Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yeah, the same here ... aleast 50 giveaways and always nothing ... but its just RNG so good luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by m2geek View Post
    This week it will be fast like the first one, no hardcore vetting necessary since Battlenet login is handling the log of entries. They just gotta pick 500 people randomly.
    You still sure about this? I live in the Netherlands and 5 july is 3/4 gone here

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    You still sure about this? I live in the Netherlands and 5 july is 3/4 gone here
    It works on the time in America. This site is based there as are most of the moderators. You think Chaud will want to be up at 2 AM their time for our butts?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It works on the time in America. This site is based there as are most of the moderators. You think Chaud will want to be up at 2 AM their time for our butts?
    That explains a lot

well GL to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Pretty sure the site was run from Europe in the good old days when Boubouille was still doing the news. But yeah, this will probably be the American timezone to give a fair chance to everyone.

Its almost midnight here in Europe, guess its gonna be tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bigamie View Post
    Pretty sure the site was run from Europe in the good old days when Boubouille was still doing the news. But yeah, this will probably be the American timezone to give a fair chance to everyone.
    Everyone except europeans, africans and especially asians, because there is almost or over midnight by now.
    But yeah...

"Sorry, you didn't win this time. Better luck next time!"

F..ck. No beta club every day!!!!!! Won probably bots as always. I no longer believe in these shitty competitions.
    Last edited by Amanycatlol; 2016-07-05 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanycatlol View Post
    "Sorry, you didn't win this time. Better luck next time!"

F..ck. No beta club every day!!!!!!
    I feel you man. I lost count on how many contests I entered and still nothing. Its just not meant to be.

Its sad this is what we have to resort to to try and test the game in the beta state. Blizz only cares about the top 1% in game and everything else is streamers and fansites.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Still no beta =(

I'm used to not getting into beta from nearly every previous expansion, but this one feels more frustrating than past ones since so much of each spec is tied to an artifact weapon that won't be available on ptr or on the pre-patch. Harder to get a feel for which class I want to play. Boomkin is usually my main but with the Legion changes Boomkin will now be a builder/spender class and the primary resource builder is tied to the artifact weapon, rendering the class virtually unplayable on the ptr and during pre-patch. It would really be nice to get a feel for how the classes actually play...not just incomplete versions of each class available for public testing.

Waiting for these competitions like an idiot. In the end, as always, "past." Stick yourself these keys in one place ... more than a foot here. Tired of disappointment. Scam fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanycatlol View Post
    Waiting for these competitions like an idiot. In the end, as always, "past." Stick yourself these keys in one place ... more than a foot here. Tired of disappointment. Scam fact.
    Yeah it's a scam because your account didn't win a RANDOM chance at a beta key...

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* still no Beta

grrrrrrr
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

wOOt!!! I won! Thank you MMO Champion!