The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    We already have our bets down!

Chibiusa will make a return I know it!

Half temped too see the Chargers stadium tomorrow to see how bad it is. San Diego is a pretty city and Balboa park rocks
    Romo and co will have to put up 50 points to win if their defense keeps getting suspended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Romo and co will have to put up 50 points to win if their defense keeps getting suspended.
    So, they basically will the Saints?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So, they basically will the Saints?
    But with a better marketing department.

In other news I'm slowly getting the football itch again. I remembered it was start of training camp in less than a month a few days back and it keeps creeping back in my thoughts, making me smile. Few more weeks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    But with a better marketing department.

In other news I'm slowly getting the football itch again. I remembered it was start of training camp in less than a month a few days back and it keeps creeping back in my thoughts, making me smile. Few more weeks!
    This is like the deadest period in american sports. Football and basketball and hockey games are done, so it s just personnel talk. Baseball is...well...baseball.

Cept when Odor punched Batista. \o/

cant wait til Olympics. Hopefully Goodwin qualifies again and does well! Gotta represent all the speedy NFLers out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want the season to start so I can see if our improved defence warrants all the hype it's getting.

Hell, I can even get excited for pre season games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Things are pretty boring, maybe some more dudes will maim themselves with explosives today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I just want the season to start so I can see if our improved defence warrants all the hype it's getting.

Hell, I can even get excited for pre season games.
    Reggie Nelson will pick Roethisberger off twice when you play them (like he always does), so there's that.

If I wasn't a Conservative gambler. i'd pick them to win the AFC west. Problem is i'm too eager to see what Rivers does with Wisenhunt back as OC.

10+ Year Old Account
    No explosives yet, but there was a shooting yesterday, rookie Dominique Robertson in Loma Linda, CA (he will be OK). Pretty hard to believe anybody in Loma Linda even owns a gun, that place is Seventh Day Adventist central, at least the shooting wasn't on a Saturday then it would be totally unbelievable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    No explosives yet, but there was a shooting yesterday, rookie Dominique Robertson in Loma Linda, CA (he will be OK). Pretty hard to believe anybody in Loma Linda even owns a gun, that place is Seventh Day Adventist central, at least the shooting wasn't on a Saturday then it would be totally unbelievable.
    Night is still young

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    Reggie Nelson will pick Roethisberger off twice when you play them (like he always does), so there's that.

If I wasn't a Conservative gambler. i'd pick them to win the AFC west. Problem is i'm too eager to see what Rivers does with Wisenhunt back as OC.
    I'm going to reserve judgement till I've seen a few games, the hype machine is real this year but I feel a sense of deja vu.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'm going to reserve judgement till I've seen a few games, the hype machine is real this year but I feel a sense of deja vu.
    My only expectations of the Raiders this year is Jack Del Rio.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    My only expectations of the Raiders this year is Jack Del Rio.
    He took the Jags to the playoffs before the front office ruined that team, my concern isn't JDR, it's Musgrave.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess there's some reality show following the Cardinals and its mostly about how nobody can find parking... Can't wait until they've got cameras following the Rams

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess there's some reality show following the Cardinals and its mostly about how nobody can find parking... Can't wait until they've got cameras following the Rams
    watch the camera crew be constantly stuck in traffic so any show following the Rams will have to be canceled.

LA traffic: the only thing that makes Austin traffic bearable

Things are pretty boring, maybe some more dudes will maim themselves with explosives today.
    Not anything exciting like explosives, but Denard Robinson was found sleeping in a car in a pond. Probably one of the weirder things in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    watch the camera crew be constantly stuck in traffic so any show following the Rams will have to be canceled.

LA traffic: the only thing that makes Austin traffic bearable
    Well I don't know about that, they do occasionally film things out here without abnormal difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a football player, but Nick Young was an idiot with fireworks and somehow managed to escape with his hand ok

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news...b17n6z2bd4p23g

Some Bucs receiver I have never heard of woke up in a Museum. At least it is not the weirdest place an NFL player has woke up in this week....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Some Bucs receiver I have never heard of woke up in a Museum. At least it is not the weirdest place an NFL player has woke up in this week....
    Yeah waking up in a car sinking into a pool would be more awkward...

oh wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh:http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...s-top-10-feuds

The clear slant in this article aside, I like how the writer didn't say the Bengals vs Steelers are the most entertaining rivalry. It's just the Steelers Vs Vontaze Burfict.