voting for Clinton because the alternative is so damn terrible.

This could have been the easiest republican victory since the 80s and they blew it.
    I'm whining about both. I don't think the constituents of either party are blameless considering their presumptive nominee. There are a lot of folks voting for Trump who say the exact same thing. "Democrats messed up, forcing me to vote for Trump just to keep Hillary out"

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Oh how cute, he's trying again to prove something that's not there
    Feel free to argue that the FBI isn't run by republicans, when the highest ranking member of the organization is 100% republican.

Every time a conservative tries to handwave away inconvenient facts, it just lends more credence to the theory that it's(selective memory) one of the things they do best.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    The mens rea required is defined in the statute. Here it is Purposefully/Intentionally or gross negligence. A much higher bar than simple negligence.
    And I think this is gross negligence and the FBI has shown that with their evidence, which I have said.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You guys actually thought one of the most powerful person in America would go to jail!?

hawfhawfhawf! (that's my rich person laugh)
    Exactly this, no matter how stupid they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    We're not perfect, but seriously? Is this a joke?
    Yeah kind of. It was intended to be humorous, yes.

You could seriously argue the same about your candidate. I have said since they both were the presumptive nominee that the only people they could beat in an election, is each other. I mean, Hillary lost to a black man in the most racist country on earth. Just sayin...
    Please refrain from the nation bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Feel free to argue that the FBI isn't run by republicans, when the highest ranking member of the organization is 100% republican.

Every time a conservative tries to handwave away inconvenient facts, it just lends more credence to the theory that it's one of the things they do best.
    He so hardcore republican he cleared Clinton, seriously, are you even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Please refrain from the nation bashing.
    It's my nation! I'll point out all the flaws about it I want.

No true scotsman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    No true scotsman?
    He's a SINO!

Oh, the no true scotsmen fallacy, another well-known conservative fallback, go on, you are just going through the motions, so may as well do them all.

Here's what's left:

Anecdotes
    Conspiracy theories
    Reconstructed reality
    Deny science, math and evidence
    "liberal bias"
    Religion
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

You could seriously argue the same about your candidate. I have said since they both were the presumptive nominee that the only people they could beat in an election, is each other. I mean, Hillary lost to a black man in the most racist country on earth. Just sayin...
    No, we really can't say its the same at all. Hillary barely lost to Obama, and we are far from the most racist nation in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Oh, the no true scotsmen fallacy, another well-known conservative fallback, go on, you are just going through the motions, so may as well do them all.

Here's what's left:

Anecdotes
    Conspiracy theories
    Reconstructed reality
    Deny science, math and evidence
    "liberal bias"
    Religion
    You totally lost me on what you are ranting about. So ill just step away quietly and let you argue with yourself

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    No, we really can't say its the same at all. Hillary barely lost to Obama, and we are far from the most racist nation in the world.
    It was probably the biggest upset in political history since Truman defeated Dewey. It shows she is a very weak candidate.

Are you suggesting a real Republican's judgement would be compromised by his party affiliation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't it be funny if the administrative action was taking her clearance away and then she got elected president ? Awkward
    You're a towel.

Banana republic status achieved by America.

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    I'd take a private server over aol or gmail any day of the week. I'd like the idea of google employees being able to read the Sec of States email far less.
    Yeah, they need to pay for it through the legitimate channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Banana republic status achieved by America.
    But apparently the only way to avoid that is to declare someone guilty without a trial, so....
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-