Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    No insult there guy, just an observation. You implied nuttery conspiracy stuff, I was just letting you know you were "guilty" of sounding like a nutter.
    But I didn't name any conspiracy stuff. If I was spewing all that, Hillary did Benghazi crap than yes. All I pointed out was it was already known she handled classified material in a way she wasn't supposed to leading into the huge investigation and after the announcement the FBI confirmed to the extent she mishandled classified material. There was nothing conspiracy related in anything I said. Not believing it would in fact place you on the tin-foil hat side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by walkerde13 View Post
    If I, or any of my fellow Brothers or Sisters in the Armed Forces sent even 1 classified email over an Unclassified NIPRNet we would have our security clearances revoked and charges brought against us. It may not be common knowledge to a civilian what laws she broke but trust me...they are HUGE!
    As mentioned previously, your fairly low position in the armed forces means that you aren't a) exposed to classified material with anywhere near the same level of frequency or b) your doings aren't blanketed with an overly cautious level of classification.

If there had been any actual damage done there would have been actual consequences rather than the FBI director throwing a hissy fit because his time was wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    No need to insult. You can watch the press conference that was held yesterday, the FBI director laid out everything she was guilty of. They just choose not to prosecute criminally. Being guilty of something doesn't mean it needs to be a crime, the word isn't exclusive to crimes and trials.

An example would be you are guilty of being boorish.
    The FBI doesn't find you guilty, they amass evidence and then decide if there is enough to pursue endictments, judges and juries decide guilt. You should know what you are talking about before you go around with a megaphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The reason Clinton was blamed is because he had the opportunity to take Osama Bin LAden during his presidency and chose not to, and Bin Laden was the planner and funder of the 9/11 attack. Had Clinton done his job, Bin Laden wouldnt have been around to cause 9/11 during Bush's term
    Jesus fuking deluded christ on a cross... I show you point blank your hypocracy, and you don't even blink an eye before sputtering more hypocracy...

Do i dial this back to Regan and his deals with Osama? How far do we dial this back before it's appropriate? So long as your choice isn't blamed is all that matters? So you, of the so-called "personally responsible" never have to take responsibility??

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    A better education system would have people realizing the need for a 3rd party, which some people came to realize long ago.

Not sure where you got your education. I just hope with ignorant statements like that you aren't voting for Trump, because the fact that he's even a nominee, proves your point more than anything else.

The Hillary haters/Trump defenders will cry and whine until see becomes President, then they will cry and whine for the next 4 years no matter what she does. Business as usual.
    Totalitarian serfs-in-training like yourself have no problem with a corrupt, incompetent leader like Hillary. No surprises there. You hate freedom and democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Totalitarian serfs-in-training like yourself have no problem with a corrupt, incompetent leader like Hillary. No surprises there. You hate freedom and democracy.
    Hard to hate two things the US has never been in its history.

Well, no, actually. It's very easy to dislike democracy and freedom because neither of them produce a net public benefit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they strip her of clearance? Was she found guilty of anything?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If I, or any of my fellow Brothers or Sisters in the Armed Forces sent even 1 classified email over an Unclassified NIPRNet we would have our security clearances revoked and charges brought against us. It may not be common knowledge to a civilian what laws she broke but trust me...they are HUGE!
    And that's why the FBI recommended she be indicted, right? Oh wait....

- - - Updated - - -

But I didn't name any conspiracy stuff.
    Oh really? Hmmm....

If it weren't for her last name and probably because the FBI and Justice Department can't stomach a Sanders or Trump presidency, she didn't get charged.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

No, they will investigate what you sent first and collect evidence of any wrong intent. If it wasn't malicious you would get a repremand at worst... but not jail/court marshal.

And, again, you act like she gave away the plans of the death star or something. They weren't TOP SECRET, they were classified...a fuking picure of them holding a baby could be classified... If the FBI didn't find those classified files bad, that has to say something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Please explain how voting for Hilary degrades 'freedom and democracy ' in any way whatsoever. Normally when you hear an argument like this is a rough translation for 'the awful candidate I want elected is losing '

Come on guys, the ship has sailed. At this point I think Obama would even pardon her anyway before they let Trump win. Though I guess the last case would be a huge source of outrage and would enable Trump even more.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The FBI doesn't find you guilty, they amass evidence and then decide if there is enough to pursue endictments, judges and juries decide guilt. You should know what you are talking about before you go around with a megaphone.
    What is it with you people not understanding the definition of a word? Guilty literally means a person is responsible for an act. If I said she was responsible for mishandling classified material there wouldn't be an issue. The word Guilt is usable in situations other than in a court room.

Synonym - culpable, to blame, at fault, in the wrong, blameworthy, responsible; erring, errant, delinquent, offending, sinful, criminal; archaicpeccant
    "the guilty party"
    During the FBI investigation they found she knowingly mishandled classified information. She is culpable of handling classified information, sheis at blame for how she handled classified information, she is at fault in the manner in which she handled classified information, she was found in the wrong, she is blameworthy, she is responsible, she erred.... Shall I continue? Or would you all just like to admit that you don't completely grasp that guilt isn't exclusive to the context of the Justice System.

I find you guilty of being misinformed.

See no trial, no jury or judge. You are guilty.

Hell you can be guilty and not be at blame for something. You can feel guilty because a little googling would have saved this whole issue from coming up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    No, they will investigate what you sent first and collect evidence of any wrong intent. If it wasn't malicious you would get a repremand at worst... but not jail/court marshal.

And, again, you act like she gave away the plans of the death star or something. They weren't TOP SECRET, they were classified...a fuking picure of them holding a baby could be classified... If the FBI didn't find those classified files bad, that has to say something.
    Like Ted Dibiase used to always say, "Everybody got a price" You offer Crooked Comey enough and he caves, especially since his entire speech up until the last sentence was damning Hillary and was a laundry list of infractions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Why would they strip her of clearance? Was she found guilty of anything?
    For precisely the same reason that they bitched (and still bitch) about Benghazi.

Because it was never about 'national security', it's about the Republicans desperately trying to salvage the political wreckage of their party by taking potshots at the opposition.

Anyone else genuinely terrified of this election?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    As mentioned previously, your fairly low position in the armed forces means that you aren't a) exposed to classified material with anywhere near the same level of frequency or b) your doings aren't blanketed with an overly cautious level of classification.

If there had been any actual damage done there would have been actual consequences rather than the FBI director throwing a hissy fit because his time was wasted.
    I know right.

OPSEC and COMSEC laws are only for us little folk, not our political elite.

Pfft peasents

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I know right.

OPSEC and COMSEC laws are only for us little folk, not our political elite.
    I would think given your low opinion of government that you wouldn't care if yet another corrupt individual was negligent.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They should, she's incompetent, and yet people want to give her the most powerful position in the world. This is why we need a better education system.
    yhis is ehat happens when you have two awful choices. Out of fear or dislike of one people will begrudgingly vote for the other.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Wrong.

When you get access to SIPR net you get briefed on its use and sign paperwork acknowledging that if you misuse it, even on accident, and distribute classified, secret, TS, or TS special material that you can go to prison, or at a minimum, permanently lose your security clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    yhis is ehat happens when you have two awful choices. Out of fear or dislike of one people will begrudgingly vote for the other.
    She should have been defeated in the preliminary though