Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Democrats depend heavily on the "You have nowhere else to go," I.E. that the GOP is a bit worse, thus even if the Democrats plan to fuck over these constituencies like Labour and various ethnic voting blocs, it won't matter, who else will they vote for?
    The Democrats can hardly be blamed for that. The Republicans actively disavow minority voters in favor of pandering to uneducated white voters, so there is little incentive for Democrats to do any more than the minimum required to win these votes. Of course, even with that you still see people all over the internet claiming that the party is a bunch of PC cultural Marxist SJW Jew lovers or what have you.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Then your side wasn't more popular. Welcome to vooooooottttiiiiiingg Its how the system you agreed to take part in works.
    I swore no oath of allegiance to the Democratic party, votes are to be earned, nobody is actually entitled to a bloc's vote. If Hillary doesn't want to work for Sanders supporters votes she has no right to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swore no oath of allegiance to the Democratic party, votes are to be earned, nobody is actually entitled to a bloc's vote. If Hillary doesn't want to work for Sanders supporters votes she has no right to them.
    I'm not sure she should bother considering how most Sanders supporters carry on.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The Democrats can hardly be blamed for that. The Republicans actively disavow minority voters in favor of pandering to uneducated white voters, so there is little incentive for Democrats to do any more than the minimum required to win these votes. Of course, even with that you still see people all over the internet claiming that the party is a bunch of PC cultural Marxist SJW Jew lovers or what have you.
    Those uneducated White voters were once reliably Democrats, though since the 90's the DNC has been entirely the party of the professional class and pretty much has been worthless to Labour interests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm not sure she should bother considering how most Sanders supporters carry on.
    Then by all means, let her run as the unashamed conservative candidate it seems she intends to be and stop this farce of "Oh, she is really the most liberal candidate ever." If she is just your "palatable centrist," then fine, but pretending she is flawless because she passed the low bar test of "Is candidate = Trump?" is just dumb.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

Rasmussen.

As in, even FOX NEWS shows Clinton up by 6%.

Rasmussen engages in questionable polling early in the race, but then switches to more accurate methods closer to the election.
    Not really. As araine said, Rasmussen did a poll the DAY BEFORE the election in 2012 and claimed Romney was going to win in a landslide and all of the Right wingers believed it. That is why Karl Rove had a meltdown live on the air and why Dick Morris wasn't let back on Fox News for quite a while after claiming that Romney was going to win by over 100 electoral points.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll start panicking when polls other than Rasmussen show him ahead.

And I mean more than 1, or 2.

And let's just wait til after the convention can we? These polls mean little until then, even though she's mostly ahead, conventions are important.

Mid to late August polls -actually- mean something.

Those uneducated White voters were once reliably Democrats, though since the 90's the DNC has been entirely the party of the professional class and pretty much has been worthless to Labour interests.
    The Democrats lost those lower class white voters when they supported the civil rights movement, and it's not worth it for the party to reverse course on arguably its most important achievement to try and pander for these votes again.

Why the fuck are you always talking about this "oath" shit? You have either the choice of voting for Clinton or voting for Trump. Every other option is a derivation of those two. Your need to be wooed is just your ego.

Welcome to a first past the post system.

15+ Year Old Account
    12 polls show Hillary Clinton with a very solid 6 point lead: "Polls mean nothing"

Trump leads in Ramussen because it uses shitty and questionable polling methods: "TRUMP IS A BAWSS, HE'S GONNA WIN YASSSSSSSSSS"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Democrats lost those lower class white voters when they supported the civil rights movement, and it's not worth it for the party to reverse course on arguably its most important achievement to try and pander for these votes again.

The good old racist card. Never fails just screw the lesser of society as long as their white. And then you wonder why people like trump come along. He's a creation of the left.

And no the dems had a lot of the lower class whites up until the 90's when their whole platform changed into identity politics instead of being for all of the lower class. It changed into to bring some up I have to tear down others because they have some supposed white privilege.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2016-07-06 at 04:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now the OP's post was bullshit. However I would be very surprised if her numbers don't take a hit because of today's announcement. I expect things will then go back to normal with Trump snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory as he did today praising Saddam Hussein's method of dealing with terrorists.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    I seem to recall the Democrats held the House of Representatives until 1994, I doubt they could have pulled off that feat with just 12% of the population.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why the fuck are you always talking about this "oath" shit? You have either the choice of voting for Clinton or voting for Trump. Every other option is a derivation of those two. Your need to be wooed is just your ego.

Welcome to a first past the post system.
    Unlike you, I don't feel like wasting my vote for party loyalty, unlike you, I like to vote for policy positions, not people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unlike you, I don't feel like wasting my vote for party loyalty, unlike you, I like to vote for policy positions, not people.
    It seems you continue to miss the point, that there are only two realistic choices here now that Bernie has all but officially lost. Many keep saying they'll vote for Clinton because at least she's not Trump. That's not party loyalty, and liking the stances of a person over another pretty much is the epitome of voting for policy positions.

If you're going out to fill in Bernie's name into the ballot, you may as well stay at home (and I'm not saying that you must, because it's your time to waste however you see fit) as it will be a wasted vote.

Can you remember off the top of your head who the independent candidates of the last 10 elections were? Some may remember, but nobody gives a damn.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Trump might not even need to debate her. She makes herself look like a fool without his help.
    Everyone knows he won't debate her because he's a coward and she'd annihilate him in a debate. The guy horrible on his feet. That's why he repeats himself so much. Get him against Hillary? He's going to look like a moron. So he's going to chose to look like a punk bitch instead. He already bitched out of one debate. He'll do it again. He won't take a single debate.
    Last edited by Sakred; 2016-07-06 at 04:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It seems you continue to miss the point, that there are only two realistic choices here now that Bernie has all but officially lost. Many keep saying they'll vote for Clinton because at least she's not Trump. That's not party loyalty, and liking the stances of a person over another pretty much is the epitome of voting for policy positions.

If you're going out to fill in Bernie's name into the ballot, you may as well stay at home (and I'm not saying that you must, because it's your time to waste however you see fit) as it will be a wasted vote.

Can you remember off the top of your head who the independent candidates of the last 10 elections were? Some may remember, but nobody gives a damn.
    Al Gore sure as hell cares

Between the butterfly ballot making people accidentally vote for Pat Buchanan and Ralph Nader taking a bit of his left flank, it cost Gore Florida

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Everyone knows he won't debate her because he's a coward and she'd annihilate him in a debate. The guy horrible on his feet. That's why he repeats himself so much. Get him against Hillary? He's going to look like a moron. So he's going to chose to look like a punk bitch instead. He already bitched out of one debate. He'll do it again. He won't take a single debate.
    Did he say he wouldn't do a 1 on 1 debate? I find it odd you would think it's a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    That's what the UK thought, "hey let's punish the establishment by voting for the slightly different establishment that leaves us worse off!"
    But the difference here is that Trump will likely be impeached before he does any real damage. I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    "Im a woman", yep Trump wont have a chance to counter that argument throughout that debate.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    due to the perception that she committed crimes that the FBI have announced that they won't recommend the DOJ to charge her with
    That's not a perception it's a fact. She admitted the crimes however the FBI have basically confirmed she is guilty but they are not going to do anything.

My bet is she promised the FBI some big funding boosts when she gets elected lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    "Im a woman", yep Trump wont have a chance to counter that argument throughout that debate.
    Also shes a Clinton and her ex husband did hes job well.

But yea, I really hope Trump will win. It would be a great victory for freedom of speech and helps to push back against leftist PC fascism.